The Crew

katherine - thats AMAZING! I am a huge HP dork, never read the books but loooove the films! Went to see HP7 part 2 like the saturday after if came out haha! Love it! I'm well jel!
Erm, going cinema to see Captain America I think? A shirtless Chris Evans (not the ginger radio dj, the mega fit american actor!!)... Yes please! :yipee:

Emma - Baby making sounds good! Last day of my period today hopefully, gone really light so hopefully me and OH can get lots of baby making in ;)

We're not doing much but baby making(incase I ov late) later oh and going to the beach this afternoon, beautiful day!

Cant wait for my day!

When DH wakes up, we are going to go to walmart for out weekly groceries, then to the mall to get a new pair of tennis shoes! I LOVE puma shoes! Can't wait to get a new pair!

Tomorrow I am gonna hang out with my best friend in this entire world while DH builds our deck with out dads.

Next week is going to be so ridiculously busy I wont have any time think about ttc which is gonna be great since I am in the 2ww. :) Cant wait for next thurday.

7dpo and I feel more crampy then crampy.. hoping it is a good sign because I dont normally get cramps like this before af.

Oooh lots of lovely weekends then :D I'm still definitely going to fit some baby making in though :D

Ella, I'm so excited haha, they are going to have an aragogs lair and everything! They'll be serving butterbeer too haha, although I won't drink any obviously as if ov is approaching I don't want to mess things up, my OH isn't drinking either, don't want to get those sperm drunk! He's already told me they're super sperm and he doesn't want to ruin their powers (I know, what a dork) haha.

Lots of baby making then from everyone :D

Wow Allyson, I'd love to live by a beach, I'm in the midlands, so I'm literally as far from a beach as I could be :( haha

Ohhh, tryingfor1 that's brilliant! 7dpo is just when implantation should be occuring FX'ed for you :D x

I HOPE SO!

That was this morning--cramping is gone now.

Now feeling no symptoms at all..

FX for you ladies too!

had a real temperature dip this morning, like 0.5 degrees, hmm...

had a real temperature dip this morning, like 0.5 degrees, hmm...

My temp raised back up today too. It went down yesterday all day about .4 degrees what it has been since Monday. Dont know what that means though!

Glad it went back up! It could mean lots of things though.. all spiraling down to meaning nothing. :(

When are you testing again Emma?

Oooh lots of lovely weekends then :D I'm still definitely going to fit some baby making in though :D

Ella, I'm so excited haha, they are going to have an aragogs lair and everything! They'll be serving butterbeer too haha, although I won't drink any obviously as if ov is approaching I don't want to mess things up, my OH isn't drinking either, don't want to get those sperm drunk! He's already told me they're super sperm and he doesn't want to ruin their powers (I know, what a dork) haha.

Lots of baby making then from everyone :D

Wow Allyson, I'd love to live by a beach, I'm in the midlands, so I'm literally as far from a beach as I could be :( haha

Ohhh, tryingfor1 that's brilliant! 7dpo is just when implantation should be occuring FX'ed for you :D x
I know what you mean, i used to live in the midlands so its a novelty at the moment to have a beach so close!

Tuesday maybe, so I can get a digi. If that's negative then gonna wait for AF xx

GL Emma!

I am gonna use a FRER I think to test on Thursday. That is two days before I would expect af to be here from ovulation. BUT I dont know how long my LP is so I could be off a few days.

Hello everyone! Just got back from a long hard day of retail therapy :D

Ooooh Lubbird what did you buy?
I'm currently on Ebay looking at nail varnishes x

I live in the midlands too :thumbup:

Ohh i went shopping yesterday and brought some heels iv been dyingggg to get :)

I just had something odd happen.. and this is really TMI so dont read if you cant handle it! lol

I was using the bathroom (#2 I am sorry, I know, TMI) and I couldnt really go. I have been constipated for a while because of the pain medicine I got saturday. Anyway, I stood up to start wiping and I wiped my front area just to make sure it was clean, and on the toilet paper there was some ewcm with a streak of blood on it. Just a streak. I wiped again and it was like brown/pink but not more blood. WEIRD. Could have been from me not being able to use the bathroom very well this last week but it was just one streak mixed in with cm and nothing else.

i thought for sure af had reared her ugly head (which would have been very depressing because I am only 7dpo) but I checked my cm near my cervix and there was no more blood in it, so i dont know!!

Could be something, could be nothing but had to share that odd experience.

LORD I HOPE SO!

it is a good sign right? AHH I am praying so hard that it is and it is not just early af spotting! I feel really crampy--like constipated feeling. Not hurting but quite uncomfortable.

The fact that this happened has literally kept me up all night. It is almost four AM where I am!

I've felt a bit like that lately!
Oh god, It's 10am here :) x

I wish it was ten here instead of almost five!

I feel like a nut staying up all night but couldn't help myself!

feeling quite crampy right now--thinking about going to bed soon. I should at least..

Man, I just feel pregnant right now. lol. But wishful thinking can be tricky!

Yeah, I feel so pregnant! We'll see! Fingers crossed for us both :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"