The Crew

No, haven't got the leads to get them on here, going to do another one soon i think

Let us know what happens! I am curious :blush: lol.

GL and fxed for you!

My god! This is why I shouldn't go to work. :haha: 5 pages!

I'm good any way, just achey and needing the loo more often. Oh and my arms all bruised from where the nurse took the blood on Monday; is it supposed to do that? Ooh and fx for your bfp Emma!!

Morning ladies! :wave:

Vicki - who is Antoine Dodson?! lol :blush:

This girl was sleeping and some guy climbed in her window and her brother chased him off and he gave this really funny interview to the news, its like a remix song of the interview lol.

:loopy:

Emma - hope you can get pics on! sooo excited for you! :hugs:

Vicki - Oh right haha sounds rather amusing :p

BFP- not so much big FAT positive, but big FAINT positive.

But yeah, another faint positive girls xx

is it positive or is it an evap?

I had the worst times with those evaps a couple weeks ago on ics. Almost every time I used one I thought it was a faint BFP and it was an evap. I hadn't even ovulated yet so I know it wasn't positive.

I do not want you to think they are evaps or anything just know that is a possibility. What cd or dpo are you? Any ideas?

that being said I really hope this is your bfp! maybe you should go get a frer and test using that! I heard those can not have evap lines.

Awww Em I really hope this is it for you.

Jack is a little stunner btw!

100 percent pro life too. Not going to start any debates but when you are told that you was nearly aborted...kind of changes your perspective on things...

No offence, but the 'pro-life' talk will just get this thread locked :(

Um, I don't think they're evaps, they've come up in the time limits, and it's pink dye. Don't want to get my hopes up though!

And thank-you Lubbird :) xx

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

And yes, it is probably not good to bring up the abortion talk. We all think what we think and it seems like we all have the same thought on it.

It sounds like we have our BFP in this thread though!!

We'll have to wait and see! Really don't want to get my hopes up just yet though xx

Hey electro & helena! Feelin you there with the crampy... CD2 for me!

I'm good thanks, not as good as you though! I have no ben & jerrys :cry:

OHs mum is making chilli in a bit though :D

Oh god, Chilli sounds awesome right now.
I ended up making a bacon sandwich, and a cuppa.

So hungry today, it's unreal.

Ooooh, fingers and toes and everything crossed for a bfp love! :D

I get what you we're on about with the abortion thing, my sisters had three and she's 18.

But she calls me immature for wanting a baby at 20?
Silly..

Hey electro & helena! Feelin you there with the crampy... CD2 for me!

I'm good thanks, not as good as you though! I have no ben & jerrys :cry:

OHs mum is making chilli in a bit though :D

Oh god, Chilli sounds awesome right now.
I ended up making a bacon sandwich, and a cuppa.

So hungry today, it's unreal.

Ooooh, fingers and toes and everything crossed for a bfp love! :D

I get what you we're on about with the abortion thing, my sisters had three and she's 18.

But she calls me immature for wanting a baby at 20?
Silly..

This makes me sad..

You are absolutely not immature for wanting a baby at 20. Especially because I am 20 and I am not being immature about it either!

And I agree.. I havent stopped eating in two days, increased urination today, and fatigue out the wazoo. I refuse to symptom spot this next week and a half.. but praying this is it.. lol.

Went to the dr today having the hardest time making a choice he gave me two options.. but AF came today and my test came back as a BFN. I have to go back next week for an ultrasound so he can see if everything is good in there and check out my cysts that I had.. So the choice I have to make is either take bc starting Sunday for 3 to 6 months to get me regular again or tell him I dont want to take them and he will see what he can do about helping us concieve he suggests the bc but I dont want to wait that long I really dont know what to do :( the more we talk about the more upset I get.. Anybody have any suggestions?

Went to the dr today having the hardest time making a choice he gave me two options.. but AF came today and my test came back as a BFN. I have to go back next week for an ultrasound so he can see if everything is good in there and check out my cysts that I had.. So the choice I have to make is either take bc starting Sunday for 3 to 6 months to get me regular again or tell him I dont want to take them and he will see what he can do about helping us concieve he suggests the bc but I dont want to wait that long I really dont know what to do :( the more we talk about the more upset I get.. Anybody have any suggestions?

I am really sorry to hear about this.. :(

If it were me, it would depend. Would the bc definitely help things out in 3-6 months in ttc or is it going to be hard again once you get back off? What types of things can he do for you now?

BC really only makes women regular because you are taking such high levels of estrogen and progesterone and then when you stop taking those during the placebo time, you get hormonal bleeding. It is not even a real period where you ovulate and everything.

I would base my answer off of these two things. If birth control really has no other benefit besides making you regular again with the hormonal bleeding, I would personally see what he could do to help right now.

But you must think about your health too. If you are not healthy you could have an increase risk of problems when you finally do conceive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->