The Collective: The TWW is On! 3BFP's so Far!!!

I'm telling myself I'm going to test IF AF is late on April 13th. I'm so busy, I might actually be able to hold out that long.

...However, I DID have a HORRIBLE bout of heartburn from cranberry juice and some regular tortilla chips, which I thought was weird because it's never happened before. Also, I definitely spent last night balling my eyes out over some things that probably shouldn't have bothered me... like I have never felt so small in my entire life, and they were really dumb reasons in retrospect... so who knows? We'll see.

Think that spotting on CD17 was ov or implantation?

Dragon, how's stuff going for you? Haven't had time to go back more than a few pages!

8 dpo- Bfn, I know it's too early but at least I made it to eight days lol.

Few hot flashes this morning. Random aches in boob/nipple, random subtle nausea. Dried cm in panty that I didn't get last time.

8 dpo- Bfn, I know it's too early but at least I made it to eight days lol.

Few hot flashes this morning. Random aches in boob/nipple, random subtle nausea. Dried cm in panty that I didn't get last time.

I tested this morning too :blush: BFN. :dohh: I am cd25 (with an average 31 day cycle) so yep, probably too early to test but I just couldn't help it!

Sounds like you have a few good symptoms there. I don't really have any, some odd feelings in bbs that's about it. With my other two pregnancies though I didn't really get any symptoms til about 5 weeks....

Probably going to test soon... soonish... 4 DPO today woot!

I'm 11 DPO and not really noticing any symptoms at all. I'm still holding out to test until at least the 12th, but at this point I'm really just preparing myself for another negative.

Gals, mind if I join? I'm 7 dpo today. My AF is so weird and always has been. I usually only bleed for 2-3 days. Last month I bleed for 5. I also never have symptoms before AF. I get horrible cramps about 30 min before she shows and that's it except for acne breakout. AF due on the 15th. I've bee having some cramps lately. Down low not horrible just dull. I try to stand up and walk around or position myself differently to see if it's the way I'm sitting. Crazy right? I have also had breast pains. BBs not sore to touch only pains on side of bbs. CM was alot after O. Now it has slacked off. Have had hot flashes which is odd. I have been chalking it up to blood pressure haha I haven't ever had any problems with blood pressure though. Only 20 btw. Any input?

Hello Everyone!! Seems like many of you are in the TWW! Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies!!! I am throwing baby dust out to all of you!!!

I think I am 2 DPO, I don't have crosshairs on FF yet, but my temp has gone up. Just hoping my lil eggie is fertilized and that it implants!!

No real symptoms today at 9dpo..

Except I suddenly have a nasty cold, stuffed up. Yet could still smell the awful grease on hubby's work pants.

Also implantation calculator says my most common day for implantation is 9 dpo so FX!!

No real symptoms today at 9dpo..

Except I suddenly have a nasty cold, stuffed up. Yet could still smell the awful grease on hubby's work pants.

Also implantation calculator says my most common day for implantation is 9 dpo so FX!!

Sounding good for you!! I was so stuffed up in both my pregnancies.

Where is the implantation calculator?

Dragon, how's stuff going for you? Haven't had time to go back more than a few pages!

IDK We'll see the 13th :p

As for me? Morning sickness is kicking my butt and if you want to take a peek at my preg. journal I have my first ultrasound pics up.:hugs:

:dust:

Gals, mind if I join? I'm 7 dpo today. My AF is so weird and always has been. I usually only bleed for 2-3 days. Last month I bleed for 5. I also never have symptoms before AF. I get horrible cramps about 30 min before she shows and that's it except for acne breakout. AF due on the 15th. I've bee having some cramps lately. Down low not horrible just dull. I try to stand up and walk around or position myself differently to see if it's the way I'm sitting. Crazy right? I have also had breast pains. BBs not sore to touch only pains on side of bbs. CM was alot after O. Now it has slacked off. Have had hot flashes which is odd. I have been chalking it up to blood pressure haha I haven't ever had any problems with blood pressure though. Only 20 btw. Any input?

Welcome to the Collective- the home of ranting, raving, questions and just talking.

The first thing I want you to do is take a deep breath.You have listed a couple really good symptoms, but untill you pee on a stick and get that positive all you can really do is wait. Stressing yourself out won't help. We're here for you though!!! :hugs:

Dragon_chaser,
Thanks for the advise! It's so hard not to pee on the stick already! :)
Update: I have still been getting cramps. Like I said nothing major just really low. I've noticed I have insanely dry skin. It's doesn't itch much but I am starting to peel around my belly. Most definitely because of the weather. Am I the only one that thinks everything that goes on with my body is a sign of pregnancy? Hahaha!

Game over this month. 14 dpo, CD27 and pinkiness on wiping means AF will be full force tomorrow

Only difference this month is no brown stuff a couple of days before af...and a quicker ovulation and shorter cycle hmmmmm

Anyone here tried soy isoflavones?

Mind if I join ladies ???

1 dpo-very bad gas
2 dpo-very mild cramping, nothing to complain about
3 dpo-still some mild cramping....cramps on right side like ovulation cramps...clear cm before going to bed
4 dpo-mild cramping and little to no cm
5 dpo-nothing really new besides some weird pinching in my whoo hoo area lol...still mild cramping like AF is around the corner
6 dpo-nothing at all....feeling hopeless
7 dpo-little to no cm and no AF symptoms kinda confused this cycle
8 dpo-NOTHING

IDK We'll see the 13th :p

As for me? Morning sickness is kicking my butt and if you want to take a peek at my preg. journal I have my first ultrasound pics up.:hugs:

:dust:
awwww on the morning sickness :hugs: but congrats on your BFP :baby:

11 dpo and bfn.

Getting pretty discouraged. Last cycle AF showed at 12 dpo so idk if I count 13 dpo as late this cycle or 15 dpo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->