The Crew

;) how is everyone today?

Was great. Now not so much. Tired of all the stupid BS that comes a long with ttc.

oh hun try not letting it get to you (i know easier said then done!) I'm trying to ignore the BS. We just started 3rd cycle (need to update siggy) for number 2 and we have a dr appt next tuesday (hubby got approved time off to go YAY)

We tried 3 years and 3 months for my first and it was a very lonely time and depressing time. Right now I'm just trying to enjoy my time until my family becomes complete.

I agree with Teresa hun, happy mind = good for baby making! :D

Was great. Now not so much. Tired of all the stupid BS that comes a long with ttc.

oh hun try not letting it get to you (i know easier said then done!) I'm trying to ignore the BS. We just started 3rd cycle (need to update siggy) for number 2 and we have a dr appt next tuesday (hubby got approved time off to go YAY)

We tried 3 years and 3 months for my first and it was a very lonely time and depressing time. Right now I'm just trying to enjoy my time until my family becomes complete.

I am really truly sorry if I made you feel like an outsider in this thread. That was not my intention at all, and I am more than happy for you to be here!

And lord knows I am trying. My stepdad has this 14 year old daughter and right now I was to WRING HER NECK. she just called asking for money for an abortion. An abortion. While here we are, with some of us trying for a long time, and she is trying to abort this precious life. I dont get why she was granted with this life and she wants to throw it away. And here we are, trying to create life with no luck yet..

Hey, not so bad, work was a pain..
Sorta crampy and a bit grumpy too..

Not fun..
So hopefully AF soon, so I can track things.

How is everyone today?
*tucks into Ben and Jerry's*

Hey electro & helena! Feelin you there with the crampy... CD2 for me!

I'm good thanks, not as good as you though! I have no ben & jerrys :cry:

OHs mum is making chilli in a bit though :D

Hey, not so bad, work was a pain..
Sorta crampy and a bit grumpy too..

Not fun..
So hopefully AF soon, so I can track things.

How is everyone today?
*tucks into Ben and Jerry's*

I could kill for some cookie dough.

I am really truly sorry if I made you feel like an outsider in this thread. That was not my intention at all, and I am more than happy for you to be here!

And lord knows I am trying. My stepdad has this 14 year old daughter and right now I was to WRING HER NECK. she just called asking for money for an abortion. An abortion. While here we are, with some of us trying for a long time, and she is trying to abort this precious life. I dont get why she was granted with this life and she wants to throw it away. And here we are, trying to create life with no luck yet..

that makes me ill :(

In my opinion if you're old enough to have sex then you're old enough to deal with the consequences.

In my opinion if you're old enough to have sex then you're old enough to deal with the consequences.

Sadly it seems abortion is used as birthcontrol...really makes me angry. and sick.

I KNOW!!

She lives in a small town like an hour away from me. I am half tempted to get in my car and drive like a mad woman to her and KILL her. But I am not going to because she has a precious life in her. I really really hope she doesnt go through with this.

I made my parents PROMISE me they were not going to give her money for an abortion. Even just saying the word makes me want to cry. How could someone be so cruel?

Sorry ladies, in case you didnt realize, I am not for abortion at all.

I also dont get how someone is ready for sex but not ready for the consequences too! Or if you are ready for sex you are ready to go buy a condom or bc if you dont want to become pregnant.

ugh girls not helping! I think af may be coming....need junk food!

If anything, I would love to take the baby off her hands and adopt it.

I haven't had a chance to talk to her. She wants the abortion and so does her mom. I dont know if they would be willing to keep it for me. they both really dont like my stepdad or my family for whatever stupid reason as we have always been nice to her. So I think if I went to them, told them I was trying to have a baby, and would more than gladly take their unwanted child into a home where not only was the child wanted but would be loved more than life, they would laugh at me.

I dont think they are willing for her to have this child for someone else. Too selfish for that.

Emma,

Do you have any pictures of your faint HPT this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->