The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi all currently on my first Clomid cycle and CD18. Think I'm 5DPO as I believe I ovulated CD13 which is early for me. Last cycle was 50 days and before that 42 so fingers crossed for a shorter one! Had funny pains in my tummy all weekend a bit like pains before AF. Good luck to all x

bradpittswife- Im cd18 too :)

welshgem- I hope today you get your positive- I tested at 3pm and managed to pick up my positive yesterday so going to retest today- goodluck hun let us know how you get on when you test
xx

I'm going for CD21 and CD28 bloods this cycle and the best thing is no working out where I am in my cycle lol!

morning girls :hi: well son has gone school i have just gutted the house now chill in tell 2pm going watching my son in his school performance weather :rain::rain: her x x x

PrettynPink .. I am now 13DPO ... I dont know when I should test . this is my first cycle I tried with the clomid .. So I was going to wait until two weeks after my wretched AF is supposed to visit .. but can I test earlier?

Im supposed to get an internal Ultrasound on Wednesday .. should she be able to tell by then?

No temperature rise for me still on my coverline (using DuoFertility) so looks like I may well have got a positive OPK but not ovulated! Any one else charting their temps and notice as rise yet or how long does it take?

Good Morning Ladies!!!
It is 7:30am here. I got confirmed ovulation with my temp chart this morning!!:) YAY!!! I can officially say (and feel like) I am 3dpo:):) My monitor is still giving me highs, but I think that the clomid messed with it because all other brand opks are negative..
Here is my chart:
My Ovulation Chart

Scerena- this will probably be the only time we talk LOL! It is 7:30am here:) Your gonna be gone a whole week! How fun!!! Your 2ww will go by in no time.. Are you going to take any hpts?? I hope I get my BFP, but I have a hard time thinking that can actually happen to me LOL

Welshgem- Good Luck!! Don’t forget to post pictures of your opks:)

Bradpittswife- Cute name and pic! LOL. Welcome to the thread!

MrsBrown- When is your next AF due?? What cd did you ovulate?? Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy, but I tested at 8dpo and got my first faint lpositive.. You could test with a FRER rite now:) They are really sensitive! I don’t know if they would be able to see anything on your ultrasound on wed, you would be 15dpo?? I am not sure

Daopdesign- Look at my ovulation chart.. I just had confirmed ovulation with 3 high temps.
My Ovulation Chart

prettynpink29 you are most definately going to get your BFP I can just feel it!!! Your chart looks great! So it basically took 3 days for your temp to rise which was 3 days after your first positive OPK? I got mine on Friday so maybe there's still a chance but I'm not holding out much hope lol x

prettynpink29 you are most definately going to get your BFP I can just feel it!!! Your chart looks great! So it basically took 3 days for your temp to rise which was 3 days after your first positive OPK? I got mine on Friday so maybe there's still a chance but I'm not holding out much hope lol x

Thank you!! I hope this is it for me!! I every time I have a "non medicated" (meaning no BCP) period, I am at risk for my endo growing more:( So I am praying, wishing and hoping this is it for me:) I have never had a confirmed ovulation with temps before, I am glad I decided to start temping last week! Or I would have missed this.
I had my positive on cd14, then the dip (ovulation day) on cd16, and then my temp rose the day after ovulation day cd17. So yes, 3 days:)
Can I see your chart??? DDid you have a dip?? Of course there is still a chance:hugs:

Thank you!! I hope this is it for me!! I every time I have a "non medicated" (meaning no BCP) period, I am at risk for my endo growing more:( So I am praying, wishing and hoping this is it for me:) I have never had a confirmed ovulation with temps before, I am glad I decided to start temping last week! Or I would have missed this.
I had my positive on cd14, then the dip (ovulation day) on cd16, and then my temp rose the day after ovulation day cd17. So yes, 3 days:)
Can I see your chart??? DDid you have a dip?? Of course there is still a chance:hugs:

I would show you my chart but there's no point because I haven't always worn the sensor so I have patches of missing data! The temp readings for the past few days have been 35.89 degrees or there abouts. No obvious dip or rise!!

I decided to do a CM check and there was a blob of ewcm. My body is definately playing tricks on me!

Hi girls.
I'm home but the cyst is still growing so I need to go back in on wednesday to have another laparoscopy and have it sorted. I'm fed up but at least there's a plan.

Hi ladies. So glad to see everyone is cheering up.

Bean - so sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better and all is well with your ovary.

Pretty - I'm back! I didn't have much news till as of late =(. I'm glad to be somewhat active again. I have a good feeling for you this month girly. Everything looks good! What do you think on my lines? I know they say you always have LH in your system, but the Wondorf tests say you can not get a line also. I'm confused and excited at the same time.

Scerena - Have an awesome trip luv! I knew you'd O. Sometimes I think doctors are quacks and you have to go with your instincts. I hope the relaxation of a trip will help your body. Fx!

Welcome to all the new gals and good luck to those of you in the 2ww! Fx for everyone!

Afm - Idk how opks really work since this is my first month using them. I'm on CD17 and I think my line is getting darker. I've posted a pic. Top is yesterday, bottom is today. I'm praying my cycles will jumpstart themselves since I've lost 24 lbs and getting my thyroid normalized. If I O without Clomid I'd prolly cry considering I have cysts. I'm still getting acupuncture, which I absolutely love and recommend and I'm waiting for my 7/28 appt so we can get started officially. I'm losing patience.

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/griegofamily/TurboTurtle80/IMG_20110718_090356.jpg

Not quite positive yet but keep poas! I suggest twice a day so you don't miss the surge.

Prettynpink- I'm not taking any hpt with me... When are you going to start testing? And yep I'm going for a whole week! Going to have a lot of catching up to do when I come back to this thread aren't I! Gd luck my fx'd for you :)

Beanhunter- I hope all goes well and they get rid of the cyst once and for all get better soon

Turboturtle- thank you Hun and your opk's are definately getting darker :) keep testing Hun!
Xx

Hi girls can I join? I just started 50mgs clomid this morn...feeling optimistic... Have first scan on cd12.. is there anything I should be taking to improve lining or chances of good follies? xx

Of course u can join :)
And nope just be taking a multi vitamin that's what most of us Girlies are doing
Good luck :)
X

I'll play on this thread, although my clomid days are almost over. Today is CD3 of my 5th and final clomid cycle.. first pill tonight.

Good luck I hope u get your bfp this cycle :)
What mg have you been taking?
X

50mg... with 4 confirmed O's and exactly zero BFPs. :(

I feel your pain girly! i'm on my 4th cycle and in the tww! so frustrating! Hope you get your BFP soon!

Scerena-Have a great trip to Greece! My inlaws are going next month, they have a house over there somewhere and go every other year or so. I turned down the option of going this year for ttc purposes. Wish i hadn't now!

Beanhunter-Glad your feeling better!

Everyone else, i will have to reread the posts...i cant remember!!

Today is 6DPO and i wish i could say i had some symptoms but NOPE! My breast tenderness has went away and everything else i MIGHT be feeling i'm sending out of my mind! lol! I don't want to be dissapointed. I have 20 pregnancy tests that came with my wondfo opks so i'm thinking i might just start using them on cd 8 just for the hell of it! lol!

Hope you are all doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->