The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

Today I am ovulating! NOT! My cm is still creamy and sticky, will keep testin with the opk's fx for me heee!

Be careful because I got ewcm one day, and then the positive opk the next morning, great right? Well guess what else I got the same morning, a temp rise! I totally missed O and I was watching so closely for it!

I am going to add temping to my list of TTC helpers. I am not chucking the OPKs though. So far they are what I have depended on to try O but I would also like to see where I am after O like so many on BandB do in the TWW. I should be Oing soon so I guess I'll be having a partial chart to start with but I still might be able to see something during the TWW like other's do. I am buying a Basel thermometer today for sure and I will be using my ticker's chart feature.

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

I am going to add temping to my list of TTC helpers. I am not chucking the OPKs though. So far they are what I have depended on to try O but I would also like to see where I am after O like so many on BandB do in the TWW. I should be Oing soon so I guess I'll be having a partial chart to start with but I still might be able to see something during the TWW like other's do. I am buying a Basel thermometer today for sure and I will be using my ticker's chart feature.

Hey messymommy....I really like temping. It is a bit of a chore getting into the habit of remembering but it gives you so much information. I can't wait to see my first ov rise...hopefully this month!

thanks girls, I think I am going to try and wait and test on Sunday, not getting my hopes up though!

thanks girls, I think I am going to try and wait and test on Sunday, not getting my hopes up though!

Aaargh! Exciting!! Loving your willpower. But whatever the result even just a good strong ovulation is a success.

Keep us posted!!

Congrats lily :) I hope this is it for you fingers crossed :) xxx

Hey girls just popped on to let yous know that I got my cd21 blood results back today, it is 41.9.......I have ovulated!!! woohoo finally in with a fair chance! x

YES! That is awesum news Lily! :happydance::happydance:

FX for you hope this is your month x

thank you so much both of you, I am trying not to get my hopes up! how are you both?

I dont know exactly but it is cd25 today and I had my bloods done monday which was cd22 because cd21 was a sunday.....help!!! what would you say? maybe cd14/15 for ov which would make me 10/11 dpo??

thank you pink, you too. x

girls, I just went over to the ltttc section as was having a look round and thinking of taking part over there aswell as it has been a rocky road and we have been at this ttc for a long time now, BUT I came accross this thread completely bashing us titled "Ugh . . . the regular ttc forum" Lets just say I don't feel like there would be much of a welcome from those people commenting in it saying stuff like "they are so happily ignorant" and " I really wish I could be that ignorant and naive sometimes Lol"

I couldn't believe what I was reading! I think they are just a minority over there and I am sure alot of the other ladies are lovely as it has had quite a few views bjt only a few comments

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey Girls, starting my first cycle of 50mg of Clomid at the end of this monto but what to expect? Feeling so many different emotions. After ttc for 3 years it's all kinda just hit me yesterday as I didn't expect to get it yesterday so yeah nervous, scared, excited and many more lol. Baby dust & luck to all x

Good luck honey....some people have side affects, some don't. Hope you'll be lucky.

3 years....such a long time ttc. We've only been trying 1 year, and it gets me so down.

I hope clomid does the trick for you xx

Thanks hunni, still getting used to this so my reply maybe a lil jumbled. Yeah I agree with you there about getting you down, It's so hard and especially because all you seem to see is babies or pregnant woman. Hope you have some luck xxx

thank you pink, you too. x

girls, I just went over to the ltttc section as was having a look round and thinking of taking part over there aswell as it has been a rocky road and we have been at this ttc for a long time now, BUT I came accross this thread completely bashing us titled "Ugh . . . the regular ttc forum" Lets just say I don't feel like there would be much of a welcome from those people commenting in it saying stuff like "they are so happily ignorant" and " I really wish I could be that ignorant and naive sometimes Lol"

I couldn't believe what I was reading! I think they are just a minority over there and I am sure alot of the other ladies are lovely as it has had quite a few views bjt only a few comments

Hope everyone is well xx

I saw that too. Gotta chalk it off to ppl having bad days. Some are just not very sensitive at all or anymore. Gotta imagine years and years of this stuff can really warp some. It may be just a few girls who feel that way. Just stay where you are comfy. I'm sure you will find what you need here too. Keep a PMA and you will land where you should be. :hugs:

yeah I know turtle, was thinking they are prob in a minority like you say just a few of them, how are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->