The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

They're aren't they I hope it gets darker :/ that's the darkest one I've ever had how's u?x

Hey! I'm going to join this thread. I'm on CD106. Yesterday I started on 10 days of prometrium to induce AF, then once it comes I'm taking 100 mg clomid on CD4-7. The doctor did some bloodwork while I was there (yesterday) but I don't know the results of that yet. So far it doesn't seem like she's going to monitor me a whole lot... just the first cycle with clomid she wants to do CD21 bloodwork.... can't wait to get started!

Welcome nevernormal! Good luck getting started on ur cycle :) x

Mszila- Welcome!! We are both on cd9!! I also took 100mg cd3-7!! When are you going to start doing opks??

LoloShells- Good Luck!! You must have wonderful self control to be able to hold out this long:)

Daopdesign- That tests look so incredibly almost positive!! You are so close!!! Keep testing and positing pictures:)

Beanhunter- I hope you feel better! I have been under the weather today too! I hope you catch that eggy:)

Scerena- Thank you! How are you doing today? Have you started doing opks yet?

Holi2459- Congrats on your scan!!! That is wonderful news!!! So are you 1dpo today??

Lily7- congrats on getting AF! Well I guess that is never a congrats.. But atleast now you get to start your clomid and don’t have to wait any longer! I us cbd and I love them! I love seeing that smiley face:)

Missangie- Hi! Sounds like you have had all the rite tests done! If all your body needs is help with ovulating, then clomid could be your miracle drug!!

MrsBrown- Welcome!!! EWCM sounds promising! Were your 2 children conceived with clomid also?

TeddyBearPug- Hi! Congrats on your scan!!!! That is wonderful news!! Wow 4 excellent follicle!! Does that mean they will all be released?? How exciting!!

happycloud- Hi! How are you doing today?:)

Hope I didn’t miss anyone xoxo:hugs:

Update for me- I am feeling a little better, thank you everyone for asking:) I think I am going to go ahead get an ultrasound on Monday or Tuesday just to make sure I don’t have something else going on and to check and see if clomid as worked for me:) Doctor wants to make sure my ovaries aren’t makin a bunch of crazy eggys!! I was not allowed to b’d for a whole week following my procedure! And yesterday was 1 week, so I guess I am gonna have to put aside the crappy feeling and get some!!! lol

No, I never used clomid until now. I had my two sons at age 18 and 21 .. Now im 35 (36 in Oct) so my eggs are probably scrambled .. with cheese! :winkwink:

Hi Girls

Beanhunter - yes I drive, it wasn't too bad, didn't feel like a real liar, just a white one. Hope you feel better soon, do you use opk's?

prettynpink - I started today! I am on days 2-6, so far so good, but I only took my first one around 8pm and its 11:30 pm now so I suppose there is still time for the side effects to kick in! sorry I am not familiar with the cbfm sticks, but good luck!

summerlily - when are you planning to test? good luck!

scerena - the opk's look great! good luck for Monday

welshgem - good luck for this cycle, that has to be a good sign that you are feeling it on the same side as last time right?

nevernormal - welcome! I just came off a 119 day cycle with the help of provera and onto my first clomid cycle aswell, good luck!

afm - I took my first ever clomid pill today, I have everything crossed!

xx

Thanks lily :) do you think I have a chance of ovulating? And thanks for the good luck :)
Woop your first pill! Officially a clomid girl now :) any side effects or anything?x

Yes, I definately think you are going to ovulate.....and very soon and they should be able to confirm it for you at your scan on Monday!! so pleased for you!

I know! the first one! no, I have been fine so far, I only took it at around 8pm though, do you think if I was going to have any side effects i would have started feeling it by now?

x

scerena-your opks look good! i'm sure you will ovulate soon!

I'm still testing with negatives. I will post some pics tomorrow. I tested 3 times today and the one midday looks like maybe it could be + but idk, the one tonight was lighter than earlier. I really hate these wondfo opks!

Mszila- Welcome!! We are both on cd9!! I also took 100mg cd3-7!! When are you going to start doing opks??

