The Crew

Thanks girls :)

Hopefully this month i'll catch that eggy :D

Good luck to you emma and tryingfor1 (btw sorry to ask, but what is your name? It feels rude calling you by your screen name!! :blush:) Emma you must let us know what happens :D

At least you've had a period then! It's a step in the right direction right?

I also love this thread because of that, in fact, I prefer us all being at different stages, as we can symptom spot for other girls when we're not in 2ww! Gives us something to focus on when we're waiting to ov, because I know I'd be genuinely thrilled if any of us got a bfp! :D

katherine--my name is Rachael. lol. feel free to call me whichever you want!

OMG I am really in kind of a lot of pain. It is like tolerable but still really hurts! I told my bf I would hang out with her today but I dont even want to get off the couch!!!

FX for you katherine.. hopefully I will catch mine too! and I wont have ANOTHER almost 50 day cycle.

Rachael, I'm the same! In so much pain the last few days

I'm feeling fine today, :( to be honest I'm not sure if I even ov'ed.

Good luck to everyone else but I'm feeling out.
:dust:

Gosh, I've missed lots haven't I!
What a busy weekend!
Gay Pride, lots of cooking and not enough sleep!
That and I had a seizure on the bus yesterday, gah.

How are all you lovelies?

Me and OH finally have a few days off work, so lots of BDing methinks! ;D

Man Lucy, I am sorry about your seizure. That sounds very scary!!

So I have decided to look at this new cycle with open arms. I cant be upset I didnt get BFP on my first cycle because that could cause me to stress out about this cycle.

I have started all my vitamins today and so far so good. :) Cramps are still pretty painful which kind of scares me for what this first period off of birth control is going to be like.

Oh don't be, I think the people on the bus were more bothered than me, mostly because while unconcious, my dress rode right up, thankfully, nice pants!!
>__<

I'm due on tomorrow, and for once I just want it to hurry up!

So sorry the witch got you TryinFor1 :hugs:

ElectroKitty I love Pride but the one in our city is pretty rubbish- did you have a great time? x

So sorry the witch got you TryinFor1 :hugs:

ElectroKitty I love Pride but the one in our city is pretty rubbish- did you have a great time? x

Yeah, it was lovely!
I'm near Notts, so it was rather busy!
But i'm all sunburnt and lobster looking! D:

How're you?
Glad I'm not the only early bird!

I have a 3 year old and an 18 month old so this is like mid-morning for me :p I'm just getting a bit of work done and having the first coffee of the day.

It wasn't really hot enough here yesterday to get sunburnt,we went to a yacht regatta and out for lunch (we're not posh,we just live by the sea ;) ) and I hardly even topped up my tan!
AF is due on Friday,I'm hoping she stays away! x

Mine should be here tomorrow, and is showing all symptoms, but in a way i'm glad, since having my implant out, they've been 40 days or more, so having a normal cycle back would be a lovely start!

I've been up all night with a sick OH, not fun!
So i'm sat with jaffa cakes and terrible films. >__<

I've just discovered ebay, and good lord.
Addicted.

:( Poor OH.

I'm such a sucker for Ebay,I found a nail varnish I have been searching for since I had it as a limited edition on there for £30 the other day :dohh: I didn't buy it though. (Mad hatter by O.P.I from the Alice in Wonderland collection) I got a Bourjois glittery one instead and now my nails look like Barbie fell into a vat of sequins and then got mildly assaulted by a punk on her way out..If you can imagine that,you can imagine my nails ;) I'm babbling.
My current addiction is the SnitchesGetSnitches shop on Facebook...beeeauutiful x

Oh!
I've ordered from their facebook! :O
LOVE!!
If it's the same one i'm thinking, i get my plugs from them!

I'm looking at retro tea dresses at the moment, very bad! >.<
It's hard to find larger alternative stuff.

Atm , my nails are turquoise with the cracked black stuff on.
I'm a sucker for eccentric stuff. :D

Yes its that one!! Love them!

I have that crackly stuff on my toenails,I have silver with black crackle over.Looks like a silver zebra :thumbup:

Definately good words!
I get that aswell, being a pink haired, inked and tattooed lady! >.<

Wahey!
You'll have to message me your facebook so I can say hi!
Unless thats reeeeeally weird! >_<

Ha,no thats not weird.
I'll pop it over now :) My hair is currently red,I actually considered pink but its a bit dead from being dyed red so I think I'm going to give it a little bit of time to get back to healthy before I dye it anymore x

Mine has been pink, red, blonde, brown, green, blue and purple this year alone!
I never keep it the same for long.
It's got some purple in now!

I'm gunna end up bald... >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back