The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Resque07 - Night time should be better on u if u have side effects. My bleed came on 4 days into a 10 day prescription of provera. I was told if u have 2 or less pills when u start then continue taking them, otherwise stop. I would ask your doc though. Could be different. Gl hun!

Does anyone know if prenatal vitamin, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and fish oil hurt if On clomid?

I take prenatal vitamin and fish oil but I was told not to take B6 with clomid. I am not sure why... I didn't ask questions I just said ok LOL.
Do you have a short LP?? That is the only reason why you should be taking B6, I think...?

:saywhat:Jessie and Prettynpink ... OH NO!! Now I am curious ...I am to start clomid 50mg on Mon (CD3). I take a prenatal vit, b complex and calcium. I started the b vits bc of a short LP. What's the contraindication with clomid? Should I skip it from now on, or just while taking the clomid dose? Help :-k

Hi everyone, just reading through the threads and seeing that a lot of you are starting or doing another round of Clomid - Good luck and keep positive! Congrats to Carhar on your BFP!

Pretty I'm sorry you haven't got a definate answer yet but I have heard of many woman taking weeks to get a positive pregnancy test. I guess if you aren't then the confirmation of your follicols and ovulation was a good sign that you did indeed ovulate which is great.

I had the apt with the FS at my local hospital and they want me to do the SAME blood tests and SA again. That wasn't the worse bit, they want me to come back in 3 months!

No way so I met with a private FS last week who was fabulous! He cannot understand why the docs would let me go up to a year with no period!! He wants to also check my bloods so I'm on Provera for another 5 days then take my NHS blood requests and send the results back to him. I'll be seeing him again in a couple of weeks and I'm 100% sure he will just prescribe me the Cloimid there and then. It's clear from my fertility history that the chances or likeyhood of me conceieving naturally again are pretty slim.

He also mentioned Metformin to me. I thought that was for woman who were really overweight or obese but he said that isn't the case. He says Metformin can really help regulate cycles so I think 'm gonna try this after all the baby making stuff is over.

:hi:girls hope your all well afm doing my Sunday roast as usual i hope this month it works for us because me and the oh have done some big changes oh has stopped coffee all together and i drink decaff so fx it works this month x x x

Need advice i am about tos start clomid 50 mg i hav not had an AF since my mirena was removed in Aug '10 although got pregnant in Feb '11 but miscarried in Apr'11 according to blood tests i Ovulated last month on or around 7th had a blood test done on 15thof July and it show 79 as progesterone level which shows ovulatation had another one done on 18th it was 45.5 and then again on 25th it was 2 i still hav had no AF spoke to doc on friday past said i could start clomid today or tomorro and then due a scan in 10 - 12 days so confused as to start it or not cos i hav heard so much about it or whether to just go naturally for another month and hope i also hav a thin uterus so i was told a few weeks ago when i had a scan has anyone any advice for me as i know little about all this i am 36 years old and would really like to get pregnant hav had really bad ovulating pains and swelling and mood swings but still no AF - any advice would help

Well today is cd 3 I'm nervous but sorta happy I have a question do I need to temp orally or vaginally and will my Cbfm work?

hi all

new to this site. Just reading through the posts for a bit of support. I have just started my first round of clomid, no side effects so far, i take mine at night. I am also having injections first one yesterday, one tomorrow and one on wed, i am supposed to be able to do them myself....
just wondering if anyone else is at same stage or anyone can tell me what to expect.
thanks

Hi Girl37 .. I never took injections but I am going to start my second round of clomid tomorrow ... I had no side effects other than a bfn .. lol

Good Luck and Baby Dust

I am 16dpo today.. Here is my FRER from this morning.. I have taken FRER 12dpo, 14dpo and 16dpo and they have all looked like this.. Just a faint pink line.. No progression at all:( I feel like I might be having another chemical:cry: This explains why the digitals are negative.. The FRER lines are so faint there is no way a digital would pick that up.

My temp continues to climb and still no bleeding this morning..
My Ovulation Chart

Attachments

• newpic4.jpg
    newpic4.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 61
I cant really see a faint line .. and I cant enlarge it either ... Im hoping its a bfp .. :hugs:

hi mrs brown

how are you finding clomid? I took my first clomid on wed night and finish it tonight. I have to get injections on day 5,7 and 9. On day 11 i go for a scan and if things look good i get another hormone injection. as my treatment falls on a weekend, my patner and i have to do the deed ourselves. I am on a 6 month course of treatment.

so i decided to wait until monday night to begin my provera. i am putting hubby on vitamins and have asked him to lower his caffine in take as i am as well. i also plan on temping with the first round of clomid to pin point ovulation however i dont know how to do the temping like when do i start temping and what am i looking for ? lol thanks for the help and if there anymore suggestions of what dh and i can do to help this work for us i am taking my clomid cycle days 2-6.

