The Crew

Yaay for cd1 (never thought I'd say that). My ticker is a bit fabricated too, I have no idea how long my cycles are or if I even ov'd.

Ladies! I like it!

Vicki - it's not getting your hopes up, it's PMA! :) aaand it's hard being away from Mr Vicki! I think you're being too hard on yourself, you're entitled to be a bit moody! :D
ooh what nail varnish do you use? I bought some OPI ones off ebay the other day!

Allyson - Well I don't think my cycles too far off tbh, was about that before I went on the pill so hopefully it's not completely screwed them up!

Vicki - it's not getting your hopes up, it's PMA! :) aaand it's hard being away from Mr Vicki! I think you're being too hard on yourself, you're entitled to be a bit moody! :D
ooh what nail varnish do you use? I bought some OPI ones off ebay the other day!
Lol what's PMA?

And i'm wearing a combo of Nail Inc. in Jermyn Street and China Glaze in Goddess.

Nom I love OPI nail goodies. What shades did you get?

Positive Mental Attitude! :D

Oooh my mum is OBSESSED with Nails Inc! She has so many nail varnishes it's untrue! I got Gargantuan Green Grape for me and I bought my mum Clubbing Til Sunrise :happydance:

Sorry about late reply, sorting clothes out that I don't wear for carboot on sunday! My wardrobes are overflowing LOL :dohh:

Positive Mental Attitude! :D

Oooh my mum is OBSESSED with Nails Inc! She has so many nail varnishes it's untrue! I got Gargantuan Green Grape for me and I bought my mum Clubbing Til Sunrise :happydance:

Sorry about late reply, sorting clothes out that I don't wear for carboot on sunday! My wardrobes are overflowing LOL :dohh:

Love that shade. So fun and summery! I think my fave OPI shades are Hearts and Tarts and Sparke De Triomphe. I'm a bit of a nail fanatic lol.

I want new clothes. I get really jealous of girls with lots of clothes because I always want to fill my wardrobe up with nice stuff but I end up buying nail polish and makeup lol.

Yeah it's a lovely colour :) I really like the pastels, neutrals and darks. Sometimes the odd neon colour if it grabs me!

Haha, my problem is my weight's fluctuated loadsss since OH & I first got together.. When we first got together I was a size 8 and now I'm a 12/14 so I don't fit in most of my lovely old clothes :cry: but I'm going gym now so hopefully I'll lose some weight but obv I'm hoping I'll have a bumo soon! :blush:

Ooh I love make up and nail polishes! I live for MAC!

Yeah it's a lovely colour :) I really like the pastels, neutrals and darks. Sometimes the odd neon colour if it grabs me!

Haha, my problem is my weight's fluctuated loadsss since OH & I first got together.. When we first got together I was a size 8 and now I'm a 12/14 so I don't fit in most of my lovely old clothes :cry: but I'm going gym now so hopefully I'll lose some weight but obv I'm hoping I'll have a bumo soon! :blush:

I love a good nude, especially the different tints. I love all the china glaze crackles too, especially the metallic ones.

Oh god I could talk about it forever lol.

MAC is sooooo nice :D

I love a good nude, especially the different tints. I love all the china glaze crackles too, especially the metallic ones.

I've gained weight too since getting with my OH. I was a 12 i'm a 14/16 now. I'm eating really healthy right now and i've lost a few pounds so hopefully i'll be back to a 12 soon.:thumbup:

My mum has some of the OPI crackles, they're lush :thumbup:

I think you just get comfortable in a relationship and you eat out/get take away and it just creeps up on you.

LOL I would like a bump soon, not a bumo :dohh:

Nope, not seen insidious! Looks scary though!

I've gained weight too since getting with my OH. I was a 12 i'm a 14/16 now. I'm eating really healthy right now and i've lost a few pounds so hopefully i'll be back to a 12 soon.:thumbup:

My mum has some of the OPI crackles, they're lush :thumbup:

I think you just get comfortable in a relationship and you eat out/get take away and it just creeps up on you.

LOL I would like a bump soon, not a bumo :dohh:

Nope, not seen insidious! Looks scary though!

It is so freaky lol. Sat watching it on my own like a :ninja:

Yeah when you are single you make waaaaaay more effort to keep your body in shape. I'm looking forward to getting back to my happy size.

Ok am i gonna be the only 1 who has actually lost weight since being with OH ? :cry:

Ohh insidious looks soo good but im the biggest baby when it comes to watching horror films!

Ok am i gonna be the only 1 who has actually lost weight since being with OH ? :cry:

Ohh insidious looks soo good but im the biggest baby when it comes to watching horror films!

Its not a bad thing!! Everyone is different i've just heard it said that women tend to let themselves go a bit in a relationship. You obv. have more discipline then I do!

My weight lose was quite unhealthy though. I went from a size 8/10 to a size 6! Slowly putting the weight back on now :happydance: but its the hardest thing ever! :)

Did the test this morning, BFN, but it seems like since having my implant out, my cycles are finally settling down, so thats something!
Means I can track properly!
Silly womb!

How's everyone feeling today?
Did I miss much? <3

OMG LAUGHING SO MUCH

Who's seen the Antoine Dodson news video?

The remix song is amazing.

Morning ladies! :wave:

Electro - sorry about your bfn hun, glad that your cycles are settling down though! lots of dust for next cycle! :dust:

Tasha - Hope you get to your target weight soon :)

Vicki - who is Antoine Dodson?! lol :blush:

it's taken me all this time to find this thread again! :|
Had a horrible night's sleep last night, waiting for my BBT, OPK and HPTs to come through this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->