The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

Can i join lol Good morning ladies I'm new to this forum! High fertility dates for me were Feb 26-Mar2. Ovulation day was yesterday Mar 3. Hubby & I bd everyday till ovulation day so were hoping we are successful.

Cm is really sticky almost like blue tac TMI I know! Is this a good sign or bad? X

I will not claim to be an expert on CM, but from what I understand As a woman goes through her Cycle her CM changes. The tacky CM is just another stage (not fertilize, normally found after ovulation, and after AF) A lot of forums I've read don't think CM and it's changes are good indicators of pregnancy though. GL and Baby dust to you!

Can i join lol Good morning ladies I'm new to this forum! High fertility dates for me were Feb 26-Mar2. Ovulation day was yesterday Mar 3. Hubby & I bd everyday till ovulation day so were hoping we are successful.

Welcome to the Collective. Feel free to vent, rant, ask questions.... We know we'll be doing the same!

When are you all testing do you think? Anyone testing early, or waiting (like me) to see if AF shows up first? Just curious!

I'm going to test in the morning, but the only reason is because it's my husbands birthday and I would love to be able to tell him tomorrow, but if it's a BFN (which I'm guessing it will be) I then won't test again until 10th which is when AF is due.

I had silky cm the day before and during ovulation day, I don't see anything today so idk if that's good or bad. I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm waiting to test after missing AF which is due Mar 17th. Do you have to wait two weeks after ovulation day to test?

I'm testing next Tuesday or Wednesday

So random...

I go out to companies for my job and each one this week that Ive met with has been pregnant, also earlier I was yawning and a stranger I didn't know said don't worry it's just the baby.

I'm hoping that's the universe sending me good karma, lol

First month with OPKs! I'm 10 DPO today. I feel like crap. Anyone ever had cold like symptoms as a symptom? I'm talking like fatigue, sore throat, headache, temp a bit higher than usual. Also have cramps/pulling sensation on and off since last night. Breast tenderness was happening from O up until yesterday afternoon. I don't know if I should give in and test or wait until Friday when AF is due. I don't want to get my hopes up!!

I agree--test, Sam! =)

Arghghgh. I keep checking the forums because I want to write... something... but I don't know what. I'm just so itchy and antsy. I don't feel like this month is the one, you know? No reason for the feeling, just do. Argh. Stupid patience... I do not have this virtue!

I had silky cm the day before and during ovulation day, I don't see anything today so idk if that's good or bad. I don't want to get my hopes up so I'm waiting to test after missing AF which is due Mar 17th. Do you have to wait two weeks after ovulation day to test?

Some test's can catch the HcG earlier, but the general rule of thumb is that length from my understanding! *Throws Baby Dust at you*

I agree--test, Sam! =)

Arghghgh. I keep checking the forums because I want to write... something... but I don't know what. I'm just so itchy and antsy. I don't feel like this month is the one, you know? No reason for the feeling, just do. Argh. Stupid patience... I do not have this virtue!

Babble at us all you want and we can deal with impatience! I babble quite often and patience is not my strong point either!:shrug: These forums have given me something to focus on though so yay!

4DPO Log Supplementary: I seem to have started my symptom spotting Phase (Something normally an internal event that drives me insane). Such a shame, I lasted until 6DPO last time. My BB's are starting to feel odd, kind of bruised but it's not painful yet and heavy. I've experienced a couple more cramp/twingy feelings in my abdomen, but they never stay long... Hmmm.

Urgh just typed a big post and lost it :cry:

Hi everyone - lots of chat and new people on here. I am travelling on business so stopping by from my boring hotel room

Symptoms - hmmmmm think I am 4-5 DPO now, slightly more abundant creamy CM, bloated feeling, achey back - nothing that leads me to think I am pregnant :cry: But we shall see - not testing til at least 11th

Arrrghhh ladies th most disgusting thing its 1am here and i was just woken by my 1 year old and im drenched with sweat im only wearing a tshirt as it is!! I read that night sweats are a symptom so desperatly trying not to get excited!!! X

I have three daughters, a 10yr and 4yr old twins <3 Conceiving my eldest was easy but after she turned two and after being on the Depo shot since her birth, I wanted to try for another baby. I tried for two years with no success. Than I was single for a few years so I wasn't really trying to conceive. I started to date my hubby in 2010 and it had been 6 years since I've had a child and 4 years since I tried to conceive. Hubby and i became preggo with the twins naturally in 6 cycles. I wonder if being on the shot for so long somehow effected my ovulation flow or something?. Hubby and i have been bding regularly unprotected since the twins have been born but have not became pregnant even tho we weren't really "trying". Now we've decided we wanted me more, a son <3 So I pray this is our month <3

Woo! I had my first "wow I hate myself like a teenager" mood swing!

Couldn't have been the thirteen hour day, or parent teacher conferences, or the super late rehearsal for the play that I'm in and getting stepped on (hard) repeatedly, or having gotten very little sleep last night.. Nope, no way.. Must be babies!

But no, really, I am so exhausted that I don't just hate everyone as normal, but also myself. Methinks I should go to bed. XD Hope you all had better days than me!

Woo! I had my first "wow I hate myself like a teenager" mood swing!

Couldn't have been the thirteen hour day, or parent teacher conferences, or the super late rehearsal for the play that I'm in and getting stepped on (hard) repeatedly, or having gotten very little sleep last night.. Nope, no way.. Must be babies!

But no, really, I am so exhausted that I don't just hate everyone as normal, but also myself. Methinks I should go to bed. XD Hope you all had better days than me!

Are you a teacher? I am a primary school teacher x

Morning x think I'm 5dpo and only thing ive noticed is creamy cm but that could just be my cycle point. Think I will test Sunday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->