The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I'm so sorry Carhar. FXed for next cycle (they do say Soy is nature's Clomid so perhaps that'll be your lucky one). xx

I'm not sure scerena. I think I'm just ready to do what it takes. We are fortunate that we would get one fresh one frozen ivf on the nhs in out area. Not sure about iui cycles. I think we will find the money if necessary if the wait is long as we can't afford for me to get worse endometriosis and need more surgery. I just won't be able to cope with thy psychologically. I'm a few years older than you I think scerena (I'm 29, nearly 30). Not sure I'd have been ready to contemplate it til recently.

Yeh I'm 24 so no nhs and oh has 2 children so I won't have any help on the nhs... I know 100% I will did the money if I have to... Also think of egg sharing too to be honest, but going to discuss more on the 9th let me know how you get on x

So very sorry Carhar. Our hearts are with you hun.

Beanhunter - glad to see you are feeling better. I think you are the one who told me that we always have setbacks but we have to keep trying. This was a setback, but I have faith in you hun. Hang in there.

Pretty - I'm so excited. Hopefully the Doc gives you all the great news we want to hear. Gl!

Welshgem - I'm on the same schedule as you, and of course I've been testing like crazy. Not sure what I expect this early, but at least I get it out of my system instead of wondering all day if I should have tested. I'll feel worse if I get bfn this weekend, but so far I'm ok with it. You?

Scerena, so where are you on your cycle bcz I thought you had a few eggies ready before you left? Did the trip help?

Afm, still just symptom spotting. I've convinced myself I'm just getting early AF symptoms in case I do get a bfn I won't be so disappointed. I'm just focusing on my fs plan to get healthy as possible before clomid. I should know here in a few days if we are ready for clomid.

I was 4+3 when I started bleeding. If I hadn't had 4 different positive hpts I probably would have thought my af was just late.

Unfortunately the hospital has confirmed I had a very early miscarriage. I have to skip clomid this cycle until my body goes back to normal.

I can't do nothing so I'm going to go back to soy for this cycle x

Awww, I am so sorry hun.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Turboturtle- I think I'm cd29 or 28 I've lost track- yeh had a egg or two bit they said I wont ovulate, my lining was too thin but I got a positive opk before I left for hols- not sure if the hols helped but I'm not holding my breath I have a appointment on the 9th to discuss my options. What cd are you on? And how will your fs know if you are healthy enough as in what is she monitoring?
Xx

I was 4+3 when I started bleeding. If I hadn't had 4 different positive hpts I probably would have thought my af was just late.

Unfortunately the hospital has confirmed I had a very early miscarriage. I have to skip clomid this cycle until my body goes back to normal.

I can't do nothing so I'm going to go back to soy for this cycle x

I'm so sorry for you honey. TTC can be so cruel. Thinking of you :hugs: xx

Carhar I'm so so sorry to hear ur news :( rest up Hun and hope youfeel a little better soon- if you need to talk we are all here for you...

Beanhunter- sorry to hear that Hun I have to discuss my options yet reacon ivf so stay in contact hopefully we can talk and help eachother through it... When's your appointment mine is the 9th...

Justwantababy- how are you???

Caz&bob- good size follie and lining! :)
X
I'm good thanks chick just my usual impatient self! Bet the holiday did you the world of good.

Looking forward to 100mg clomid for my next round. Just on progesterone now to bring on AF...supposed to be 10 days of 3x5mg but tempted to only do 7....loads of women only have a 7 day course but maybe they're on a stronger dose.

Also don't know whether to stick to cd2-6 for clomid or try 5-9. I think one is supposed to give more follicles and the other fewer but stronger follicles - anyone know which? Though I don't know how true it is anyway!

So very sorry Carhar. Our hearts are with you hun.

Beanhunter - glad to see you are feeling better. I think you are the one who told me that we always have setbacks but we have to keep trying. This was a setback, but I have faith in you hun. Hang in there.

Pretty - I'm so excited. Hopefully the Doc gives you all the great news we want to hear. Gl!

Welshgem - I'm on the same schedule as you, and of course I've been testing like crazy. Not sure what I expect this early, but at least I get it out of my system instead of wondering all day if I should have tested. I'll feel worse if I get bfn this weekend, but so far I'm ok with it. You?

Scerena, so where are you on your cycle bcz I thought you had a few eggies ready before you left? Did the trip help?

Afm, still just symptom spotting. I've convinced myself I'm just getting early AF symptoms in case I do get a bfn I won't be so disappointed. I'm just focusing on my fs plan to get healthy as possible before clomid. I should know here in a few days if we are ready for clomid.

