The Crew

I am assuming your initials are LH? I have accepted you on Facebook :D

Bald would be alright,you could stick tons of diamantes and stuff to your scalp x

OMG.
Rhinestone bald cap! :O

My hair used to be really short, so i used to dye leopard print into it!

And yus! That was me!
:D

Hii girls how are you all :)

AF is due saturday and im definitely expecting her to this cycle. Now im not one to symptom spot or anything but today i have the most ridiculous amount of CM (tmi right)
Pretty unusual for me :shrug:

Anyone else still in the TWW?

AF is due on Friday for me so the day before you :)

Really hoping she stays away x

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000149689110

There is my fb if anyone wants it and emma, I friend requested you. lol

Well ladies, cd2 and cramps are definitely letting up. I had to go to the doctor this morning for my endoscopy procedure which came back normal except the lining in my intestines in inflamed so he took a biopsy. But he doesnt expect it to be anything out of the ordinary.

I was thinking about buying a clearblue fertility monitor. Thoughts?

They're meant to be really good Rachael, I was tempted to get one. I think I might if TTC doesn't work soon :)

I really want one but I am really nervous about spending that much money on it. I think I am going to though.. I am gonna try to order it tonight so I can get it in before I ovulate next. Although, when you order something off of Amazon, it is really unlikely I will get it this time. Lol.

and I am nervous that I will spend the money on it now, just to find out I got pregnant this cycle without using it and then I have this 200 piece of equipment that is pretty much useless.

AHH decisions.. I think imma do it.. :blush:

If you've got the money, I don't see why not! Just sell it on again if you don't use it :)

Yeah.. I will I think.. another lady said I shouldnt waste my time because I have only been trying for a couple months. BUT i am THAT impatient about getting pg! lol. We have the money and with that plus my books for school--total is like $350 on amazon. Not bad so ahh.. think I may be ignoring that ladies comment and doing it anyway!

I've only been trying a few weeks, but I'm going to get one if I'm not pregnant in the next month or so! And I'm so impatient too! It's ridiculous!

Lol well at least I am not the only one!

Thanks for accepting my request on FB!

I am really excited to be buying this. I will let you know how it goes. :)

Ah, no problem :) Yeah you'll have too, if it's rubbish anyway I don't want to be wasting my money on it!

Oh yeah just let me waste mine!

And actually, I just read about it.. it says it is not a good idea to use if you have irregular cycles.. so before I spend the 200 dollars I am actually going to let my cycles even out a little bit. GRR!! I just dont want to waste the money if it isnt going to work well with my cycles..

THIS MONTH:
-started crap load of vitamins including soy
-using FSH test strips to test that hormone to make sure it is all good on cd3-cd5
-temping/charting
-OPKs starting on cd10 2x a day with the dip strip ones
-also gonna buy some clear blue digi OPKs to see if I get the smiley around the same time as the other OPKs

seriously, if I dont get pregnant I will be kind of shocked. Lol. If it doesnt happen by the end of my gail predictions (september) then hello clearblue easy fertility monitor!

aha ;)

oh well that sucks! Yeah, I have no idea about my cycles either until AF shows. Or a positive pg test!

Well I'm getting a digi tomorrow, going to see how long I can put it off for I think :)

Evening ladies! :wave:

I always seem to miss so much discussion lol! Good luck for testing Emma! :hugs:

Well my fb is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=818935601 if anybody wants to add me :)

Haha, good morning! It is not even noon yet here. I have been up since 5:30 :loopy: and I am pretty sure our dog has an ear infection. Great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->