The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Thats what im hoping :)
How are you today anyway lily?
x

I am fine thankyou, was feeling quite down earlier but ok now, I am feeling confident for you this cycle...fx

prettynpink - it looks positive to me in the pic, if you aren't sure do another one later and tomorrow to see if they get even more darker, good luck huni

You girls must be so happy to know that clomid has done its job! good luck girls, I am as excited for yous and everyone else on this thread as I am for myself! :hugs:

x

Why was you feeling down earlier?
And thanks hun bless you u have more faith than what I do for this cycle :) hope it's doing its job I really do! Where in your cycle are you now?
X

Aw just the usual ttc stuff going round and round in my head! lol you know how it is! and a girl earlier really pee'd me off but all ok now thankyou.

I think everything is looking really hopeful for you, please update as soon as you can after your appt tomorrow, what time do you have to go at?

I am CD3 today and af is nearly completely gone! he did say I wasn't to expect much of a period, took my second pill there at 8pm.

x

i had to upload the hard way! here are the 2 recent opk's. I think maybe it is positive because last cycle i didn't get a strong line but i definitely ovulated. I had to base my ovulation off my darkest opk then. So what do you think?

ones yesterday and the other is today.

Attachments

• opk2.jpg
    opk2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 6
  • opk3.jpg
    opk3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 6
Me and oh have had a row so no bd'ing for me he's ruined this month!!! Sorry I'm so angry just needed someone to talk to x

Me and oh have had a row so no bd'ing for me he's ruined this month!!! Sorry I'm so angry just needed someone to talk to x

aww, i'm sorry :hugs: maybe you can have make-up sex soon and it will be the good kind!? i hope it turns around quickly so you don't miss out this month. Can i ask what it was about?

Hi teddybearpug- we had a bicker over nothing really last night- this morning he just went out and I haven't heard from him all day not even a text- then I just saw him come from his friends house like WTF why hasn't he text or phoned all day it's now 10pm! I told him last night that we need to bed tonite- right now I want to kill him! It's not like him to do this, Sorry I'm so angry x

Hi new to this an totally confused to all this ttc wil lgive u my history mirena removed Aug 2010 and no AF's referred to gynae had a laproscopy and hyterscopy in Feb'11 got bfp in March 2011 and then a missed miscarriage in April still no AF to this day hav taken provera gynae doc says womb is thin and looks fine on thursday did opk test as i was to start clomid on friday although test showed positive went to doc for advice said not to start clomid keep on testing and got a different brand and it was negative so totally confused as to whether r not i had ovulated and dont know were i am in cycle anyone else with similiar problems any advice greatly appreciated sorry this is so long

Hi teddybearpug- we had a bicker over nothing really last night- this morning he just went out and I haven't heard from him all day not even a text- then I just saw him come from his friends house like WTF why hasn't he text or phoned all day it's now 10pm! I told him last night that we need to bed tonite- right now I want to kill him! It's not like him to do this, Sorry I'm so angry x

I totally understand you being angry with him, if you think you have anything to apologise for then do it and then he should aswell, even if you feel like ignoring him for a while because you need his :spermy::spermy::spermy: lol (I hope my little pics cheered you up a bit) But seriously ask him what is going on and why he has went awol all day, I hope you get it sorted hun xx :hugs:

Teddybearpug - I am not so sure about these ones, If these are darker than last time when you did ovulate then it is possible, everyones body is different, do you maybe have a cbd one to confirm with, you know the ones with the smiley face, it takes all the guess work away, I hope it is positive xx

Thanks lily lol you have cheered me up especially your pics lol :)
Well I was going to and then I stopped myself I'm always texting him when we argue and I'm not today he knows we needed to bd today and if he doesn't come back soon then he has proved exactly how selfish he is to be honest x

Thanks lily lol you have cheered me up especially your pics lol :)
Well I was going to and then I stopped myself I'm always texting him when we argue and I'm not today he knows we needed to bd today and if he doesn't come back soon then he has proved exactly how selfish he is to be honest x

