The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

i had to upload the hard way! here are the 2 recent opk's. I think maybe it is positive because last cycle i didn't get a strong line but i definitely ovulated. I had to base my ovulation off my darkest opk then. So what do you think?

ones yesterday and the other is today.

yesterdays seem darker then today but both dont look positive! :shrug: Hope you see a distinct positive soon!!!

Scerena, sorry you and your man arent on the best of terms, I hope its a thing of the past soon! Hopefully he realizes why you are upset with him

Scerena- I just want to say I know how you feel! My DP and I got into a huge fight earlier about nothing really either!!! Now we are not speaking to each other and I certainly am not in the mood to bd with him!!! I am so angry and upset rite now that all I can do is cry:( Horrible timing isn't it......
I hope you are ok.. You can PM me if you like.

alright ladies, I have been having some weird cramping this evening. On CD9 and 10 it was very very light cramping and today (CD11) I havent had any until this evening and they are pretty painful, not so much that I feel like I need to take something but enough where I want a heating pad. Ive been taking 2 tsp Robitussin 3x a day and havent noticed any CM but its not dry, its watery just not a lot and definitely not EW. My OPKs are negative but todays is darker then yesterday. I am SO hoping I O within the next 4 or 5 days.

i took this pic at 10pm. I think its positive? What do you think? OH is saying he's not feeling good and doesn't want to BD!! :growlmad: i hope he comes through, or he will be woken up early in the morning!!

Attachments

• 4-D102425C-1589205-800.jpg
    4-D102425C-1589205-800.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 7
alright ladies, I have been having some weird cramping this evening. On CD9 and 10 it was very very light cramping and today (CD11) I havent had any until this evening and they are pretty painful, not so much that I feel like I need to take something but enough where I want a heating pad. Ive been taking 2 tsp Robitussin 3x a day and havent noticed any CM but its not dry, its watery just not a lot and definitely not EW. My OPKs are negative but todays is darker then yesterday. I am SO hoping I O within the next 4 or 5 days.

i usually get bad O pain 2-3 days before O. I'm sure you are close! Keep BD'ing!

i usually get bad O pain 2-3 days before O. I'm sure you are close! Keep BD'ing!

I have NEVER in my life felt/noticed O pain before. (probably since when I was Oing regulary I wasnt TTC so I didnt think anything of it) I hope it is O pain that Im having! thanks for the encouragement :flower:

i took this pic at 10pm. I think its positive? What do you think? OH is saying he's not feeling good and doesn't want to BD!! :growlmad: i hope he comes through, or he will be woken up early in the morning!!

looks positive to me! You need to seduce that man! :thumbup:

:hugs:prettyinpink, I hope you and your OH have sorted things out, I hope you are okay!

Morning ladies
hi mummygabby- sorry I didnt realise you wrote on here last night, welcome!

thanks teddybearpug and lily for the support- he decided to crawl home at 1.30 i ignored his text that he forget his keys and I didnt let him in until 3.30- nasty I know I could have left him all night though lol but I told him Im letting him in as Im not selfish like he is- so we didnt bd last night thanks to him I never knew he could be like that! Well I told him he can drive me to my scan and he slept in the front room- so things are not looking good- I just hope they improve throughout the day- in a way Im in 2 minds wether I want them to or not to be honest now after last night... And teddybearpug- that is a nice positive :) woop!

missangie- thanks hun I hope it sorts itself but Im not 100% sure I can let something like that go I will see how I feel when he takes me to my scan...I hope you get a positive very soon :) gl and get to bd'ing :)

prettynpink- aw hun- crap isnt it! I hope you and oh worked things out? Rubbish timing I hope when I go to the scan they say Im due to ovulate but havent yet... Things keep happening the same to us- our cycles are very close and now we have both argued... :hugs:

x

Hi I'd like to join in after 5 days of extremely light pale brown spotting I finally have something I can call day 1. So I am now starting my first round of clomid. I have PCOS and have been given 50mg to take day 2 - 6. I need to phone hospital today to arrange an internal scan. I am worried they might tell me to skip this cycle as according to the ticker I have made up I will be on holiday when I am due to ovulate so they wont be able to do the second scan to determine if I did ovulate or not. I hope they let me take it I couldn't wait another 2.5 - 3 months to start again.

I am nervous and excited about it.

Teddybear - that is def a positive, get to it girl !

Missangie - hopeully you are about to ovulate!

Scerena - I am sorry you didn't get to bd last night

pretty - I hop you and oh are ok

welcome to anyone new and sorry to anyone I missed out

x

Julybabe84- welcome and good luck!

Lily- it's ok I just won't hold much hope for this cycle now- off to the hospital in a min I'll let u knw how I get on
X

Good luck at the hospital hun, I hope your oh does some serious grovelling x

Just popped on to say good luck scerena :). I will catch up with all u ladies shortly xx

Thanks girls for to go bk thurs. My lining is nice and thick, my right ovary has got a 10/11mm follicle she said I should ovulate hopefully weds or thurs it should grow... So don't know why my opk's were telling me I ovulated lol! But hopefully this round works fx'd :) xx

Yay :) r u and the bf ok now scerena. ? Let's hope u can get bd'ing :).

Teddy - that's was a def positive xxx

welcome all newbies there are quite a few now :) xxx

girls - im 3dpo and im getting cramps and have slightly brown cm. its too early too see implantation bleeding isnt it? xxx

I'm hoping I ovulate she said I should... :) we are going to sit down and speak in a bit x

Yh we r kind of ok now gonna go for lunch with him ina min, ooooooh sounds promising Hun :) I'm excited for you!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->