The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

ah the peas... how I miss my little green friends.

Wooly says you have to eat over a pound of them, so she had peas for dinner tonight, lol.

I'm in the 'whatever' mood today. All the healthy eating and healthy work didn't do much for me this past month. The witch officially showed her ugly butt. :cry:

So... I'm going to eat sushi today. And wash it down with a big fat glass of wine or maybe even some champagne. Maybe I'll even have some dessert, like cheesecake. Oh how I love and miss that cheesecake (with strawberries on top, of course).

What else should I drown my sorrows in? Ladies, ideas? :blush:

Well, I cut myself a piece of Christmas cake (we've been so good for 6 months there's still loads left!) and poetic justice, Jasper the dog nicked it when I wasn't looking! Evil puppy. He must have been reading the threads about Porkchop.

Ummm, am I missing something? How does cake stay good for almost 9 months? lol

I'm off to a baseball game this evening with my in-laws and "baseball boyfriend" (hubby is with band mates after watching the Worlds all day). Dinner will consist of funnel cake and softserve ice cream. I've got to hold that powdered sugar down somehow! And I know I'll pay for it when I work out with the trainer tomorrow, but it's so worth it and the season's almost over.

Funnel cakes look delicious! I just got a free peach shake from chik-fil-a. It was the shiznit!!

Now I'm fully bloated...........

Those shakes are very good and I don't even like ice cream, lol

Well, I didn't get the funnel cake because my stomach was telling me it couldn't handle the sugar and grease. I did enjoy chicken tenders and fries, but even that didn't settle well. My friend was joking that I could try some soft serve to try and cool things off, but since I had to drive home from the ballpark I didn't want to risk it. Maybe some cocoa instead?

Wooly says you have to eat over a pound of them, so she had peas for dinner tonight, lol.

I had another big packet of peas in their pods yesterday! I really must investigate this further! The pea season is nearly over here in UK though so I'll be alright soon! I just can't go without, they're my favourite thing, has been since I was a kid!

I'm in the 'whatever' mood today. All the healthy eating and healthy work didn't do much for me this past month. The witch officially showed her ugly butt. :cry:

Bummer! :hugs:

Ummm, am I missing something? How does cake stay good for almost 9 months? lol

You can keep fruit cake for ever. Traditionally people are supposed to keep the top layer of their wedding cake to eat at the christening of the first child and there could be years between those dates as we all know! Maybe that's a UK only tradition? Don't think anyone really does it though!

We keep the wedding cake, but I've never seen anyone atctually eat it!

Ahhh, fruitcake! We refer to that as the doorstop, bc they are typically so heavy and dry that people dread receiving them as gifts, lol. The old Christmas fruitcake is a big running joke here in the States!

Mmmm. Christmas cake. My mother-in-outlaw makes the most amazing Xmas cake and we still have some left over. It's still moist, yummy and oh bugger, maybe I'll just go and have a piece!

I bought watermelon today...........no vodka tho :haha:

I still want Ramen.............beef ramen with peas added *drools*

Maybe I have a ramen addiction? :dohh:

I went and joined a weight loss challenge with one of my co-workers in the town where we teach (I live 30 miles away). Joined day before yesterday, and I want to be bad ALREADY!

WHAT WAS I THINKING????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->