Yeah I'm ok with it at the moment as I'm trying not to get my hopes up. According to my usual cycles AF should show up tomorrow but I ov'd later than normal so it's likely to be another couple of days yet which means I'll be testing everyday until it arrives! xx

Yeh the earlier u take clomid the more follicles- the later u take it it's meant to be better egg....
I take provera for 5 days so yeh shouldn't do u any harm
X

Well my doctor isn't going to give me clomid this month. He said i have to wait until i go to the FS, which is Aug 17. So i have to do this cycle natural, yikes! 4 rounds of clomid all with ovulation...and still nothing. blah! i'm looking forward to the break though. I will be checking on this thread periodically and hoping to see everyones BFP's!

Congrats to all you ladies with the BFP's!

TeddyBearPug - Have you thought about trying Soy? I've heard its nature's clomid. I'm actually thinking of trying it if the doc wants to wait another month.

Scerena - I'm 9dpo. My fs is still monitoring my tsh levels before she'll help me with any meds. =( She said that she can't adjust my thyroid med if I'm pregnant and if my Thyroid is wacked out then I'll likely miscarry. =(

Welshgem - I totally feel ya hun. Fx for you!

I'm getting pretty skeptical about this month. I still have the same belly bloat n gassy feeling, but that could be AF on her own. No more bb tenderness really except my back is achy. I feel like I'm slobbering all over the place, but maybe that's cuz my tummy is not happy. I am so very curious about the spotting I went thru. *Sigh* I feel like I'm grasping for signs.

Caved and tested today at 10dpo. So much for waiting til Sunday. BFN, but that's okay, I know it's early! Still hopeful!

Hi teddybearpug :) my fs will only dothree rounds but I've heard of people hvin up to 6 rounds in different county's and countries.... I have to do a natural cycle probably this cycle as I don't see my fs until the 9th- good luck hopefully you fall pregnant on your natural cycle Ive hear of people falling as soon as they're off clomid :) gl an keep us updated!

Turboturtle- oh no! Sorry to hear that hun! Clomid is a wonder drug for some but certainly not for others as- and certainly doesn't seem a wonder drug for me...

Happycloud- u are not out the game till the witch shows her face gl :)
X

Hi ladies, ive started my 1st round of clomid last nite 100mg 3-7..
already have 14yr old concieved naturally, 6 yr old 50mg clomid 1st round!
and 7mth old x3 failed iui then on break for 2mths was going to start ivf but feel naturally.
Now as i dont normally ov on my own most months starting clomid and hoping for a sticky bean!!

hello ladies...
I am starting clomid as well. i am not sure the dosage yet but i do know dr is putting me on pregrestrone for 10 days to start my flow and then im on day 2-6 with clomid im pretty sure it will be 50 mg. so my story is ....I have two children that i got preggo with all on my own however it took 2 years of ttc both before i got preggo. then with my youngest 6yrs old i had my tubes tied. I later remarried my husband who has no children and 4 years after being marrried we had our tubal reversal on may 26th. now i havent had af since my surgery and we have been trying. i had my levels checked and everything was good except my lh levels were very high so a week later my dr checked my progrestrone and called me back a day later and said your not ovulating and from what he could tell have probably had a hard time getting preggo before as i dont ovulate every month. so he is putting me on clomid .

now my husband only has one testical and hasnt been checked but we want to give this a try first and if nothing happens in 6 months we will get him checked. i am terrified to do this as i am so scared we will get bad news just our luck . he has been told that he shouldnt assume he is not working properly as alot of men only have one testical and have children.

thank you for reading and baby dust to us all

i have a question. i took soy cd 5-9. that cycle was anovulatory and only lasted 20 days. this is the cycle after that and i think this too was anovulatory im spotting today so if full flow comes today or tomorrow it would have only lasted 24-25 days long. with this being said. will me starting clomid keep me messed up since the soy is supposed to be like clomid and it messed me up?

i have a question. i took soy cd 5-9. that cycle was anovulatory and only lasted 20 days. this is the cycle after that and i think this too was anovulatory im spotting today so if full flow comes today or tomorrow it would have only lasted 24-25 days long. with this being said. will me starting clomid keep me messed up since the soy is supposed to be like clomid and it messed me up?

Even though people say soy is nature's clomid, it doesn't mean they work in exactly the same way, so there's a good chance that clomid would work better, you know? It's worth a try if you haven't used it yet! I only have a few periods a year and it made me ovulate my first round at 50mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->