The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

:hi: girls just been matalan with oh mum why she got some holiday bits been the gym done light exercise been round the field with me dogs now chilling before i do tea 4dpo x x x

Glad it went well scerena and that you haven't missed o. My temp is still down and bow cd16. O was cd14 last cycle so feel like the clomid hasn't worked this month.
Few twinges today but cm has dried up. We bd the last 3 days so dunno what to do now. Feeling very down.

welcome all newbies there are quite a few now :) xxx

girls - im 3dpo and im getting cramps and have slightly brown cm. its too early too see implantation bleeding isnt it? xxx

Some women experience ovulation spotting. If its brown then it could be from ovulation a day or two ago and is just now showing itself.

Yay scerena, hope you have a nice lunch and get bding soon!

Beanhunter, it might just be later this time, hold on in there

X

TeddyBearPug- Your bottom opk could be positive:) Is it close to the same color as the other line in real life? Yesterday I had that maybe positive opk, but I took a digital too and no smiley face… I understand if your going crazy cause I was crazy going crazy last night too! Post a picture of the cbd test stick if you take one again! Then I will post mine and we can compare:)
*Just saw your last pic!! That one is positive!! Did you do a digital too?

Lily7- thanks! I took 2 more yesterday including a digital and it was not positive.. So I am really really close:) Did your doctor tell you not to expect much of a period?

Mummygabby- Welcome!! Sorry I don’t have any good advice, but I hope someone else can help you:)

Missangie- I am on cd12 today and I have had cramping since cd9 as well.. Mine is more on the left side though.. I have also been using the heating pad and getting almost positive opks. And I am dry from clomid and have almost no CM at all, which is why I am using preseed.

Scerena- I know that you probably have mixed feeling rite now but I just wanted to say good luck and I hope everything turns out good for you today with your scan.:hugs: Last night was definitely crap for both of us! Our cycles are very close and that even though we have an 8 hour time difference between us, we still had the same thing going on yesterday is weird also… My OH apologized to me last night and I hope that yours does the same!!!
*Just saw your update!! YAY!!! So if you ovulate on wed or thursday then you would be cd15-16??

Julybabe84- welcome and good luck!!

Holi2459- I am not sure if it is too early for IB but sounds promising:)

Caz & bob- 4dpo!! YAY!!!

Beanhunter- I don’t temp but did you use opks?

afm--- OH apologized last night and I feel better about everything now.. Timing was very sucky and upsetting, but I did digital last night and no smiley face so I don't think I am quite there yet! Thank you everyone for the support and kind words!!:hugs:

Oh and I forgot to add that I have to go back thursday for another scan to make sure the follicles are growing or been released...

beanhunter- soz to hear about your temp hun :( fx'd you will just ovulate late in the cycle or something?

lily- hey! yes had a nice lunch thanks and we have bd now so will be bd'ing everyday now until my next scan, Im just glad we didnt miss ovulation weird my opks were so dark! I showed her she said they will prob get darker... Hows you today?

prettynpink- hi! yes scan is ok so far got another one on thurs- lining is thick and ready and the follicles are growing this time she said I should hopefully ovulate weds or thurs so fx'd! Me and oh have sorted things too now and Im glad you nd oh did too :) I hope you haave been bd'ing lol! Just read over your post again and yes I will be cd15/16 when I ovulate hopefully :) Are you having scans done hun?
xx

I posted all my pictures on a thread in the TTC section if anyone wants to take a look!

It is titled: need opinions on opks- cbfm sticks, cbd and IC's

I only posted it there because I didn't think that any of you lovely ladies said that were familiar with cbfm and that is truly what I am confused by:)

And I am waiting to hear back from the doctor, but hopefully going for a scan today or tomorrow:)

Oh I will have a look :)
And yay youre going to get a scan! I hope you have some nice follicles :)
x

Thanks ladies. I had to come home from work in the end as I have got such severe pains in both sides that it made me cry. Do you think it could be o pain?
Honestly it hurts so much that I can't bd tonight. We did fri, sat and sun and could maybe do tomorrow. My oh is on night shifts so it'll be a challenge to fit in between me getting home and him going out. Do you reckon that's ok I miss tonight?

Aw beanhunter... Im sorry to hear you are in pain :( try taking some paracetamol and get a hot water bottle...
When are you due to ovulate?- youve had quite alot of bd'ing so im pretty sure that you should be quite covered- I would bd again tomorrow though if you can
x

scerena- I am glad everything turned out ok with you and your OH also!!!:) We didn't bd last night but did this morning... But guess I still don't have a positive opk, I am still in it:) And so are you!!!:)

beanhunter- I am sorry you are in so much pain!! I hope you feel better and that it is O pain! Have you taken an opk??

Thanks guys. I have never used opk's. I o'd on cd14 last cycle so thought i would have already. This better be ovulation cos it bloody hurts!

prettynpink- we are both still in the game :) Im looking for a real dark opk like the fs said- she was like if theyre dark already it will be prob be darker than the control line by time I ovulate. Have you done a opk today? Im going to try bd everyday now until thurs see what happens.

Beanhunter- I hear of ladies getting really bad ovulation pains I hope it is ovulation for you- were they as bad last cycle?
x

scerena- I know!:) I didn't think that my ICs could get much darker, so I am probably gonna be really shocked when I see it! lol Yea, I did 2 opks this morning and the IC looks positive to me again, but the other brand I used doesn't. I am thinking that maybe the IC's are just too sensitive for me and I might stop using them and just use the expensive ones from here out

beanhunter- maybe your should call your doctor and ask for a scan?? Have you ever had cysts before??

To be honest i think that's what terrifies me. Ive had 2 ops in the past for cysts, one as an emergency. If it doesn't settle by tomorrow I'll call my consultant but pretty sure she won't scan me.

beanhunter- wss ^^^^ gl hun

prettynpink- I didnt get no where near a positive opk last month so Im thinking theyre working for me this month... If theyre looking positive to you I would carry on bd'ing so you can catch that eggy!
x

beanhunter- I know I don't know your doctor, but you should demand to have one! Especially if you have suffered from cysts in the past.. I have had 1 cyst removed and about 4 that have ruptured!!! Worst pain ever! I actually fainted with all the ones that ruptured and was rushed to the ER... I hope you call your doctor if it keeps up!:)

Scerena- Yea, I bd this morning and depending upon what my ultrasound shows, I probably will the next couple of days. I am NOT going to miss my eggy this month!!! I am praying this will be my month, I would love a spring baby!!! An Easter baby:) lol

beanhunter - hope ur ok and it is just O pains. xx

scerena - hows ur mission to bd going?

pretty - what CD are u on hun? lets hope u catch that egg :)

Well as for me ive been cramping all day on and off , browny cm this morning, only a lil tho. i feel really sick, like how u feel when u get travel sick , ive felt like since about 12pm . i so hope this is every early pg signs. but im only 3dpo i have read u can feel cramping this early??

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->