The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Hi Ladies.
I got a positive OPK on my day 16 (yesterday) and when I tested again it was negative but I haven't had a temperature shift. What could that mean? Any ideas??

Ooh, i have a question! Really hope someone can help. Im on clomid and every time i have taken it my cycle has been 28/29 days with O around cd14/15. The first time i took clomid i got my positive opk on cd18/19 but af still arrived on cd28. Anyway this month i think i ovulated around cd17/18 and now its cd30 and no sign of af?
Have had a few very VERY faint lines but just shrugging them off as evaps at the mo.
What do you think??

I'm apt to think any second line is a BFP as I've yet to see a second line ever.

Hi Girls,
Just a little update from me:
I just got back from my scan and I got WONDERFUL news!!! I still have to wait for my doctor to call me to know all the numbers (my u/s was with a tech not the doctor) but it looks like my cyst has gone from 6cm to 2cm in 2 weeks!!!!! I can't believe it!! I feel so relieved and excited that something good finally happened.. The only other thing the tech would tell me is I have 5 follicles on my right ovary and 2 follicles on my left. I don't know if any of them are mature yet, but truthfully I am just so happy about the cyst shrinking that I am ok with everything else!!! I will be able to take clomid again next cycle:):)

hi i'm new and i just got diagnosed with pcos and my doc put me on 50mg of clomid i want to learn more about it.

Um I'm kind of desperate for some advice... Most of you know me and know my story... I've some left over clomid... Do I take it next month or not? I know the risks such as cysts.. I've had one but nothing major- should I chance it for one month? I'm scared of having my laparoscopy and that's not until december (well hoping) and I just think if I upp my dose this could be my month next month... What do you all think? An I being stupid?xx

Um I'm kind of desperate for some advice... Most of you know me and know my story... I've some left over clomid... Do I take it next month or not? I know the risks such as cysts.. I've had one but nothing major- should I chance it for one month? I'm scared of having my laparoscopy and that's not until december (well hoping) and I just think if I upp my dose this could be my month next month... What do you all think? An I being stupid?xx

Hey! Sorry I can't really give you any advice because of the experience that I had with the cyst. It is completely up to you and how you feel about it:) I can understand though how you might feel like your "wasting" precious time while waiting for your surgery.. September through November is 3 months and still worth trying while you are waiting for your lap! How much clomid do you have left over??

I have two round of 100mg left... I can just take a real low dose of 50mg for 3 months... Or two rounds of 100mg... Or one round of 150mg...
We are trying still but I am really not hopeful to be honest I know I need help and I know it's probably nt going to happen naturally as it hasn't up until now xx

Hi all, I have a question I'm hoping you can help with.

This was my first month taking 50mg clomid days 1-5. I went in for a progesterone test, and I believe I was 8 dpo. It came back 11.4. The nurse told me the doctor said this was a good level and that I ovulated. Now, I didn't push any questions, but from what I've read they like to see a medicated cycle they at least 15. Does that mean I didn't ovulate or it was a weak one? My progesterone the month before was 8.9, and that was a natural cycle, so it seems the clomid didn't do much. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with something like this? I think if next month the level is about the same then I will ask for 100mg. Thanks for any help!

thanks justwantababy I hope af comes quick too and I hope this is you ovulating, glad your cyst has shrunk pretty and scerena.....ooh its a toughie! nobody can really advise you, it has to be your decision 100 percent, I know what i would do but I don't want to sway you incase you go with what I say and end up regretting it and blame me! lol good luck to you either way though xx

Lily I think I will take it I will c how I feel next month... And oh no I wouldn't blame yOu Hun I'm responsible for my own decisions... But Im going to have a long hard think about it ad I'm only cd16 at the moment, how's things with you anyway?x

I'm okay hun, just finished my provera tonight so the wait for af is on! I hope she comes quickly, then onto my second round of clomid, this time he is trying me on 100mg and keeping the days the same 2-6. Yeah hun just have a long chat with your oh about it and make sure you are sure about your decision either way, I hope the 100mg makes me ovulate this time xx

I hope it makes you ovulate too Hun :)
Gl on this next round! I hope af doesn't take too long to arrive!
I don't even know if I'm going to ovulate after this natural cycle or wether af will show...
Yh I'm going to have a sit down with oh and decide what to do but I know what way I am swaying lol!
X

lol I know how you must be feeling and like you say you may even ovulate on your own so who knows what could happen, I have read on here of girls getting their bfp on a natural cycle after clomid cycles and thankyou, I will keep you posted.

p.s. I hope your oh will be a good help to you in deciding, my dh always just says "its up to you" ...arrghh ...drives me insane! lol xx

Hello, I took clomid 50mg days 5-9 this cycle. I started testing on day 10, I test in the mornings and in the afternoon (just want to make sure I didn't miss it) so far I haven't gotten a positive OPK. I am currently on day 16 of my cycle and was wondering if I missed it or if I didn't O at all. Also, the line has been close but not exactly as dark as it is supposed to be. Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Hey, apparently clomid can delay ovulation (the girls in this thread told me the same on Mon). Try not to worry!

I have found my cycles to be longer on clomid. I was always a 29 day cycle and my last two cycles on clomid have been 33 days, I figure I am ovulating on cd18, but we shall see. I am going to keep tracking it until I get a positive opk or until af.

Thanks Hun I will keep u updated also :)
Im off to bed now speak very soon Hun xxx

so i just finished my 6th round of clomid and nothin.. it raised my progestrone some but not enough or is my doc just checkin my levels to soon
i take it on cd 3-7, he says to try around day 14 but i dont have a reg 28 cycle.. i usually run about 33-35 days.. so i guess im just lost on all this cuz my doc doesnt seem to want to do anything else.. i have already changed doc once and i really dont want to do it again..
any advice ladies??
i think im just gonna take a cpl mths off of clomid and see what happens

I would ask your doc to refer you to a fs as there is not much more a normal doc can do- I got referred nearly a year ago and I've tried clomid and waiting for a op- they do mor investigations and can give you a next step x

Maybe you just ovulated later than you think?

That's what I was thinking, but I was also used the CBFM this month and got a peak on day 15 and 16, but didn't feel my usual ovulation signs until about a week later. So not sure if the CBFM was wrong or what. My cycles are normally 27-28 days, but I'm on day 31 and no sign of af yet, but I saw that clomid can make your cycles longer. Not sure what is going on, but I've tested and they've all been bfn so far. I just wish af would start already so I can move on to a new cycle. Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->