The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

prettyinpink-I would think yours is positive?! I'm really hating the wondfo brand now! i'm so confused on my opks!!

Scerena-yours looks great too! i'm sure you will ovulate this month! you should be ok with the bd'ing just make sure you do it today and tomorrow to cover all bases! I hope you have great news at your appt tomorrow!

teddybearpug- thanks hun would you say positive? And thanks for the gl for tomorrows appointment hun Im scared of going lol! Im definately going to bed today and tomorrow now to make sure :) Im probably going to do another opk within the next hour. I hope its good news! How are you today?x

I was crampy all evening and once I laid down in bed at about 1 am the cramping got really intense then had this sharp pain in my lower back (basically right where the cramping in the front was) I had to grit my teeth and curl my toes it hurt so bad... but then it was gone. Never felt anything like it. Implantation? Perhaps!

Scerena- I think we will be in the 2ww together!!:) But I don’t think I am going to go into the 2ww section! I loves this thread so much that I am gonna stay rite here:) Your opk is definitely positive!!! You better get some girl! You still have time:) I wasn’t able to have sex for one week following my procedure, so Friday was the first time this cycle.. Then we are going to tonight, tomorrow and probably the next day just in case:)

Lily7- Do you really think that is positive?? I am confused now:/

TeddyBearPug- I am not sure now! I hate the wondfos too! But decided to use them just cause I have so many! Last cycle my lh line got darker than the control.. So that is all I have to go by.. Post your opk pics!! I want to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Loloshells- oooh i hope so fx'd for you :thumbup: Sounds like a horrible pain you had though :( hopefully it will mean something very soon :)
x

prettynpink- Im staying right here too I dont go to the tww section I think now I have all you girlies I will stay put :)
I think im going to bd on the same days you have said too :) lets hope its enough and we get these BFP's rolling in :)
x

anyone know how to upload pics from their phone onto this website? i hate technology!

I don't think you guys need to go anywhere, seeing as how its a clomid thread, clomid users wanna stalk you til you get your BFP. Gives others hope :)

Scerena- Yea! I feel the same way:) I hope we do get these BFP’s rolling!!! If I bd the next 3 days, then I will have no regrets!! I will have done everything I possibly could for this cycle. We used preseed for the first time the other night and I bought softcups, but I don’t like the softcups at all… They are just not for me.. Have you tried preseed??

TeddyBearPug- I don’t know how!!:( But I hope someone can help you because I really want to see them!

LoloShells- Thanks!! I don’t know if I will give others hope, but I feel great staying here with all you lovely ladies:)

Scerena- Yea! I feel the same way:) I hope we do get these BFP’s rolling!!! If I bd the next 3 days, then I will have no regrets!! I will have done everything I possibly could for this cycle. We used preseed for the first time the other night and I bought softcups, but I don’t like the softcups at all… They are just not for me.. Have you tried preseed??

I've used preseed for every bd this cycle except day 11 as I didn't buy it yet.

prettynpink- I use conceive plus :) I was going to get soft cups but I dont know where my cervix is (i know dumb right) lol! So Im going to make sure I use it tonight and tmorrow too :)
We have done all we can and we will carry on- lets hope it all works out for us!

Teddybearpug- no i dont have a clue i have to connect my phone to the laptop to upload- stupid iPhone thought they would be able to do it!
x

If youre trying to get the pic from your phone to your computer you can text the pic to your email address

lets see if this works! i cant remember which one is today, but last month this was as dark as the opk got but it was a different brand.

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/cimg3319w.jpg/

https://https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/cimg3317j.jpg/
try this again

I couldnt help myself I had to test one last time for today to make sure its right the newest opk is the one furthest on the right on both pics... SORRY to post again x

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 8
https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/804/cimg3317j.jpg/

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/263/cimg3319w.jpg/

dangit it didn't work! i will have to try later. My husband is pestering me to go out to eat! will try again as soon as i get back!

I was going to use conceive plus, but by the time it would have gotten here it would have been next weeka nd ttoo late! So I just decided to go buy preseed to try this cycle. It didn't really feel any different to either of us. Lol But will probably keep using it anyways.. I noticed that clomid has kind of 'dryed' me up thought. Not very much CM at all this cycle.. Is that normal??

It's normal for clomid to do that. Yeh I really like conceive plus so does oh! They both do the same job anyway don't they! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->