The Crew

I'm due on in a day or two, so i think i'm just hungry cos my hormones are being odd.

I agree, it's like, we're adults, all be it, young ones but still, surely that's a good thing?
We have our heads screwed on, and it's better that we're trying and not just learning about it all by accident.
This whole group are gunna make awesome parents!

I agree electro!!

We ARE young but we ARE adults and I am assuming we have all put a great deal of thought into all of this.

We are going to make awesome parents!

I keep posting every five seconds. Lol, but like my mood thing says I am really chatty today!!!

Yea he said everything was healthy from what he can but he is going to look and see whats going on I really wanna keep ttc and see what he can do but he said the bc will really just get me regular again so I know when to try but if thats all its gonna do I dont want to wait I just feel like crying because it is a hard choice to make either take something I really dont want to take or keep trying and hope it works.. I think I will just see what he can do to help because taking BC is just gonna prolong it. I guess I am just being emotional right now lol sorry I just had to vent :(

Yea he said everything was healthy from what he can but he is going to look and see whats going on I really wanna keep ttc and see what he can do but he said the bc will really just get me regular again so I know when to try but if thats all its gonna do I dont want to wait I just feel like crying because it is a hard choice to make either take something I really dont want to take or keep trying and hope it works.. I think I will just see what he can do to help because taking BC is just gonna prolong it. I guess I am just being emotional right now lol sorry I just had to vent :(

My doc suggested the same to me, but for dif reasons.
I think in the long run it'd be helpful, but everyones different.

Those few months really will speed by though babe!

My doc suggested the same to me, but for dif reasons.
I think in the long run it'd be helpful, but everyones different.

Those few months really will speed by though babe!

lol thanks he suggest I take it to help with the pain i go through as well but I dont know what to do like I wanna take it to make it regular and make the pain go away but I want a baby soon we talked about it and the hubby suggests just buying a bunch of ovulation kits and keeping track that way maybe fertility pills will work has anybody ever tried them??

Sorry ladies I forgot about not speaking about it on the forums. I just get a bit passionate.

Someone stole my Ipod today so i'm in a frustrated mood already.
Oh and I was supposed to be going to stay in a hotel tonight and thats not happening now.....

I feel like i'm being a bit of a downer on this thread recently!

Vicki - Dont worry about sounding negative, this threads meant to be for support isnt it and that includes the bad times as well as the good! :) Vent as much as you want

Emma - Im soooo happy for you! i really hope this is it, but dont want to give premature congrats :)

Allyson - Yeah i think its normal to be bruised afterwards :)

katherine & tryinfor1, nice to have you both join this thread! :flower:

Emma - Ooh I didn't know amazon did that kinda stuff!

I definitely think weight gain/loss is different for everybody when they get into a relationship and sadly I've put on :cry: but oh well, at least i'm attempting to do something about it! Besides, hopefully I'll have a bump to hide all my fat soon :rofl:

I used to cheerlead aswell katherine! Loved it haha :)

OMG emma I cannot believe thats how big your boobs are! Thats mad!

OMG that's mad! I loved it too! Sooo much fun and so good for you! It's a shame I had to give it up, but I don't want any little beans that might be forming to get dislodged! I feel the same way about the bump hiding fat :rofl: haha!

Luckily, because my boobs have grown, people don't notice my stomach so much :rofl: haha

I only wish if I gained weight my boobs would grow! I have the smallest boobs in the world and even if I gain weight, I gain it in my stomach. no where else!

So annoying!

On the happy side though, I got my burger king and my coke icee! YUM!!!

Sorry ladies I forgot about not speaking about it on the forums. I just get a bit passionate.

Someone stole my Ipod today so i'm in a frustrated mood already.
Oh and I was supposed to be going to stay in a hotel tonight and thats not happening now.....

I feel like i'm being a bit of a downer on this thread recently!

I am sorry to hear someone stole your ipod. People can be so irritating sometimes! That would really piss me off too..

And sorry about not being able to spend the night in a hotel. I love doing that too. lol.

You ladies are so chatty I'm trying to catch up! :p

TryinFor1 - Loving the pic hun! You look gorgeous! :D

Vicki - Really sorry to hear about your ipod :hugs:

Emma - FX'd for you! I'm mega excited to find out for sure! :dust:

Ollie - Really sorry the :witch: got you hun, I think you should follow your heart with the BC thing.. Don't just do it cause your doc wants you to. Think about whats best for you and what you want. :hugs:

Electro - Mmmm the chilli was lush :p proper hot and everything!

Katherine - Haha I love it when I was a cheerleader! I was always a baser and threw girls in the air.. I went to a competition once and these girls threw their teammate in the air, their coach called them, they all turned to look and they just let her crash land on the mat! :rofl:

I am sorry to hear someone stole your ipod. People can be so irritating sometimes! That would really piss me off too..

And sorry about not being able to spend the night in a hotel. I love doing that too. lol.

Thanks hun :flower:

Helena is testing today! Yay! Happy birthday doll and I hope you get your BFP today. :hugs:

You ladies are so chatty I'm trying to catch up! :p

TryinFor1 - Loving the pic hun! You look gorgeous! :D

Vicki - Really sorry to hear about your ipod :hugs:

Emma - FX'd for you! I'm mega excited to find out for sure! :dust:

Ollie - Really sorry the :witch: got you hun, I think you should follow your heart with the BC thing.. Don't just do it cause your doc wants you to. Think about whats best for you and what you want. :hugs:

Electro - Mmmm the chilli was lush :p proper hot and everything!

Katherine - Haha I love it when I was a cheerleader! I was always a baser and threw girls in the air.. I went to a competition once and these girls threw their teammate in the air, their coach called them, they all turned to look and they just let her crash land on the mat! :rofl:

Oh dear! I can't believe their coach called them when they were stunting the stupid woman! haha! I always used to fly! I got dropped a lot too haha, especially when newbies joined and they had to get basing experience :O haha xx

Got a pretty clear negative today! But they're cheapy tests so I have no idea what to believe!

So sorry to hear that Emma :hugs:

and so sorry Lubbird that your ipod got stolen.

Seems quite a few of us aren't having a good week :( big hugs to everyone :hugs:

Maybe it's going a little badly now because we're getting our bad luck out of the way for testing time so we all get :bfp: ? I hope so anyway! That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it :D

Aw, bad times on the thread.

I tested this morning, :bfn: but I'm telling myself it's because it's too early.

I've also got an excuse for if it carries on being bfn, lol I don't know if I did ovulate when I guestimated very roughly but I get my results Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->