The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hey Ladies ...

Congrats on the big follies PrettynPink .. :happydance:

Im getting a scan on the 20th .. wish me luck!

Thank you everyone!!!! It is 7:20am here! My doctor is suppose to call me before lunch so I will find out more details:) But I am feeling really good about it.. On a down note, OH and b'd yesterday, but then we both woke up with the food poisoning last night!!! YUCK:sick: That's what we get for trying something new for dinner! So we both threw up all night and feel very sick still!! I can't imagine have sex rite now! I hope we both feel better later so we can bd, but I don't know at this point! Perfect timing!! Man I just have the worst luck!!!:dohh:

InnerElement- Welcome!!! I hope you find the support that you need here:) What dpo are you on?

Missangie- YAY for EWCM!!! That is a wonderful sign :)

Scerena- I know I am probably too late because of the time difference, but good luck with your scan!!!! Update as soon as you get back! I hope that you get good news!!!!!:)

Lily- cd7! That means your done with clomid pills rite??

Welshgem- Thank you!! Your right follicles are in the same range as mine are.. How are you feeling??

Holi- I hope this is my month!!! But if not then I will be happy about the thought of my body actually doing something “rite” and working! LOL I will keep you posted on symptoms.. What was your blood test for this morning??

MrsBrown- GOOD LUCK on your scan!!!!:)

Pretty - so sorry u got sick why timing ay!? I hope u feel good enough to BD :)

My blood test was for Cd22 bloods progestrone levels. I just called my doc to find out if u can see if u r pregnant from these results as I'm just so inpatient . But she hadfinished for the day so I'll wait for her call back and hopefully results on Monday x

scerena where r u ? News ? Xx

Thank you everyone!!!! It is 7:20am here! My doctor is suppose to call me before lunch so I will find out more details:) But I am feeling really good about it.. On a down note, OH and b'd yesterday, but then we both woke up with the food poisoning last night!!! YUCK:sick: That's what we get for trying something new for dinner! So we both threw up all night and feel very sick still!! I can't imagine have sex rite now! I hope we both feel better later so we can bd, but I don't know at this point! Perfect timing!! Man I just have the worst luck!!!:dohh:

InnerElement- Welcome!!! I hope you find the support that you need here:) What dpo are you on?

Missangie- YAY for EWCM!!! That is a wonderful sign :)

Scerena- I know I am probably too late because of the time difference, but good luck with your scan!!!! Update as soon as you get back! I hope that you get good news!!!!!:)

Lily- cd7! That means your done with clomid pills rite??

Welshgem- Thank you!! Your right follicles are in the same range as mine are.. How are you feeling??

Holi- I hope this is my month!!! But if not then I will be happy about the thought of my body actually doing something “rite” and working! LOL I will keep you posted on symptoms.. What was your blood test for this morning??

MrsBrown- GOOD LUCK on your scan!!!!:)

Well these were my follies from last month which unfortunately didn't come to anything. But then I didn't use OPK's last month and just had absolutely no idea when I was ovulating. I'm hoping I've got just as good follies this month but without the scans it's just a waiting game!

:awww: Sorry to hear about the food poisoning! xx

Holi- thanks!! I will have to “grin and bare” it later! LOL and hopefully OH will be able to:)
So your cd22 bloods would confirm ovulation rite??

Welshgem Yes, I remember that those are your numbers from last month.. I hope this month brings you better news!:) Are you using opks this cycle??

Sorry bad news- my follicles got no bigger just one that's 19mm, my lining has gone down 4mm so too thin again- and oh sperm count keeps going up an down so they said ivf is my best option so doubt I'll be on this thread for much longer :(

It's so expensive so I might be an egg doner as get it alot cheaper rather than £5,000 a go :/ in the mean time I might upp my dose next month as I have some clomid left over- they've only had me on it 2 months my body might of just needed time... Oh sperm count was border line this time and usually is above normal but could of been where he was ill but they just think ivf will be more effective for us...

Been crying most of the day I don't think I'm meant to be a mummy
X

Sorry bad news- my follicles got no bigger just one that's 19mm, my lining has gone down 4mm so too thin again- and oh sperm count keeps going up an down so they said ivf is my best option so doubt I'll be on this thread for much longer :(

It's so expensive so I might be an egg doner as get it alot cheaper rather than £5,000 a go :/ in the mean time I might upp my dose next month as I have some clomid left over- they've only had me on it 2 months my body might of just needed time... Oh sperm count was border line this time and usually is above normal but could of been where he was ill but they just think ivf will be more effective for us...

