• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

I'm pigging out today and I'm not going to feel guilty:nope: I'm going to see Cowboys and Aliens with DH and DS and I'm going to eat butterd popcorn, REGULAR coke, candy, and I might even have a burger if I can fit it in:haha:

Dmom- I dread getting Fruitcake...I hate it and I always feel bad for throwing it away but yuck!! DH eats pudding of some sort at Christmas:shrug: I don't really know what it is but it kinds looks like Fruitcake so I've never bothered to taste it,lol

I'm pigging out today and I'm not going to feel guilty:nope: I'm going to see Cowboys and Aliens with DH and DS and I'm going to eat butterd popcorn, REGULAR coke, candy, and I might even have a burger if I can fit it in:haha:

Dmom- I dread getting Fruitcake...I hate it and I always feel bad for throwing it away but yuck!! DH eats pudding of some sort at Christmas:shrug: I don't really know what it is but it kinds looks like Fruitcake so I've never bothered to taste it,lol

POPCORN! YUMMMM!! Oh and coke....mmmmmmm

Fruitcake = :sick: :haha:

Enjoy the movie girlie! :hugs:

Fruitcake should be banned! Unless the stuff in the UK is loads better than the bricks we get here.

Fruitcake can be used as a weapon.........lol

Cbeth'- I'm looking at your siggy...and I see feet. Did you actually do that the cycle you got your :bfp:?? I'm just so curious..lol.

Fruitcake can be used as a weapon.........lol

Cbeth'- I'm looking at your siggy...and I see feet. Did you actually do that the cycle you got your :bfp:?? I'm just so curious..lol.

Yes I did! The good ol' legs up the wall plan. The lovely leg model is Dmom :thumbup:

So, the options are 'legs up', 'Soft cups', or Pillows. Time to update my summary! Thans..lol.

Oh God, you're telling people it's my feet? Lol
DMom, you're just spreading the good vibes everywhere. I'll take some please.:flower:

Softcups never did work for me due to my huge long vajayjay LOL

Ok, so my grocery store has Ben & Jerry's ice cream two for one this week. This ended badly. I ate 2 pints in 2 days. How did that happen? :haha:
I have to say that the Creme Brulee flavor may have beaten Cherry Garcia out of it's top spot as my favorite flavor. It was heavenly. I will have to try it again to make sure....

I did NOT need to know that such a thing as Creme Brulee ice cream exists. Oy. ;-)

does gin & tonic count? i'm on cd4 with an exceedingly painful AF... and it's our first anniversary...... it would be rude not to right??

I was lazy tonight and brought a chicken nugget party platter home from Chik-Fil-A when we were at the mall today, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->