The Crew

Ooooh Lubbird what did you buy?
I'm currently on Ebay looking at nail varnishes x

I got some jeans and a cute top, 2 pairs of PJ's, 3 new nail polishes (which I really shouldn't since I own loads lol), some skincare stuff and foundation.

:thumbup:

AF is due in 3 days.

Sounding like some good symptoms Tryinfor1, hope this is it for you!

When is everyone next testing?

I think I'm going to ban myself from testing until the end of next week, or at least until I get my test results.

OMFG.

I just took my temperature and it was 97.7, then went to the bathroom and when I wiped GUESS WHAT REARED HER UGLY HEAD!?!?!?

I am guessing last night was pre-af spotting--not implantation.

:cry: This means my lp was only 8 days! NOT GOOD.

Hey ladies :wave:

Did a carboot with my mum earlier so really tired, just popped on quickly to have a look and will have a proper read later :flower:

TryinFor1 - Sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun :hugs:

TryinFor1- So sorry :( At least you know where you stand though!

That is true but now I have to worry about my freaking luteal phase. 8 days is HORRIBLE. GRR... I guess 100mg of vitamin b6 works for some women.. so I am going to try that..

I've got vitamin C and zinc capsules to get myself all healthy :)

You dont even want to know what kind of vitamin regimen I am going to have this cycle. It is going to be CRAZY. Adding on charting and OPKs too..

I am going to be a busy girl this next cycle! But at least it will give me something to do until school starts. lol.

I'm so sorry to hear that tryinfor1 :( damn :witch: !

I hear if you take a vitamin b complex (making sure it contains b6) it is more effective as apparently it helps your body absorb the b6 better :hugs:

I have a nearly positive opk :D I was getting so worried because i'm on cycle day 18 now and no ov, but it looks like it's on its way :D thank GOD for that :D so girls, pray for me :D xx

I'm so sorry to hear that tryinfor1 :( damn :witch: !

I hear if you take a vitamin b complex (making sure it contains b6) it is more effective as apparently it helps your body absorb the b6 better :hugs:

I have a nearly positive opk :D I was getting so worried because i'm on cycle day 18 now and no ov, but it looks like it's on its way :D thank GOD for that :D so girls, pray for me :D xx

Oops, so sorry girls for the duplicate posts, my internet is misbehaving today :growlmad:

Yeah I am going to GNC today to buy some vitamin b6. I already have the b complex and I am gonna start my vitamins today.. hoping I can keep up with them all! Woo, I havent had a period in over five years that wasn't birth control related and I am just all kinds of crampy! I dont like it!

Thanks emma, I hope so too. I really like that this thread doesnt have like a set dpo or cd date and we can just come on here and chat. When you are in another thread like that, it is just kind of odd to stay on there, ya know?

Yeah I know. It's not good for me because I have no idea on my CD or DPO!

might do one in a bit, got loads of internet cheapies. Going to get a digi Tuesday, I'm so sure I'm pg though, but I guess it could all be in my head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->