The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Cutedimples.

I started from CD8 until today, is CD14. However, I will continue testing until CD16.

Maybe you can start from CD7 until you get the surge?

Test few times a day so you can compare LH surge level on the OPK to determine when you might ovulate.

Good luck to you too.

Thnx Hannies....i am now on CD4 will def start from CD8-CD16.

Good luck to u 2!!!!

Hi ladies,

I tested today, 11dpo and saw a super faint line but the line is definitely there. Im heading down to the doc to confirm it. Hoping for the best!
Babydusts to all

Hi ladies,

I tested today, 11dpo and saw a super faint line but the line is definitely there. Im heading down to the doc to confirm it. Hoping for the best!
Babydusts to all

OMG!! That is great!! Praying for you. All the best!! :thumbup:

Update for me

I updated on my test thread but thought you lovely ladies would like an update also:)
So I have had a very hard night!! I have not felt good at all Horrible lower back ache and headache all night.. Every time I would fall asleep I would have a HORRIBLE dreams of being in a hospital and being told I was having a miscarriage:cry: What a nasty night!! I barely slept at all..

I managed to take a 3 1/2 hour nap this morning and took my temp and it was 98.09!! The highest it has ever been! I know it wasn't in the time frame. But it was consistent sleep. I tried not to get my hopes up, but that is just easier said then done!
My Ovulation Chart

I just took another opk (since I have a ton of them) and it was so positive that it stole most of the die from the control line:haha: Take a look.

I haven't taken another IC because OH wants me to take another FRER when he gets home. So I am going to try and wait for him. So about 4 hours and I will be taking a FRER And of course will post a picture:)

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5
Hello Ladies!!

I just took this IC... There is a second line and it is pink, but the top half is a little darker than the bottom half.. hmmm Just thought that I would share.. Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy (confirmed with blood work) and was getting lines like this.. Not celebrating yet.. Going to the doctor on Thursday though:)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 7
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats hun! You guys totally caught your eggie. I suggest a foot massage or something to help you relax. Hang on little bean!!

Hi clomid ladies :)

I was hoping you all could give me some advice on clomid and was wondering in your experience if I would be considered for it.

I'm in the uk bu the way :)

We have been trying for a year and I have very very very long cycles so it's hard to detect ovulation well I'm pretty sure I'm not ovulating
I'm not over weight at all I'm a healthy size 8 so I don't think it's weight related.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance x x

I have a question for all you clomid ladies:

Has anyone who is taking clomid and temping noticed a temp rise on the days that you are actually taking the pills?

I ask because that happened to me last month. It rose .4 degrees on the 3rd day of taking the medication and then I ended up ovulating that month. Now I am worried because I am on my 4th day of taking the pills this cycle and I have not seen a temp rise.

I know I am being paranoid but I am worried this means I won't ovulate this month.

Any thoughts?

Hey Trish, I noticed mine being a bit higher. this is just my first round though so not sure about in general if they will be like that. Im curious now too! Try not to worry about it though :)

Haha yeah I know I am being silly. But actually my temp did rise again today. It was my last day of taking the medicine so I am hoping that all is well for this month!

Hi girls, Ive just taken my 1st round of clomid.. Im just wondering if any particular side effects were a positive sign?? so far Ive had hot flashes, esp @ night and bad bad headaches. Today cd10 I had some slight ov-like pain/sensations. I have my first scan to see how the follicles are doing on fri morn and am super nervous he is going to tell me the clomid isnt working... any insights or experiences of 'good' sign side effects??

Ok gals...tomorrow is CD3 and I start my first round of clomid. Any advice for a newbie? Any certain time of day better for taking it? Anything to avoid or watch out for? Thanks!

Hello??!!...I took provera last month(10 days)and then clomid on CD3-7 at 50mg...We supossed to have BD on day 10 to 14 every other day....I had a 21 progesterone level check up and I did ovulate...last weekend as my doc told me have to test on cd 30,31 or 32 so I did 5 times with dif brands and all were positive :S....the thing is I'm worried and right now I can't believe it that just in our first try until I have my blood drawn I think...the other thing I would like to share is while I was on provera the only side effects that I had were cramps at the end of the pills, after that I had a very high sex drive then when I supposed to have my period only had discharge not a flow, anyway as my doc told me I took clomid at cd 3 for 5 days as provera had cramps at the end also some days had hotflashes at night and some discharge/blood like(this is my concern,it was normal?) and days after clomid start having a miserable time :( I started with nausea, little bit of dizziness, a lot of heartburn(very weird on me) and sore nipples, a lot of bloating,I think I looked like 5 month pregnant woman lol....hope someone answer :)....Can I have an ultrasound to see how many they are?....or it is too soon?...I remember one day seeing a pink/white discharge and next day something clear white with a string of blood, that could be implantation?

Hello Ladies!!

I just took this IC... There is a second line and it is pink, but the top half is a little darker than the bottom half.. hmmm Just thought that I would share.. Last cycle I had a chemical pregnancy (confirmed with blood work) and was getting lines like this.. Not celebrating yet.. Going to the doctor on Thursday though:)

Oh that's what mine looked like at 11dpo too. I got a proper positive at 15dpo. I hope this is your month too!! Good luck and keep us updated

Hi girls, Ive just taken my 1st round of clomid.. Im just wondering if any particular side effects were a positive sign?? so far Ive had hot flashes, esp @ night and bad bad headaches. Today cd10 I had some slight ov-like pain/sensations. I have my first scan to see how the follicles are doing on fri morn and am super nervous he is going to tell me the clomid isnt working... any insights or experiences of 'good' sign side effects??

Some women went through this (hot flashes, bad headache, etc). But I don't know if it means Clomid is in action or not. You will get better info when OB scan for those follicles. He will tell you which follicles are ready/matured for this month.

(I had 2, a big and small one, but the small follicle gone on 2nd day scan. I didn't have time to ask Q's bc DS already on tantrum:dohh:).

Apparently I can't tell you the side effect cos I had none. Am sorry no help here.

Good luck with the scan. I hope you'll have lots of matured follicle to make chances of conceiving :baby: higher. :thumbup:

loving all the news on here! congrats prettynpink, hope those lines get darker and you get a for sure BFP soon so you can start celebrating :)

Good luck Mszilla, let us know the results!! fx for you!

Congrats to you too Leilahs mommy!!

Trish, I bet all is well. Good luck this cycle!!!

As for me, my POAS obsession has begun. I tested yesterday and it was only 8dpo, silly i know. definitely BFN. I tested again this morning thinking it would for sure be BFN too but right after 5 min (it says to check results after 5 min so I set timer and hopped in shower) I got out and saw the faintest line but its there. I showed DH and he first kinda got mad that I was testing so early but then said he saw a second line. he sent me a message at work later today saying he is very encouraged about this cycle for us... Definitely not celebrating as it was barely there and I have had an evap on the ICs before. Cant wait to pee tomorrow! ;-)

Good luck missangie! I think you have got it, I am feeling lucky for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"