The Crew

Ladies go to this site and if you put your partners photo and yours in it shows you what your baby might look like :D

AGH, please don't say OH and I have ugly genes :(

I think they use pre uploaded baby faces and mix them with yours and your OH's face. If your face is off centre it can have an effect on the outcome. It's not scientific like the eye one in TTC. Just a bit of fun!

Try using different pictures for a better result :D

I'm just going to wallow in the fact that I have ugly genes :(

OMG, my baby looks like fat b**tard off austin powers!!! If that comes out of me I shall be terrified :O I don't know why my baby will be so fat when neither off us are :O haha I'm clearly going to gorge during pregnancy... haha

Our little boy is cute anyway!! Just our girl that looks like a fat scottish man... haha

Oh god, work was awful!
I got punched in the face! D:

Bad day and hormones make for a very grumpy lucy.

):

How on earth did you get punched in the face?

Is lucy your name? lol I love that name. That is my dogs name! Not that it is a dogs name I just loved it so I named my dog it. lol

One of the families I work with, their son lashed out!
And yus, i'm Lucy!
:D

I had worse when I was studying!
I got stabbed with a potato peeler once, had to have stitches!

Emma - Really sorry about the bfn hun :hugs:

Vicki - I refuse to do that picture thing I would be full on terrified... I know it's an awful thing to think but what if I really don't have a cute baby?! :cry:
I mean obviously you love your own child no matter what but I don't wanna be one of those people where people are like '...aww he/she is so cute' and then go home and are like 'wow, that baby was not cute' LOL *irrational fear*

Lucy - OMG you had to have stitches!? Will you still be able to do your job when you're pregnant do you think?

haha, Ella, I'm one of those people :blush:

Not saying the babies aren't cute, I love all babies! I'm more, 'omg what were they wearing?!', I know it's the mothers choice and all that, but I don't like to see baby girls in jeggings, jeggings were created as a sexier version of jeans, I won't be putting my baby in them :rofl:

I much prefer babies in proper baby clothes :D

I've changed job recently, and usually this one doesnt involve so much drama!
I was working in a secure hospital, and now I just work with youths.

I've had today off, and so far spent my wages on things I shouldnt.
>__>
But it's cheered me up.
How are all you beautiful ladies today?

I think I am going to delete my facebook.

EVERYONE on there is pregnant except me and it is just starting to depress me.

Lucy - Ooh it's good to treat yourself! :D
I'm very good thankyou, how're you?

TryinFor1 - I know what you mean :hugs:

Are your friends all pregnant too?

A lot of my friends have already had their kids, now it is just people that I was friends with in highschool who are putting it as their statuses.

It is quite irritating. but, I decided I should be happy for them. I can't hate them because they got pregnant without trying and I haven't. It will happen.. although can't help but feel blue about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->