The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Okay I couldnt wait.... I came home from work and held my pee for 3 hours and tested on another IC and got a faint positive but it was darker then this morning. Ran out and got an answer test and took it just now. BFP! Two pink lines, faint positive but 100% positive. Waiting for my hubby to get home any minute so that I can video tape him as he looks at the tests! :)

Prayers for darker lines and most importantly a growing, healthy, sticky bean!!!!

Okay I couldnt wait.... I came home from work and held my pee for 3 hours and tested on another IC and got a faint positive but it was darker then this morning. Ran out and got an answer test and took it just now. BFP! Two pink lines, faint positive but 100% positive. Waiting for my hubby to get home any minute so that I can video tape him as he looks at the tests! :)

Prayers for darker lines and most importantly a growing, healthy, sticky bean!!!!

Wow! Congratulation honey :hugs:

Good idea video taping your hubby's reaction :happydance:

Hi all well I can't read through all the posts where I have been away but any updates please share :)

Congrats missangie have a h&h 9 months x

Congratulations missangie. Hope u hav a happy 9 months to come. :happydance:

:dust::dust: to all the ladies on the clomid train

Hi scerena, hope you had a lovely holiday, good to see you back, how are you? X

Hey lily! Yeh was great thanks so nice to relax :) and the weather was in the 40s! I'm refreshed now and gearing myself up for next month :) what about u how are you getting on? Xxx

Congrats!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi ladies, been awhile. :D
Missangie !! OMMMMGGGGG congrats, so pleased for u , have u got pics of ur tests?

how has everyone been?

just a recap on me, was told about 10 days i didnt O on my 5th cycle of clomid (150mg) so i have to stop that now and i have an appointment 2mz morning to discuss my options and i think to book my larascropy

but today, ERRMMMMMM hello AF! i have absolutely no idea where this came from! i didnt O and my progestrone level was 2 . so i do not get how ive had a natural AF come. ( as all my others have been provera AF's)

anyone got any ideas, xxx

Hello Laides!!!

Here is a little update on me:)

I am still not convinced:dohh: But I am 12dpo today and yesterday I got a faint line on an IC and a FRER.. I am praying they are not evaps and its real!!! I go to the doctor tomorrow so I have decided not to test again till at the doctors. And I decided even if the test at the doctors office is negative, I am still gonna ask for a blood test just to confirm.

My symptoms
mild cramping
sore nipples
bleeding and sore gums
had a nose bleed yesterday
acne break out:/
and horrible headaches!

How is everyone else doing?? Anyone else testing??

Congrats Missangie!!! I hope we can be bump buddies too!

Welcome back Scerena!! I have missed you:hugs:

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 99
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi prettynpink I missed u too! Looking good Hun on the bfp's let us know how you get on :)

Thanks happycloud how's things with you?

X

Yay Scerena is back! Hope you had a nice trip.

Congrats MissAngie!!

Afm, I had what I think was ovulation bleeding which was really light from Wednesday late night thru Saturday early morning. TMI ALERT**It stopped for two days and then yesterday I had really dark blood for one day that was only on tissue paper. I'm now 8dpo and symptom spotting even though I'm trying not to. Sore bbs, headache, and super tired. I was also very nauseated yesterday which happens to me when I ov too :/. Also been having nightmares with extremely vivid dreams when I sleep. I wake up sweating, but the AC is on blast. Had my blood draw today to check my tsh and hopefully in two days we can decide if I can have or need clomid.

Ladies, all these BFP's and good symptoms are getting me excited!

I'm 8dpo today and over the past two days have suddenly developed thrush. Anyone know if it's safe to use a pessary in the 2ww or is it not worth risking? X

Just got the call from the doc about my lab results for progesterone levels, and it was good news! def. ovulated. Even though I could already tell this from my chart, it's still great to hear it's true!! Testing this weekend! (ok, maybe ONE tomorrow...but I don't want to let myself down early!)

Hi clomid ladies :)

I was hoping you all could give me some advice on clomid and was wondering in your experience if I would be considered for it.

I'm in the uk bu the way :)

We have been trying for a year and I have very very very long cycles so it's hard to detect ovulation well I'm pretty sure I'm not ovulating
I'm not over weight at all I'm a healthy size 8 so I don't think it's weight related.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance x x

Hey hon welcome!
I would def go to your doc. I had v long cycles so went to the doc. She didn't think I'd be pcos cos I'm also a size 8 and not hairy....but turns out I am. It ended up I got some of the testing done privately....where I am (edinburgh) it was a 4 month wait for an NHS fertility appointment. So the sooner you get the ball rolling the better. Depending how u like your usual GP, it could be worth asking for an app with whichever doc at your surgery has most experience with women's health/fertility. Some GPs are clueless.

Has your OH had a semen analysis done? That will probs be one of the first steps, as it's cheap and easy! xx

Ok gals...tomorrow is CD3 and I start my first round of clomid. Any advice for a newbie? Any certain time of day better for taking it? Anything to avoid or watch out for? Thanks!

Hey there....welcome to the thread :)

Apparently night time is best to take it in case you got any hot flushes (a common side effect but I didn't have it)
To watch out for....some women find it dries their cervical mucus up....grapefruit juice and/or a particular cough syrup (one with only guafensin...sp??something like that) is supposed to help.

what dose are u starting on?

Good luck! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"