The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'll try again later seeing as this is the strongest line I've ever seen! and take a photo of all my other ones for comparison - be back soon xx

Hey all! Im back :)

daopdesign- i would say still a negative hun, but keep testing :thumbup:

Holi- ha u make me laugh 'babies and robots' lol! It was a really good film though anyways :)

prettynpink- sorry to hear you feel rough hun, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

sorry if i have missed anyone in my replies
x

Hi ladies. I'm now cd13 and don't feel so good today. Full of cold and loads of sinus pain. Rubbish as I also have loads of o pain but don't feel in the mood. Will try to force myself to have :sex: I guess!
Also really excited about the weekend as I'm seeing my little sister who has just got engaged and going to wembley to see take that!!

Hey beanhunter sorry to hear you dont feel too good either :( But you make sure you catch that eggy girl!
congrats to your sister! Hope you get better asap so you can enjoy the concert :)
xx

daopdesign, still looks negative but definitely dark and close to a positive Id say!

Lily, arent you so excited to finally get to start clomid? I am on CD9 and took my last pill today. I am anxious and really excited to know that I will hopefully ovulate in 5-10ish days! I REALLY hope 50mg makes me O.

Hubby is leaving this evening for a bachelor party this weekend. Im hoping all the alcohol that will be consumed wont affect his swimmers by O time! lol

prettyinpink - hope u start feeling abit better soon :)

xx

beanhunter - awh yeh just do it hun, i really didnt wna bd yesterday me and the bf werent in thew best of moods with each other and he was ill and tired and so was i
but we got to it and then today i found out i did O so im defo glad i did..
me and you r so close in outrcycles . this is first time ive ever had O pains i kinda like it in a weird way lol but i hope urs stop enought for u to BD.

scerena - Ha i didnt even get to go in the end,. i got ditched so he could go with his mate, oh well :( lol

daopdesign - yeh id say its negative but try again for def!
xxx

Ladies. good news. at my scan this morning my doc said she coudn't tell if any of my follies had got bigger but i had some fluid in my womb/uterus and my lining was how it should be. she said bascially i have all the signs (including my + opk) that i did O except for the follie. so she is pretty sure i did O.
but im going for blood test next week just to check my levels :)
i managed to BD last night right before bed so i was pretty much led down for 8 hours straight after lol we also used preseed. so im pretyy sure the lil tadpoles were in a good enough position to get swimming lol

Loloshells - HI welcome. me and you are very similar with our cycles. :)

im at work just quickly browsed the thread, so many newbies so i when i get some time i will try and catch up with u all :) xx

thats great news!!

prettyinpink-i hope all is ok! keep us updated!

Today i had my follicle scan...was GREAT NEWS!! I have 4 excellent follicle on the right side! Doctor said that i should hopefully be ovulating them over the weekend or monday at the lastest. Today is CD 14 and i have been having ovulation pain pretty bad. My digital opk was negative this morning, and i'm getting ready to do another one, i just have to wait for the urge to go!

prettyinpink-i hope all is ok! keep us updated!

Today i had my follicle scan...was GREAT NEWS!! I have 4 excellent follicle on the right side! Doctor said that i should hopefully be ovulating them over the weekend or monday at the lastest. Today is CD 14 and i have been having ovulation pain pretty bad. My digital opk was negative this morning, and i'm getting ready to do another one, i just have to wait for the urge to go!

woohoo! :happydance: GREAT news! Get to BDing, hope you get a pos OPK soon and catch that egg!

Missangie, yes excited and nervous, are you going to start using opk's soon? I am going to although I mine sometimes go through phases of being almost positives for weeks at a time because of my pcos. I am not going to use the ones with the lines this time though, I bought some of the cbd ones with the smiley face. Hopefully 50mg does the trick for usd both. X

Lily, I used an OPK today and will use daily from here on out. I have the cheapo line ones that Im using and if it looks positive I am going to use one of the smiley face ones for confirmation. That way I dont use them all up so fast!

