The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi All, I was looking for a thread like this one! I just started this month on Clomid 50mg. I am on Day 15 and no sign of ovulation. Were any of you of 50mg and did not ovulate? I am getting a litte worried that maybe I won't ovulate with the lowest dose. I have symptoms of ovulation but when I did the OPK test it came back negative :-(

There's still time for you this cycle yet....keep :sex: !

Hey Girlies!
How are u all?
I miss my thread :( and loads of u girls!
What's the updates with you all?

Xx

3DPO here, first round of Clomid this cycle, days 3-7 50mg. Very hopeful!!

Does anyone know about progesterone creams?

Hello Girls!!!

I miss this thread too!!! I can't wait for this cycle to be over and to be back on clomid!! How is everyone doing?? 4boys1girl- I am not sure about progesterone cream.. Is your doctor recommending it to you?

Hi Scerena and Pretty! How's things with you girls? I'm cd11, waiting to ovulate. I've had really bad pain since this afternoon...don't think it's ov tho, as my cm is still watery rather than wet, and the pain is higher up....more like stomach pain. Whatever it is it's bloody sore tho!

4boys1girl sorry can't help you with the progesterone cream hon xx

:sex:
Hi All, I was looking for a thread like this one! I just started this month on Clomid 50mg. I am on Day 15 and no sign of ovulation. Were any of you of 50mg and did not ovulate? I am getting a litte worried that maybe I won't ovulate with the lowest dose. I have symptoms of ovulation but when I did the OPK test it came back negative :-(

I apparently didn't ovulate on 50mg according to my CD 21 progesterone test. My level came back at .8 - haha! From what I've read however, Clomid commonly causes women to ovulate later. So there's still hope yet! I just finished a roung of 100mg, and my levels were 3.4 on CD 21 - I'm starting to think that my Dr. is testing my levels too early, because my cycle is around 36 days. That, or you know, my ovaries are just super broken. :winkwink: Good luck, lady!

Hey, I didn't know that Clomid may cause you to ovulate late. Something new to learn everyday :) I did another OPK test today and it came out positive! This is the first time I have had a positive so I really hope it's positive and not a glitch!

There's still time for you this cycle yet....keep :sex: !

Indeed! will be trying to seduce my hubby tonight!

I was told by my doc that I didn't ovulate on 50 mg of clomid. The checked my follicle size twice and they kept getting smaller. They never injected me since my follicles were too small. I took Provera to get my period after a negative pregnancy test and my period never came. That was the month I got pregnant with twins! The doctor said that I must have ovulated around day 20-25 but they had no indication that it happened. So even if you don't think you are ovulating, keep practicing the baby making! It'll happen sooner or later. Miracles happen! :flower:

That is great news! Definitely will keep me positive!

Hi. I am starting on chlomid on Thursday. this will be my first cycle taking it. I will be on 50mg days 5-9. I go for an ultrasound on day 10 to see how my follicles are maturing. Im a little nervous about it!! My dr. said I can try 6 cycles of chlomid and if no success we will try IUI or invitro... but invitro is long off for us.

The first cycle is always a bit scary! I just had my day 21 bloods done yesterday for my first round and anxiously waiting for the results to see if I ovulated. I took 50 mg as well but have a sinking suspicion it wasn't strong enough to make me ovulate. A lot of women do ovulate on 50 mg so fx'd for you!

are you having any side effects on the chlomid? how do you feel on it? is your dr. giving you something to make you ovulate on it? My dr. is giving me ovidrel to make my mature follicle release (once it is at that point).

no side effects for me, yippee! I ovulate naturally, but just not strong enough, my progesterone levels are low. So I was only iven clomid to try to produce "stronger ovulation" and in turn, increase my progesterone. Hope it works!

Hello, I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 this cycle. I started testing on day 10, I test in the mornings and in the afternoon (just want to make sure I didn't miss it) so far I haven't gotten a positive OPK. I am currently on day 16 of my cycle and was wondering if I missed it or if I didn't O at all. Also, the line has been close but not exactly as dark as it is supposed to be. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hi Justwantababy!!!!
I am doing ok. Was really down yesterday, but feeling a little bit better today! I am on cd15 today and I have an ultrasound Wed to check my cyst. So I will find out tomorrow if I am going to ovulate this cycle or not.. I am leaning towards not because I don’t want to get my hopes up and I just know my body pretty well by now.. But I am still holding on to hope! Sorry about your stomach ache:( I hope that you feel better soon!

Hello everyone else that is new to the thread!!!!:) This cycle I am going natural but next cycle I will be back to clomid with all of you!!

Hey pretty and scerena, good to hear from you's again, its not the same without yous!

Justwantababy - how are you?

Hi to all the new people!

afm - I am on day 6 of 7 of my provera, hopefully it won't be long then I can start my second round of clomid :)

Hi everyone, it's been a while for me! I'm on cd14, hoping I ovulate again on 50mg. Last cycle went well, but this one I'm not eating as well (I avoided dairy, wheat, and sugar around ovulation and I'm not doing that this time!)
Last month I o'd on day 16, so maybe that will happen again.
Still no EWCM so using preseed again.
Good luck this round everyone!

I am on my 3rd month of clomid. 100mg this month cd3 to 7. I did 50 mg the last two months. I am on cd 14 now with no positive opk yet, though my ultrasound showed follicle at 18mm on cd 10. I have found my cycles became longer on clomid. They were 29 days and now are 33. We have been trying for 3 years on our own, we have an eight yr old boy together already but can't seem to have any more. Am really hoping the higher dosage this month will help.

Hiya lovely ladies! How are you all?

Havelar I don't use OPKs so can't help much. Have you considered charting your temp to track ovulation?

And Pretty, hope you're feeling better still today. It's a right emotional rollercoaster isn't it? What was the verdict from the u/s? I hope it's good news.

My stomach feels better today but my ovary area is v sore....I'm hoping it's because I'm finally ovulating. Wish so much I was scanned so I'd know what was going on in there.

Lily-last day of progesterone! :happydance: Hope you get AF quickly so u can get on with clomid.

Happycloud I'm the same....no sign of ewcm and do feel a bit 'drier' so have used preseed. I felt bad this morning I guilt-tripped my poor hubby into :sex: before he left for work. I'd promised we wouldn't have sex for the sake of ttc this month, but just the fear of missing out on a month was too much, and we hadn't bd'd since Sunday. Do feel bad tho! :huh:

Mas good luck!....I took the same dose/days as you this month...hope it's lucky for us both

Hey everyone....since AF showed today looks like I will be joining you girls this month...if i can I suppose! I'm taking metformin (1000mg so far and no side effects) and 50mg cd3-7...so hopefully I won't be a crazy emotional wreck at my nephews birthday party this weekend. ;) I'm hoping even if I don't get my bfp this month, that it will make my cycles waayyyy shorter.

Is it weird that my doctor said nothing about me getting monitored on metformin or clomid?? Should I call and ask her to?

Hello, I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 this cycle. I started testing on day 10, I test in the mornings and in the afternoon (just want to make sure I didn't miss it) so far I haven't gotten a positive OPK. I am currently on day 16 of my cycle and was wondering if I missed it or if I didn't O at all. Also, the line has been close but not exactly as dark as it is supposed to be. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hey, apparently clomid can delay ovulation (the girls in this thread told me the same on Mon). Try not to worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->