LoloShells- Good Luck!! You must have wonderful self control to be able to hold out this long:)

Daopdesign- That tests look so incredibly almost positive!! You are so close!!! Keep testing and positing pictures:)

Beanhunter- I hope you feel better! I have been under the weather today too! I hope you catch that eggy:)

Scerena- Thank you! How are you doing today? Have you started doing opks yet?

Holi2459- Congrats on your scan!!! That is wonderful news!!! So are you 1dpo today??

Lily7- congrats on getting AF! Well I guess that is never a congrats.. But atleast now you get to start your clomid and don’t have to wait any longer! I us cbd and I love them! I love seeing that smiley face:)

Missangie- Hi! Sounds like you have had all the rite tests done! If all your body needs is help with ovulating, then clomid could be your miracle drug!!

MrsBrown- Welcome!!! EWCM sounds promising! Were your 2 children conceived with clomid also?

TeddyBearPug- Hi! Congrats on your scan!!!! That is wonderful news!! Wow 4 excellent follicle!! Does that mean they will all be released?? How exciting!!

happycloud- Hi! How are you doing today?:)

Hope I didn’t miss anyone xoxo:hugs:

Update for me- I am feeling a little better, thank you everyone for asking:) I think I am going to go ahead get an ultrasound on Monday or Tuesday just to make sure I don’t have something else going on and to check and see if clomid as worked for me:) Doctor wants to make sure my ovaries aren’t makin a bunch of crazy eggys!! I was not allowed to b’d for a whole week following my procedure! And yesterday was 1 week, so I guess I am gonna have to put aside the crappy feeling and get some!!! lol

Hello ladies! :)
Been so busy with work lately. Anyway I had the worst cramps ever on cd10 and 11, I just wanted to curl up in bed all day. They cramps intensified at night and disappear in the morn, arrgh. Oh, plus the mood swings!
Pretty-I havent tried any opks yet, was thinking of doing one today :) Do u have any cramps?

Hey girls!
Lily- thanks tryig not to get my hopes up just hoping today's ones won't be lighter.. I'm not sure I think it took me about 24 hours before I felt any side effects last cycle- but you might not get any like me this cycle :)

Teddybearpug- please post yours I would like to see them :) I do hope I ovulate I really do

How are all you girls doing anyway?
Xx

hello ladies :flower:

Af got me this morning :cry: had some brownish spotting last night which is unusual for me but then woke this morning with some light pink when wiping whch has now gone to bright red so today is my cd1! at least it came on time ! was worried that the clomid might lengthen it !

will be starting my second cycle tommorow ! days 2-6 , fingers crossed nwo its in my system it will work !!

gl ladies xx

Hey summerlily sorry to hear af come :(
But the only good thing about seeing af is that clomid didn't lengthen your cycle, fx'd for next round for you like you said it might work better now that the clomid is in your body :)
Xx

Summerlily - sorry the :witch: got you. Keeping my fingers crossed this will e your cycle.

Lily7 - glad your night out went well. I don't use opk's at the mo. I'm already obsessed enough and also temping so think it'd just make me even more crazy to tru something else. It is tempting though!

Scerena - looking good. When are you next testing?

I'm still full of cold but feeling generally better. Take That was fab, had a good dance and sing before getting back and bd again! Am staying at my sisters and flipping forgot my thermometer so had to use hers which is obv different but don't think my temps have gone up yet. Last time they went up day 15 so starting to think maybe the clomid hasn't done it's thing this month. My husband starts nights tomorrow so bd from mon will be more of a challenge. I guess we should try again tonight right? What should I do??

Hey beanhunter :)
Glad you had a good time!
I would try and bd as much as you can, aw you might ovulate a bit later maybe???
I've just tested looks a bit lighter I will wait until tonight as I fell back to sleep so not sure if my urine was diluted enough ad it was only about 2hours max sine I had been for a pee. But not getting my hopes up it will get any stronger after seeing that though
X

Hi girls!

Scerena - thanks, when are you doing another opk?

Summerlily - sorry af got you, we are going to be really close in cycles, I am cd3 today taking days 2-6, what mg are you on? I am on 50mg

beanhunter - glad you had a good time at take that, fx it does do its thing for you, might just be later than last time

x

ah scerena I think we posted at the same time there, let us know how you get on tonight with your opk

x

Ha yh I think we did lol!
I will def let you know later what my opk is like :)
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->