Ive been told I dont have PCOS, no cysts on my ovaries and no other signs except that Im not ovulating on my own and I do have acne and always have. (my FSH level was normal, Im not overweight at all, no excess hair, etc) However I almost always seem to have an "almost positive" OPK which makes me think that maybe I do have PCOS ? Or maybe Im just being paranoid that there has to be something "wrong" with me other then I dont ovulate for some unknown reason!

Hello Ladies,

This is actually my first post ... My LMP was June 23 - 26, 2011. My Cycle is 33 Days. I took Clomid 50Mgs. for the first time on Day 5 - 9. Im supposed to ovulate July 5 - 10. When I used the bathroom today, I found that I had some egg white-like mucous. I am really hopeful that I will get pregnant.

I will keep you guys updated as to if this clomid works.

Background::

I have a son that is 17 and 14. Had horomones checked and an HSG. My husband had an SA == all results were normal.

Please send me some Baby Dust. We have been TTC for over a year now.

Thanks~

Mrs. B

Hello Ladies,

This is actually my first post ... My LMP was June 23 - 26, 2011. My Cycle is 33 Days. I took Clomid 50Mgs. for the first time on Day 5 - 9. Im supposed to ovulate July 5 - 10. When I used the bathroom today, I found that I had some egg white-like mucous. I am really hopeful that I will get pregnant.

I will keep you guys updated as to if this clomid works.

Background::

I have a son that is 17 and 14. Had horomones checked and an HSG. My husband had an SA == all results were normal.

Please send me some Baby Dust. We have been TTC for over a year now.

Thanks~

Mrs. B

Hello! :hi: :dust::dust: to you!

Mszila- Welcome!! We are both on cd9!! I also took 100mg cd3-7!! When are you going to start doing opks??

LoloShells- Good Luck!! You must have wonderful self control to be able to hold out this long:)

Daopdesign- That tests look so incredibly almost positive!! You are so close!!! Keep testing and positing pictures:)

Beanhunter- I hope you feel better! I have been under the weather today too! I hope you catch that eggy:)

Scerena- Thank you! How are you doing today? Have you started doing opks yet?

Holi2459- Congrats on your scan!!! That is wonderful news!!! So are you 1dpo today??

Lily7- congrats on getting AF! Well I guess that is never a congrats.. But atleast now you get to start your clomid and don’t have to wait any longer! I us cbd and I love them! I love seeing that smiley face:)

Missangie- Hi! Sounds like you have had all the rite tests done! If all your body needs is help with ovulating, then clomid could be your miracle drug!!

MrsBrown- Welcome!!! EWCM sounds promising! Were your 2 children conceived with clomid also?

TeddyBearPug- Hi! Congrats on your scan!!!! That is wonderful news!! Wow 4 excellent follicle!! Does that mean they will all be released?? How exciting!!

happycloud- Hi! How are you doing today?:)

Hope I didn’t miss anyone xoxo:hugs:

Update for me- I am feeling a little better, thank you everyone for asking:) I think I am going to go ahead get an ultrasound on Monday or Tuesday just to make sure I don’t have something else going on and to check and see if clomid as worked for me:) Doctor wants to make sure my ovaries aren’t makin a bunch of crazy eggys!! I was not allowed to b’d for a whole week following my procedure! And yesterday was 1 week, so I guess I am gonna have to put aside the crappy feeling and get some!!! lol

prettyinpink-Glad you are feeling better! The doctor said its possible that all 4 eggs will be released, but its a slim chance of all getting fertilized. But he said it could happen. He asked how i would like quadtuplets and i was speechless for a minute! lol! I would be happy with twins, but 4...thats too many!!

Holi- aw get a friend to go see it with you- men! Lol! How are you feeling?

Teddybearpug- hey GOOD news! You mist be so happy! I would just bed from now everyday make sure you have a good chance of catching that eggy :) gl!
X

Prettynpink- I'm doing good thanks :) yes been doin opk's now I'm on my 3rd day today doing them- we was posting them the other day did you post one? Still no positive for me- what about you? I have my scan monday too :) but just keeping my fx'd and not gettin my hopes up, hope yours goes really well Hun

Mrsbrown- welcome! I really hope the clomid has worked for you Hun fx'd
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->