The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

morning girls :hi: st Helen's show was rubbish it was better last year well don't no what were up to today till in a bit just chill on the laptop for a bit yayyyyyy :af: has gone wooppp :sex: marathon begins today x x x

Congratulations to all you ladies who got BFP. ;)

I do hv some questions regarding side effects of clomid. Did you have any? If yes, what are they? The reason I'm asking is that with 100 mg of clomid plus Gonadrophin shots plus progesterone pills, I have no side effect (I was just sick with 103 degree fever). But other than that, nothing. My boobs aren't sore, I'm not moody, I'm not nauseous. Does that mean my body's not producing enough hormones? Thanks ladies!

MrsHY- Yes I have! Just with some ICs and dollar store.. I have a thread in the pregnancy test section if you would like to look! I am on my way rite now to get a FRER:)

I have very faint lines on all my tests!

Hi.

I have take Clomid from CD2-CD6. Today (CD13) I took OPK, the test line was really dark.
Am sorry if I am asking this question in a wrong thread but please help me calm down.

I had the surge at afternoon, now is almost 12 hrs since I took the test (that was the last OPK at home, tomorrow will buy more OPK). I haven't had :sex: yet. Is it too late already? DH is still at work :nope:

I am so scare I might missed the egg. Do you think I've missed it? :cry:

Please help me figure this out. Really wish DH will be home soon :cry:

Am I panicking?

Just wanted to pop in and wish PrettynPink luck with your tests!! So excited for you. Knew it would be your month!

I'll catch up w everyone in a bit!

MrsHY- Yes I have! Just with some ICs and dollar store.. I have a thread in the pregnancy test section if you would like to look! I am on my way rite now to get a FRER:)

Good luck prettynpink29! Pray for you. :happydance:

I have my fx for you. I had a very faint line on an ic hpt, but the line came up on the frer within a minute. Sounds promising xxx

Hi.

I have take Clomid from CD2-CD6. Today (CD13) I took OPK, the test line was really dark.
Am sorry if I am asking this question in a wrong thread but please help me calm down.

I had the surge at afternoon, now is almost 12 hrs since I took the test (that was the last OPK at home, tomorrow will buy more OPK). I haven't had :sex: yet. Is it too late already? DH is still at work :nope:

I am so scare I might missed the egg. Do you think I've missed it? :cry:

Please help me figure this out. Really wish DH will be home soon :cry:

Am I panicking?

Hello
Don't worry - the OPKs normally come up about 24 hrs before you OV, then the egg lives for 12 hrs more, so BD tonight and I'd say you were covered!
x:thumbup:

Excited! Off to look at the test gallery now!

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all!!! I don't know what I would do with out all of you!!

I have a question!! It took me 3 hours and 6 different stores to finally find FRER!!! AHHH it was crazy! When I finally found them I bought 9 tests because it was such a pain in the a**!

My question is... Now my pee has been sitting it its cup (LOL) for 4 hours Is that too long?? Can I still use it or should I just wait until the morning?? HELP!!

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all!!! I don't know what I would do with out all of you!!

I have a question!! It took me 3 hours and 6 different stores to finally find FRER!!! AHHH it was crazy! When I finally found them I bought 9 tests because it was such a pain in the a**!

My question is... Now my pee has been sitting it its cup (LOL) for 4 hours Is that too long?? Can I still use it or should I just wait until the morning?? HELP!!

FLIP! EXCITING!! I said I had a.good feeling about you this month!
I would use fresh pee...sure the hours old one would be ok but u might find yourself not trusting it.

Congrats to you and your OH! x x x

aaarrrghhhh prettynpink! how frustrating for you to have to run around all that time! I was thinking I was going to log back on to see your BFP!!!! The angel in me would say to use FMU in the morning but the devil in me would say test test test!!!!! lol good luck either way! x

I think with 9 tests she should TEST TEST TEST. You have 8 more saved for tomorrow's fresh pee. =)

Aww. Tear :') one of our girls is knocked up.

LOL!! I tested! Even though my pee had been sitting in the sun on the window seal and looked oily on top!!!:rofl::rofl: I know I know how embarrassing!!:blush: But I tested and got a faint line.. Can't tell if it has color though :/ and I did another opk as well which is very positive still!!! Pictures on on my other thread. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hurry up HCG if your there!!!
Travel to my PEE NOW!!!!:rofl::rofl:

pretty - post the link to your thread with your pics x

Lol. You are so cute. Hunny, I think you can relax now and enjoy your baby-ness. You are preggers. Don't go leaving us now tho. We need your baby dust!

Hi everyone,
Im new here. On clomid 100mg days 2 - 6. this is my second cycle. I have pcos am 27 and never been pregnant.
been trying for 20 months. my partner has 2 kids from previous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->