• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The confession thread of eating bad foods while ttc.

Dmom- I dread getting Fruitcake...I hate it and I always feel bad for throwing it away but yuck!! DH eats pudding of some sort at Christmas:shrug: I don't really know what it is but it kinds looks like Fruitcake so I've never bothered to taste it,lol

Fruitcake should be banned! Unless the stuff in the UK is loads better than the bricks we get here.

Fruitcake can be used as a weapon.........lol

Well I don't really like it myself, but I think the UK stuff must be better than the stuff you've all had as it's not THAT bad. DH loves it. Although it can vary a lot. I've had dry hideous stuff and I've had moist fruity stuff with lots of lovely alcohol. Good home made is usually better than from the shops

does gin & tonic count? i'm on cd4 with an exceedingly painful AF... and it's our first anniversary...... it would be rude not to right??
Absolutely! Especially on CD4. Cheers!

Just watched Paula Deen on tv. I think I gained 5lbs just watching her show. Woman skimps on nothing!

If we're talking about dying fat and happy. . . . I think I'm going to take the award here.

Today I've had a bagel with cream cheese, THREE slices of thick pizza, and 2 (possibly 3, I can't decide yet) cans of coke.

I don't know if I'll be able to eat all week to compensate for all of those calories.

Well, I ate french fries and ranch dressing for dinner.

I am drinking a coke and am seriously considering opening a bottle of Petron, LOL.

Two pain au chocolat, two bakewell tarts and... wait for it... last night I had a glass of :wine: - and I think I'm at 2dpo!! Naughty, naughty Lancy.

Oh, and I'm just off for a few days stay in a hotel with a free bottle of wine included in our room! Big dilemma - should I or shouldn't I???

I think it's fine, just know that your temps might be higher bc of the wine.

Two pain au chocolat.

Did you just say pain au chocolat?

I LOVE pain au chocolat!!!!!!!! Or at least I did while visiting France. Can't get it in the states.

When my friend came over from France, she actually smuggled me some in her suitcase. Damn, they still tasted good, lol!

Two pain au chocolat.

Did you just say pain au chocolat?

I LOVE pain au chocolat!!!!!!!! Or at least I did while visiting France. Can't get it in the states.

When my friend came over from France, she actually smuggled me some in her suitcase. Damn, they still tasted good, lol!

You can't get it in the states?? Blimey. I though you could get everything in the states! Although the ones you get here aren't quite as good as the ones you get in France. You can't beat a fresh pain au chocolat straight from the boulangerie. (Hmmm, yum, must go on hols to France in the near future...!)

I'm sure that some place makes them, but it's like you said, the best ones are straight from the boulangerie. USA cannot replicate a French pain au chocolat, not when you've had the real deal, lol.

The last few days we ate Chinese food, fast food cheeseburgers, pizza, eggs with cheese, bacon...I feel :sick:

We ate out all weekend; I really had intentions of cooking something, but it just never worked out that way.

The dress for DD, my BFF getting robbed, and brunch with the GH left me in no mood to cook, LOL

Does your BFF live in your town? Was it her home that was robbed, or was she mugged?

Does your BFF live in your town? Was it her home that was robbed, or was she mugged?

No, my BFF lives in Columbus itself; she was at work.

Her car got completely emptied; including the dashboard.

Here's the thing, she doesn't lock her car bc she is afraid of someone breaking the glass to get in the car. :growlmad:

She also will not carry full-coverage insurance; this is a conversation we have had many times over and she feels the extra $100 a year isn't worth it.

I am just glad that she wasn't hurt and it looks like her employer is going to pay for all of the damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->