The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

prettyinpink - just realised my post made no sence - ment to say at least something is happening for you! lol xx

Scerena- Thanks! I hope so too:) The external scan is just something that they do I guess.. They tech told me they always do an external with a full bladder and then the internal with empty bladder… She said it was routine for checking anything in the pelvic region.. I don’t know, but I have to drink 32oz and hold it for 1 hour and it was painful!!! OUCH!!! I have never felt so relieved to pee before in my life! Lol

Holi- Thanks!! I hope they are big enough too! Or just one of them anyways:)
Your opk is sooooooooooooo positive!! That is crazy!! I hope it means good news for you!!!:)

here are my opks for cbfm.. The estrogen has decreased so much:) All I have to do now, is wait for the LH to increase:):)

the top one is my peak (Lh surge) from last cycle.. Just added it to compare:)

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
pretty - yeh all it takes in 1 :D

i know im soo confused about all the opks . i think im gonna carry on poas with my opks as it helps me fight my poas addiction ive got like 8 more days till i can test for real. so inpatient x

Hello ladies :flower:

Finally I am back on my pc! Exam is over and done with and I can concentrate on TTC now! Besides the hot flushes I'm not really feeling any other symptoms :( I had a few twinges on the right side a few days ago but that's all gone. I've been using my opk's everyday and although I'm getting a very faint line, I've still not seen anything close to a positive :dohh: Very frustrating but just as well I suppose as OH and I have DTD since Sunday. I've already warned him I'll be sexing him up later :haha:

prettynpink - how frustrating that they wouldn't give you the details there and then but 3 follies on one side sounds encouraging; I had the same last month. Unfortunately I'm not getting scanned for any further rounds of clomid so have to just rely on opk's and see where that gets me.

Holi - 5dpo is still too early like you said but the positive opk's could be a good sign! FX'd for you!

xx

Hi girls hope everyone is well!

Just had a really quick catch up on everything I've missed, welcome to the newbies.

Pretty - I hope the dr brings good news when he rings

Holi - sorry don't know why you would still be getting + opk's but I hope its because your preggo!

scerena - when is your next scan? is it tomorrow? good luck for it

AFM - tonight will be my last clomid pill, I have an appt for my scan next Wed 20th, I don't feel any different, just panicking incase nothing is going on in there!

x

lily - im sure something is happening in there. :)

i cant remember who told us about the tommy's leaflets u can order for free. well mine came today, i read it and have now left it out hoping the oh reads it lol

xx

Think that may have been me holi :) was it the ttc ones? Mine still havent come...

welshgem- Glad your exams are over and done with- how do you think you done? Oh thats a good sign hopefully you will ovulate soon :)

Lily- Yes my next scan is tomorrow morning im so hoping I get good news for once... I felt no different this round well no side effects and this month my lining is good etc just hope it stays that way- so dont get your hopes down hun.. At least youre on your last clomid pill now :)

prettynpink- let us know as soon as you get your results hun...
x

Thanks scerena, good luck for tomorrow morning

prettynpink - when will you know?

x

Think that may have been me holi :) was it the ttc ones? Mine still havent come...

welshgem- Glad your exams are over and done with- how do you think you done? Oh thats a good sign hopefully you will ovulate soon :)

Lily- Yes my next scan is tomorrow morning im so hoping I get good news for once... I felt no different this round well no side effects and this month my lining is good etc just hope it stays that way- so dont get your hopes down hun.. At least youre on your last clomid pill now :)

prettynpink- let us know as soon as you get your results hun...
x

Thanks Scerena, not sure how well it went to be honest :shrug: There was only 8 questions but I struggled with the first one as it was on Islamic banking :saywhat: and the following question on partnership accounts I didn't really understand. But I answered all the others and put at least a paragraph for the first two in the hope that I might pick up a point or two. We'll see!

well as long as you gave it your best im sure you will pass :)
what course are you doing?
I done marketing and psychology
x

Holi-Is it possible that maybe you ovulated earlier than you thought you did and the opk is picking up a pregnancy? That is so crazy that your getting +opks! i'm betting you are preggers and its picking it up! Fx'd for you!! i peed on an opk and it was negative.

Scerena-don't give up just yet! i hope you have good news at your scan tomorrow! Are you keeping up the the BD'ing? lol

Today is 1dpo and i am so happy that sex week is over! i got one last shot in last night and my poor husband is exhausted!!

Holi- I say keep testing:) why not rite!

Welshgem- Hello!! I bet you are relieved to be done with your exams! Good Luck on getting the results:)
Do you remember how big your follies were last month??

Lily- it is only almost 1:30pm here… LOL! And his office closes at 5pm.. But I noticed last time he didn’t call me till 6:30pm!! So I have no clue:( I hope it is soon though because I am very anxious!!!
I am glad you didn’t have any side effects so far:)

Scerena- will do!!!:):):) can’t wait!! And GOOD LUCK on your scan tomorrow!!! Post as soon as you get back!

TeddyBearPug- YAY 1dpo for you and no more stressing about sex!!!!:)

prettyinpink-that is aggravating that they couldn't tell you anything at your ultrasound!! i would be pissed! was it not a doctor who did it? My doctor always tells me as he is doing the ultrasound! oh yeah, what about the lubricating jelly....what kind do they use?! lol

teddybearpug- lol I bet you and hubby are exhausted after all that :sex: Me and oh have been keeping up bd'ing everyday lol so im sure there will be a few :spermy: waiting for the egg I hope, Im hoping everythings ok but my opks have got lighter so im not so sure im going to ovulate now but I will find out in 12 hours lol!

prettynpink- I will definately post as soon as I come out of there
x

prettyinpink-that is aggravating that they couldn't tell you anything at your ultrasound!! i would be pissed! was it not a doctor who did it? My doctor always tells me as he is doing the ultrasound! oh yeah, what about the lubricating jelly....what kind do they use?! lol

Yea, I wasn't that upset, more just disappointed.. No, I didn't have my scan done at my doctors office.. Last month when my doctor did it, my insurance didn't want to pay for it and it was a big mess.. So this time we went with an imaging place that just does ultrasounds for "pelvic pain".. There machines were top of the line with huge screens:) It was pretty cool, if only I knew exactly what she was measuring:haha:
I did ask about the lube, she said that they only use sperm friendly:)

Teddybear - it's so weird I may do another before bed ;) lol. How r u getting on ?

Welshgem - fx'd bout ur exams , now u can put all ur energy into bd'ing :D

Scerena. Good luck for tomorrow I got my blood test too xxxx

Oh yh holi do you get results same day?
x

Just checking in. Temp remained up today so if it's still up tomorrow I think FF will then make me 3dpo. At least we can stop stressing about bd then. We managed last night but was a real struggle for oh. Felt guilty for making him really.

beanhunter- I know our poor oh's really! At least he done it, Ive been making my man do it alot lol! Well we cant get babies without them... Hopefully you are 3dpo so you can both have a rest- I really need to start temping i have a bbt but ive never used it
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->