The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

hi lily i am also on 50mg taking days 2-6! :happydance: everyone seems to be really close on cycles ! i was feeling really disheartened this morning but now im rather looking forward to the next month ahead . apart from the hot flashes , headache and nausea ! xx

I'm sure you were feeling down, but just think, now you have another chance, I am taking my second pill tonight cd3 so there is only 2 days between us. Hopefully we will both be lucky, I hope I don't get any of those symptoms, so far so good, but I am a worrier and if I dont get anything I will be thinking its not working! I can't win, I torture myself daily! Think we are all in the same boat x

:hi: girls relaxing day for me today ff put me at 3dpo woopp stay away :af: going to try and keep my self busy and try and not think to much about it x x x

Hi, im due to start 50mg clomid nxt cycle 2-6, just wondered if anyones knows if its ok to takes vitamins with the clomid? At the moment im taking vitamin c, omega 3 fish oil, folic acid and evening primrose oil, I dont want to risk taking anything that might mess up the clomid so not going to take the evening primrose, just wondering about the other vitamins?
Thank u!
xx

oh im soo busy today but i thought id just check in

summerlily - sorry to hear about af but hey now u now it all works and u can get excited for next cycle.

scerena - im good thanks hun 2dpo and im already depreseed about the 2ww :( mehh!! please let me no how ur scan goes, PM me straight away :p

lily- lily ive never ever had side effects and i O this cycle . so hopefully ull be like be and SE free

xxx

lily ~ yeah im the same . i worry when i get the side effects that it will be a lot worse but then if i didnt get any id only worry that it wasnt working ! lol. im trying to relax and take it easy but its so hard when everything about my life is focused on trying to get pregnant ! lol. im hoping this is our lucky cycle too! come on , july has to be a lucky month !!

caz ~ good news about the DPO ! im thinking of heading swimming soon to try and take my mind off things.

hi star ! ~ im taking pregnacare with my cycles , has a bit of everything in it and all at the right levels :) . cant see vitamins doing any harm though ? .x

hey :)

star25- the vitamins are fine I take a multi vitamin :) good luck with your first cycle make sure to keep us updated!

holi- oh poor you I hate the tww! but we will try and entertain you to keep your mind off it :) yeh I will def message you straight away and let you know- loosing hope now though as this mornings opk is not as dark...

caz and bob- I see youre in the tww wait then, enjoy your relaxing day im doing the same now the housework is done :)

xx

Todays opk :happydance:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 4
question about OPK'S - i know people usually have 2 lines for a few days but how do you know which day you ovulated?? is it when the 2 lines are at thier complete darkest or when you test and one of the lins has gone you take that as 1dpo??

sorry ! tad confused! x

Grrrr. Checked my temp again at 1030 on sisters thermometer and it had gone up but then just got home and checked on mine and it was back down. I hate how confusing this is. So frustrating as really after tonight won't be able to bd until Friday as husband on nights and leaves before I get home. Feel like my body is conspiring against me getting pregnant.

Yay scerena!!

beanhunter - sorry I don't know anything about temps

x

Lily- I posted it in the ovulation test section and everyone reacons theyre positive :) I hope so!
Well I have my scan tomorrow so I guess I will find out then!

Beanhunter I dont temp either so I wouldnt be abe to help sorry- I brought a thermometor and never used it lol!

summerlily- I think its after your darkest line and then when it gets fainter im not 100% sure though as this is only my second cycle using them hun
x

My test from last night... Almost positive!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
I always ovulate on 100mg of clomid. I conceived a baby girl last year. Now we're trying for baby number 2 and I'm currently 3 days into my 2 week wait.

"SUMMERLILY", I use OPK's also to help me detect ovulation. You will ovulate 24 to 36 hours after the first positive OPK.

:happydance: yay prettynpink :)
We might be able to go into the tww wait together and symptom spot...
Im not getting my hopes up that I am ovulating until my scan tomorrow- if ythey confirm it then I will be happy...

BUT I think Im out I only bd on weds and fri (as I was doing every other day) wanted to bd last night but had my nephew over (hes 11) so didnt want to risk him hearing anything lol! My opks looked kind of positive yesterday and today... So I dont think I have bd enough this cycle what do you girls think?

sunset30- Im on 100mg clomid its nice to hear a success story :)
x

Scerena I def think that's positive, just bd tonight and tomorrow night, hopefully they confirm tomorrow

Prettynpink, I think yours is positive too

Good luck !!!

Thats what im hoping :)
How are you today anyway lily?
x

I reckon tonight should be fine scerena. Know what you mean tho-was at my little sisters (ok she's 26 but still my little sis) and we were anxious about being overheard. Kind of made it fun for a change though :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->