The Crew

Aww Vicki hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Ooh ollie sounds promising! Could just be false bfn's if you're so late?! :wohoo:

lol yea im hoping so I just got a call from a job :) so something good is happening lol.. how is everybody doing today

I'm feeling good thanks, I've got a job interview next thursday.. Much better money and even if I was pregnant before I got it, I wouldn't get maternity pay but I'd be entitled to maternity allowance from what I'm reading on the government website so it's all good!

And if I don't get it we'll still manage fine financially so I'm feeling happy! :)

No Vicki, next thurs :) nervous now!! x

lol good luck I hope you get it :) yea i got a job but I need a day job to keep my mind off things and keep me occupied

Vicki - scatter brain or pregnancy brain?! :dust:

Ollie - Thanks hun, you too :)

Not gonna get a ticker yet as I don't wanna jinx it again but I said I thought I was having withdrawal bleeding from stopping my pill... TMI!
It was quite light then last night practically disappeared but this afternoon I've been to the toilet and there was deep red blood and quite a lot of it so hopefully this really is CD1! :happydance:

How soon would you expect to have symptoms for pregnancy?

We just had dinner and i've had this particular panini a million times before. I always make it the same way. Anyway it tasted REALLY different, sort of like a plastic tyre and its made me queasy. I know tast change is a symptom but idk how soon you can get it?

I might just be feeling off so don't wanna get my hopes up...

I keep over thinking things, like my back is hurting now, but is it because of my job or pg symptoms??!? Lol. I have felt sick but I keep wondering if I'm making it up in my head! Alas only time will tell. Why oh why is it too early to test... :nope:

Thanks Allyson, fx for you too! Really hoping for :bfp:s ladies!!

I love how we've all started using spoilers for tmi. :haha: how polite of us :)

Hahaha I agree with Vicki! :thumbup:

But yep, deffo AF! :happydance:
So this is officially CD1!! I'm not sure exactly how long my cycles are after having them regulated by the pill for me so I'm gonna go with how long they were when I was on the pill for my ticker.

How you feeling now Vicki? :flower:

How you feeling now Vicki? :flower:

Still a moody ass biatch!

Idk maybe i'm moody because I want my symptoms to be preggo signs but I do this every month so I feel like i'm getting my hopes up and I really shouldn't.
Also I miss my guy!

Just painted my nails to make me feel better though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->