The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Congrats missangie!! V excited for you! U make me wonder if I should take clomid d5-9 instead of 2-6 next time as it's obviouslt worked!

And prettyinpink....keep us posted about the docs but it's all sounding good :)

Scerena welcome back! We missed you!

I'm 3 days in to my 10 day progesterone course to bring on AF for next round of clomid. And I finally got my NHS fertility appointment thru for Aug 22nd, so looking forward to that. I'm hoping they might monitor my cycles on clomid so I've more of an idea what's going on in there!

Xx

Congrats missangie!! V excited for you! U make me wonder if I should take clomid d5-9 instead of 2-6 next time as it's obviouslt worked!

I'm 3 days in to my 10 day progesterone course to bring on AF for next round of clomid. And I finally got my NHS fertility appointment thru for Aug 22nd, so looking forward to that. I'm hoping they might monitor my cycles on clomid so I've more of an idea what's going on in there!

Xx

I am 3 days in as well, on a 7 day progestrone as well....i am considering taking it only for 5 days tho, it screws up my skin and gives me restless legs....i hope it will still bring on af after 5 days!:wacko:

Congratulations missangie and prettynpink xxx

I started bleeding Tuesday and have an appointment with the early pregnancy clinic today. My tests are still positive, but who knows :shrug: xxx

Good morning ladies.

Today i am on CD6 and taking my last of my fertomid (generic of clomid) pills. I have also bought my ovulation kit...will b testing on CD10.

Congratulations to missangie and prettynpink.

carhar- sorry to hear you have been bleeding, how far gone are you? If your tests are positive that may be a good sign for you. Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Congratulations missangie and prettynpink xxx

I started bleeding Tuesday and have an appointment with the early pregnancy clinic today. My tests are still positive, but who knows :shrug: xxx

Oh honey hope everything is ok. Is it full on bleeding or more like spotting?

:hugs: xxx

Xx

I am 3 days in as well, on a 7 day progestrone as well....i am considering taking it only for 5 days tho, it screws up my skin and gives me restless legs....i hope it will still bring on af after 5 days!:wacko:

Oh we're matching! I'd thought about only taking 7 days, but wasn't sure-my own prog level is v low. I take 5mg three times daily. But yes I get awful skin on it too....hopefully all worth it in the end :)

hello ladies can i join i have just been prescribed clomid 50mg cd2-6 for 3 months

i am now waiting for AF to arrive so i can start taking it and am currently on cd18 so will probably be about 2 weeks before i start it

I was 4+3 when I started bleeding. If I hadn't had 4 different positive hpts I probably would have thought my af was just late.

Unfortunately the hospital has confirmed I had a very early miscarriage. I have to skip clomid this cycle until my body goes back to normal.

I can't do nothing so I'm going to go back to soy for this cycle x

I was 4+3 when I started bleeding. If I hadn't had 4 different positive hpts I probably would have thought my af was just late.

Unfortunately the hospital has confirmed I had a very early miscarriage. I have to skip clomid this cycle until my body goes back to normal.

I can't do nothing so I'm going to go back to soy for this cycle x

Carhar, I am so sorry for your news, I hope you will be okay hun x :hugs:

I'm sorry to hear your news carhar.
Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:!

Afm I'm getting better after the last op, hopefully back to work on Monday then scan and fs the following week. She's emailed and said no more clomid for now so don't know if we will be moving on to iui/ivf. Am so confused by this cycle. Bled after the op and because of what they said thought it was af but temps are still higher than normal. Think we will just bd when I want this month - not felt in the mood yet - and then see what happens. I'm fed up. Because I've had a 2nd op a lot more of my friends know now and in some ways thats a relief.

:hi: girls went for my scan she said the shouldn't of sent me yet far to early but on a good note i had 1 fol-lie 9mm my lining is 3mm she couldnt see ewt on my right side i had to much gass cd7 today wooppp x x x

Carhar I'm so so sorry to hear ur news :( rest up Hun and hope youfeel a little better soon- if you need to talk we are all here for you...

Beanhunter- sorry to hear that Hun I have to discuss my options yet reacon ivf so stay in contact hopefully we can talk and help eachother through it... When's your appointment mine is the 9th...

Justwantababy- how are you???

Caz&bob- good size follie and lining! :)
X

Scerena - mines on the 9th too! Crazy eh? Repeat USS on the 8th to check everything has settled down. Very nervous. Feel that I'll be disappointed whatever she says, just want the best chance of getting pregnant without the endometriosis worsening.

Hi Ladies!

Carhar, I'm sorry to hear your news :( xx

Anyone due to test soon? I'm 9dpo and tested this morning as I've had an abundance of symptoms including headaches, thrush, fatigue and an oh so large appetite! But it was obviously a BFN. I'm just hoping i get my BFP or AF shows her face by Sunday morning as I have an MRI and don't want to risk it if there's a possibility I could be PG.

xx

Beanhunter- that is very weird! I know I wish I didn't have to go down the ivf route or anything like that... I'm going to tak my left over clomid but going to ask for my lap if they will still give it to me... I hope it turns out ok for us I know I'm going to get upset!
X

I still have one more cycle of clomid but can't risk another cyst and surgery frustrating when it was making me o. Will keep you posted.

Welshgem - MRI is safe in pregnancy because it's got no radiation but not recommended unless essential if any chance of pregnancy, especially in 1st trimester.

Carhar - I'm so sorry :hug:

I'm 10dpo. My dh doesn't want me to test yet because he's stressed at work and is afraid he won't have the right response either way. I'm not sure what to think about that! So I think we're waiting until 13dpo.
I suppose it can be good because there might be less squinting and looking like "is that a line?"

Oh yh beanhunter I forgot sorry are u ready to go through ivf or something? I dont think I can afford ivf... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->