The Crew

Hahaha Emma! You should have just looked in your User CP or posts on your statistics on your profile! :p

Ooh exciting! Where did you get them from?

Hello girls :) just popped over from the young and ttc thread, hope everyone is doing ok :D

started opk testing from today (cycle day 14) got a negative :( but, there is a not so faint line on the test, so hopefully it'll maybe surge tomorrow :)

Anyone else found this with opk's? That the line gets darker is you're near to ovulation?

:dust: xx

My bad :|
Got them through today, got a pack off Amazon, just did a O and a PG test...

Hey ladies,

I didnt realize this was over here from the young thread. Mind if I am in "the crew" lol

I would love some ttc buddies and bump buddies when we all get out BFPs!

Ok am i gonna be the only 1 who has actually lost weight since being with OH ? :cry:

Ohh insidious looks soo good but im the biggest baby when it comes to watching horror films!

I have lost 10 pounds since being with OH in 2007, I weighed about 122. I looked at my drivers license and I weigh less right now then I did then (114 then 112 now) I am really worried my weight is getting really low and it is starting to affect my cycles. Last year, I was on a medication that made me lose about 20 pounds. I went down to about 98 pounds or so, really dangerous for how tall I am (5'9). It was a scary time and I didn't tell anyone except my best friend about it. Glad to be at 112 but my dr said I need to gain about 15 pounds. :/ alot easier said then done.

I've gained weight whilst TTC, but that's a good thing! Well, I say good, no one likes gaining weight do they! I used to model, so I was very thin, and medially underweight for my height, I'm now normal weight :) I figured when I get pregnant I'm going to put on loads of weight anyway so a little now won't make much odds, and it's supposed to be loads more difficult to conceive whilst thin. It's been hard for me to gain weight though (think four take aways a week as well as all my healthy food diet) Also, I've been exercising a lot less, I used to be a cheerleader, which I gave up when we started trying properly as obviously cheerleading is quite dangerous if ever I was dropped or fell or anything.

I look at skinny pics of myself now and think I look awful! Like a skeleton! Although, my boobs are huge now! I hope they get no bigger when I get pregnant! I've gone from a D to an E! :O

since being with my OH, I've gone from a 6-8(UK) to a 4-6. But I've lost weight, and gained boobies. I mean, 30F? At a size 4-6. Not good!

Hey ladies,

I didnt realize this was over here from the young thread. Mind if I am in "the crew" lol

I didn't realize this was an age group? *shrug*

katherine & tryinfor1, nice to have you both join this thread! :flower:

Emma - Ooh I didn't know amazon did that kinda stuff!

I definitely think weight gain/loss is different for everybody when they get into a relationship and sadly I've put on :cry: but oh well, at least i'm attempting to do something about it! Besides, hopefully I'll have a bump to hide all my fat soon :rofl:

I used to cheerlead aswell katherine! Loved it haha :)

OMG emma I cannot believe thats how big your boobs are! Thats mad!

Hey ladies,

It's not an age group hun, just a lot of girls on this thread have come from the young & ttc thread but you know we're not ageist! anybody's welcome :flower:

I'm good thanks, went to visit a family friend's baby in the hospital today.. He's not allowed home yet cause he was 10w2d early but he's soooo gorgeous and soooo tiny!

naw, that's so cute! Tiny babies make me feel like a giant though :(

;) how is everyone today?

I am excited and nervous!!! No don't have a :bfp: but something happened last night that I never expected.

I will try to keep the story short. I have a master's degree in chemistry and teach at a local university. Last week, the state decided to charge for pre-K programs. So a lot of parents have been ringing my son's daycare provider off the hook needing care for their kids. She runs her own in home daycare. WELL, now she has decided to run an inhome preschool (in addition to her daycare) and wants ME to come in and teach science about 2 hours a week to the 3,4 and 5 yr olds. OMG....I have never taught at that level!!! She has 3 new kids starting on monday so she is trying to get everything cleared and figure out if she needs more classes/licenses from the state. UGH AHHH!!! lol...sorry

I am excited and nervous!!! No don't have a :bfp: but something happened last night that I never expected.

I will try to keep the story short. I have a master's degree in chemistry and teach at a local university. Last week, the state decided to charge for pre-K programs. So a lot of parents have been ringing my son's daycare provider off the hook needing care for their kids. She runs her own in home daycare. WELL, now she has decided to run an inhome preschool (in addition to her daycare) and wants ME to come in and teach science about 2 hours a week to the 3,4 and 5 yr olds. OMG....I have never taught at that level!!! She has 3 new kids starting on monday so she is trying to get everything cleared and figure out if she needs more classes/licenses from the state. UGH AHHH!!! lol...sorry

Wow... Yeah, teaching uni students is a bit of a way away from teaching 3-5 year olds! Good luck with that :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Uh, I'm sorry you thought I was saying this was an age group. From what I gather it isn't. I said that because all these girls had come over from a "young and ttc" thread where most of us are 19-25. But any age is welcome. I wasnt saying this was an age group.

Wow... Yeah, teaching uni students is a bit of a way away from teaching 3-5 year olds! Good luck with that :hugs:

I think it will be more fun actually!! A break from the madness. I just have to figure out what to do. I'm going to do a lot of demonstrations as they would view it as magic. I'm looking online at materials as well. I'm waiting for more direction from her and going to ask my supervisor for ideals as well as he specializes in science education.

Oh yeah, will definitely be more fun! You won't go so technical, it will all be like play-based! I did work placements in primary school and nursery and it's all really play based so you'll get to do some crazy fun experiments! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->