The Crew

Had an AWESOME day! My OH treated me to some girly goodies and we had so much fun together :D

TryinFor1 - A few people I went school with are pregnant, it doesn't bother me too much 'cause this will be my first month trying but if it takes us a while I'm sure it'll get to me!

Vicki - Aww how nice! Sounds like loads of fun :D

Lucky girl.

DH treated me to a car inspection this morning which didn't pass.. :)

Ella--

It is only my first cycle too--not first month but first cycle cause I am on freaking cd45 I realized today.

But, and I kid you not, almost everyone I know of that I graduated with (girls I remember) is pregnant or has a kid and I am assuming none were planned. That is what makes me cranky.

lol, but I shouldnt be cranky. If I ovulated saturday, like my dr said I did, I dtd at the right time and am currently 6dpo.. So I could have also conceived on my first cycle and just dont know it yet. lol

I've still been arguing with OH! Kinda sorted it I guess!

The Simpsons is even taunting me! it's the episode where apu and his wife try for a baby and get 8 or something.

I'm feeling okay now it's the weekend, spending the time being lazy.

Ha you guys are hilarious.

I wish it was monday. I am dying to poahpt. lol.

I thought about it, and I dont think I am going to test monday.. 9dpo is so early.

I am going to test next thursday so I will go out and buy them wednesday. It will just be less tempting to test inbetween 9 and 12 dpo if I just wait until 12dpo to do it. lol.

And then if bfn I will test again at 14 dpo, and if STILL nothing, call DR on Monday.

https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/273411_712991383_7304544_n.jpg

This is my cousin. I am pretty much super jealous.. Lol. But she looks beautiful. :) I am so happy for her!

Afternoon ladies!
Hope you're all having a nice weekend :)

Hello ladies :) you're all so chatty that every time I come on there are pages to read through :D

I'm loving the simpsons episode idea! Not sure I could cope with 8 though! Although, I'd have to actually ovulate for that to work :growlmad:

Cycle day 17 and no ovulation :( no thermal shift, no positive opk yet :( It's getting me down a little bit now.

Although, tonight, I'm going to a HARRY POTTER party! :O I know I'm super sad, but I'm so excited haha, I'm going to wear a cloak and they will sorting us into houses upon entrance :rofl: Be nice to take my mind of TTC for an evening :)

What are everyone elses saturday night plans?? :D

OH is working til 10, so we'll probably just chill out tonight :) or baby make. Who knows? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->