I am 16dpo today.. Here is my FRER from this morning.. I have taken FRER 12dpo, 14dpo and 16dpo and they have all looked like this.. Just a faint pink line.. No progression at all:( I feel like I might be having another chemical:cry: This explains why the digitals are negative.. The FRER lines are so faint there is no way a digital would pick that up.

My temp continues to climb and still no bleeding this morning..
My Ovulation Chart

I DO see the faint line. Strange that it hasn't gotten any darker after 4 days. Have you been to the doctor? Or called them? Maybe it is one of those PG that the hcg SLOWLY rises? I hope so! Keep us posted.

Hey prettynpink :) I see your line! And I'm praying it's just slow pogression and hope you don't have a chemical I've had one and it's horrible I hope you have a nice sticky bean Hun my fingers are crossed so tightly for you- when are you due to hear from the doctors?
X

so i decided to wait until monday night to begin my provera. i am putting hubby on vitamins and have asked him to lower his caffine in take as i am as well. i also plan on temping with the first round of clomid to pin point ovulation however i dont know how to do the temping like when do i start temping and what am i looking for ? lol thanks for the help and if there anymore suggestions of what dh and i can do to help this work for us i am taking my clomid cycle days 2-6.

Hi resque...i've become quite the charter the last couple of months. Here's what you do: either print out some charts like from online (found this random one https://www.gardenoffertility.com/pdf/Fertility_Chart_regular1004.pdf) or join fertilityfriend.com for a place to record.
Have a digital thermometer by your bed. Doesn't have to be an expensive one. Starting with cd1 take your temp every morning at the SAME TIME before you get out of bed or take a drink or go to the bathroom. Make a note on your chart. Like the one in the link I gave you, you just circle the temp. You will be able to see ovulation only after it has happened because there will be a sudden shift up of your temps, at least by .4 and then it should stay high for the entire luteal phase, from 10-16 days or so. By the time your temp shifts, the egg is already "gone" or fertilized. If you didn't 'catch the eggy' if will shift back down and AF will start. These higher temps are caused by the progesterone in your body. You draw a vertical line through the date of your supposed ovulation and a horizontal "coverline" .1 above the last six temps before ovulation. You want your temps to stay high above this coverline to indicate pregnancy.
So here's mine below, snipped from fertilityfriend...
I'm 13dpo and still BFN. I haven't gone below my coverline yet, but it did shift down indicating I might be slowly going back down to start AF. But I did shift up .4 today and still no sign of AF. I just want my temps to stay up! There is also the slight chance that my ovulation was actually on cd18. So I might be only 11dpo. But it really looks like O was on cd16.
Good luck! I really enjoy charting and being able to visually see what's going on. Less guessing games. but you can also drive yourself crazy being anxious to see the temp stay up.

Attachments

• chart6.jpg
    chart6.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Ladies!!! I am not sure why the picture won't go bigger.. But on my other thread in the pregnancy tests section I have posted all my tests together so you can see the comparison.. If anyone wants to take a look!:)

Scerena- I am going to call my doctors office first thing in the morning when they open and demand to talk to someone about my results.. I had my blood test on Thursday... So I feel like I should have been called on Friday.. The wait SUCKS!!! LOL And I am so sorry about your chemical:(

they ladies so i am starting my first round of clomid monday night i was told by my pharmacist to test with hpt before i got ready to start just to be sure so i did and i seen a faint line but i just figured its wishful thinking so i threw it away and later had some cramping and headache and thought i would test again so i bought three dollar tree test two were read results in three minutes and one said read result in 5 min. the two that are 3 min have a faint pink line and the 5 min has only one line please look and tell me what to do lol. the first one is the latest one i have taken and the other oicture top to bottom are the order they were taken. they wernt taken in the same day . the only difference in the way they were taken were the middle one was taken fmu and the others were in the evening.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
I see a second faint line but I'm confused... isn't the control line usually closest to the colored "handle/grip" end? Then again I've never taken apart a dollar store test so I'm not sure what they look like inside.

I see a second line I would use a first response hun to make sure :) so you might not even need clomid after all! Fx'd for you!

Prettynpink- yes definately phone the docs and demand your results and let us know gl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->