Been crying most of the day I don't think I'm meant to be a mummy
X

I am so sorry:hugs: I am just starting to learn about all the numbers for everything, but one of your follicles grew from 11mm to 19mm in 3 days, so isn't that good news hun?? Sorry for asking, but I am trying to make since of everything.. The thickness of your lining went down since Monday?? I am so sorry that they told you your best option is IVF:hugs: Have you thought about trying a trigger shot?

You are meant to be a mom, don't give up yet hun:hugs:

Yh it's good but my lining somehow decreased..?! so even if I did catch the eggy it makes it harder to implant on the lining but it's not impossible... And with oh sperm count all over the place it's good one min then borderline the next they jus think ivf... I never thought I'd be doing ivf at 24 and injecting myself etc I'm Scared got a appointment on the 26th to discuss my options properly...
My neighbour had ivf she donated half her eggs and you get it so much cheaper and she has two healthy baby girls.. And costs only a couple of hundred if we travel to another hospital..
In the meantime I might take my clomid next month and see what happens until I start ivf...
I hope I will have something work for me soon :( all I want is to be a mum x

omg scerena im so sorry. :( i really think give ur clomid another go. maybe even order some online and use 150mg for like 2 more cycles. i didnt O on 2 cycles on 100 but i have on 150mg.

i cant believe they told u IVF so early. they told me after 3 months on 150mg i could just do an IUI ,where they just take ur OH's sperm, take his good ones out and then put it in to you while u are Oing. that would make more sence for you surely. maybe bring it up when u have ur meeting.

if u wna PM fell free. my mum did IVF 3 times and she wasnt succesful ( but she was like 43something ) but i know how stressful the process is. xxxx fx'd for u hun

i just wanted to show u guys my opks for the past 3 days. im 6dpo and still they r very positive.

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/img0151mw.jpg/][IMG]https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7091/img0151mw.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

as u can see i have labelled them with ym CD days. im CD22today

and heres a zoomed in version..

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/img0153mn.jpg/][IMG]https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5823/img0153mn.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

what do u think? x

There's a woman in another thread I'm stalking who said in one post: I've had positive opks for 10 days now, I'm so confused.

She ended up being pregnant.

loloshells - oh thanks for that. ekk exciting :)

how r u getting? r u holding out on ur testing? have u thought about using an opk. x?

hi all! sorry to jump in, ive posted this is another board to as i wasnt sure where to go lol..
Basically i was on clomid 3 months, am now in a month off and im cd38. clomid cycles were 28,32,32. Normal prior could be up to cd37. Not sure whats happened as i always have really sore bbs from ov to af. I havent tested.. what should i do,wait it out?
Good luck everyone xx

I thought about it but if I do it and its negative, then ill be tempted to try an hpt. And if opk is positive I KNOW I'll want to use an hpt, lol so I think i better just hold out. I poas yesterday so i think its outta my system for a little while.

good luck girls to all them who are about to test for :bfp:s :dust: to all good luck to them who are o soon x x x

welcome buttons. lets hope ur brp or af comes soon

loloshells - yeh i see ur point , ur not far off from testing so stay strong and hold out :D fx'd for u xxx

still trying to figure out how to navigate the website..

Anyhow, i need help i am on my 2nd cycle of 200mg of clomid.. and i am experiencing one of the side effects, dryness... i am considering using preseed but wanted to know if any of you girls had any input on how else to deal with this problem and still increase the chances of helping conceive..

Please give me some tips.. i am on CD-11 and last time i O'd on CD 12...

Thanks girls.

I'm using preseed, picked it up at CVS. I tried mucinex and it didn't work for me.

Scerena - sorry to hear your news.
Pink - definatley bd tonight!
Holi - I reckon this is your month....

I'm 3dpo today I think and not good. Temps are up but I have lot of pain again. Hoping I'll be seen in the emergency gynae clinic tomorrow. I'm scared as I've had to have emergency surgery in the past for cysts and hoping I'm just overreacting. Pain isn't super bad, just annoying.

Scerena- I understand more now that you explained it. Are you gong to keep trying and using opks this cycle? I agree, 24 years old is young to for IVF.. How long have you been trying again?? And if this is only your 2nd cycle on clomid and your 1st cycle on 100mg, I would definitely give it another go!! How does your OH feel about IVF??

Holi- I can’t wait to here your blood test results!!!!:)

LoloShells- Test!!! Test!!! Test!!! :thumbup:I am not very good an encouraging people to wait! LOL :haha:
and I have to add I laughed at your CVS answer because that is where I got mine too! I live in California also:)

Buttons and –Welcome Ladies!!!!

Caz & bob- Good Luck to you too!!!

Bernies- I am using preseed also!!! Clomid as done the same thing to me, dried me up!! I LOVE preseed:)

Beanhunter- I am sorry you are in pain again! I hope everything is ok:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->