You are completely right, I would be exactly the same as you! I hope he does come back, he knows how important it is so I am sure he will, hope you are ok x

Hi new to this an totally confused to all this ttc wil lgive u my history mirena removed Aug 2010 and no AF's referred to gynae had a laproscopy and hyterscopy in Feb'11 got bfp in March 2011 and then a missed miscarriage in April still no AF to this day hav taken provera gynae doc says womb is thin and looks fine on thursday did opk test as i was to start clomid on friday although test showed positive went to doc for advice said not to start clomid keep on testing and got a different brand and it was negative so totally confused as to whether r not i had ovulated and dont know were i am in cycle anyone else with similiar problems any advice greatly appreciated sorry this is so long

Hi there! :flower:

So did the provera bring on af successfully? if so what CD are you on?

Hi, thanx for reply about vits, hope everyones doing ok, Im waiting for next cycle to start my clomid, want to have an extra month on the folic acid and my DH on his vits to make sure his swimmers are in top condition!
Will keep you all updated when I start and will keep track of this thread to see how you ladies are doing and hopefully see lots of BFP's soon!
xxx

Teddybearpug - I am not so sure about these ones, If these are darker than last time when you did ovulate then it is possible, everyones body is different, do you maybe have a cbd one to confirm with, you know the ones with the smiley face, it takes all the guess work away, I hope it is positive xx

yeah i have clearblue digitals but even last month i didn't get my smiley and i tested twice a day with them too! i wonder if i got a defective box? i will try again later. I'm so glad i was using the cheap opks from walgreens at the time or i never would have had anything to base it off!

scerena-sorry to hear you OH went AWOL on you! :hugs: I hope it all worked out. If he knows you need to :sex: thats shitty of him to ignore you all day! Good luck at your scan!

yeah i have clearblue digitals but even last month i didn't get my smiley and i tested twice a day with them too! i wonder if i got a defective box? i will try again later. I'm so glad i was using the cheap opks from walgreens at the time or i never would have had anything to base it off!

you know your body better than anyone and if you know you ovulated last time and these ones are darker than then you have a really good reason for basing your positive on this, do you get scanned or bloods or anything from the dr to confirm also?

you know your body better than anyone and if you know you ovulated last time and these ones are darker than then you have a really good reason for basing your positive on this, do you get scanned or bloods or anything from the dr to confirm also?

Yeah, i had my scan on CD 14 and my doctor said i should be getting my positive over the weekend or Monday. The reason i'm stressing over it so much is because he wants us to :sex: the day of the + and the day after! Last month i missed and didn't get to :sex: the right days because i was depending on the clearblue digital to smile at me!! I've used it several months and never had a problem so idk what the deal is! Last cycle i based my ovulation on the darkest opk i had and had blood taken 7 days after that which confirmed my ovulation and i had a good one. Its just driving my crazy not being able to pick up the surge!

Grrrr. Checked my temp again at 1030 on sisters thermometer and it had gone up but then just got home and checked on mine and it was back down. I hate how confusing this is. So frustrating as really after tonight won't be able to bd until Friday as husband on nights and leaves before I get home. Feel like my body is conspiring against me getting pregnant.

Beanhunter- my understanding is that you should always take your temperature before you stand up in the morning (before going to the bathroom or especially getting a drink), around the same time, on the same thermometer everyday. I keep mine on the bedside table and aim for around 8:30.

Yeah, i had my scan on CD 14 and my doctor said i should be getting my positive over the weekend or Monday. The reason i'm stressing over it so much is because he wants us to :sex: the day of the + and the day after! Last month i missed and didn't get to :sex: the right days because i was depending on the clearblue digital to smile at me!! I've used it several months and never had a problem so idk what the deal is! Last cycle i based my ovulation on the darkest opk i had and had blood taken 7 days after that which confirmed my ovulation and i had a good one. Its just driving my crazy not being able to pick up the surge!

Well if he said over the weekend or monday then i would get to it if I were you, tonight and tomorrow and the next day just to be sure, I hope you get it, I really do hun x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->