The Crew

Got my results back. I have low progesterone (sp) and irregular LH indicating polycystic ovary syndrome. My doctor is calling me back tomorrow to dicuss. I'm so upset, how long will this take now?
Atleast I know it's not all in my head, though the pg symptoms are.

So excited for the rest of you, hopefully you'll all get :bfp: this month. Fx!

OMG...I just read through like ummm 13 pages!!! First, trying, I am so sorry that the witch got you.

I am not optimistic this month. I will O on saturday but we are leaving for the beach on friday so we have a few days to BD.

I'm a bit nervous going to the dr tomorrow. I understand those that are very impatient after one month. I never knew how hard it was to get pregnant until I tried for my first. 3 plus years. I am on month 3 of ttc 2 and I can't help but to be fearful that that is going to happen again. I don't have the time. Trying, was it you that had the 8 dLP? I had a nine day last month and will consult my dr about it. A good friend of mine is also concerned that I have low progesterone (by looking at all the dips in the LP of last month) so I might be addressing that as well. I am really scared, nervous and excited to see what my dr has to say. When we were ttc 1, my dr back then didn't take me seriously but this is a different dr so I'm HOPING.

I just don't know what to say really. I am not into ebay...everytime I go on there it is took look for something for my son lol....I mainly shop for him now LOL.

OMG...I just read through like ummm 13 pages!!! First, trying, I am so sorry that the witch got you.

I am not optimistic this month. I will O on saturday but we are leaving for the beach on friday so we have a few days to BD.

I'm a bit nervous going to the dr tomorrow. I understand those that are very impatient after one month. I never knew how hard it was to get pregnant until I tried for my first. 3 plus years. I am on month 3 of ttc 2 and I can't help but to be fearful that that is going to happen again. I don't have the time. Trying, was it you that had the 8 dLP? I had a nine day last month and will consult my dr about it. A good friend of mine is also concerned that I have low progesterone (by looking at all the dips in the LP of last month) so I might be addressing that as well. I am really scared, nervous and excited to see what my dr has to say. When we were ttc 1, my dr back then didn't take me seriously but this is a different dr so I'm HOPING.

I just don't know what to say really. I am not into ebay...everytime I go on there it is took look for something for my son lol....I mainly shop for him now LOL.

Yeah I had an 8 day lp. and what do you mean the dips in your lp? are you talking about in temperature? Did you have any other symptoms of low progesterone? I have started taking vitamin b 100mg and b complex to extend my lp. What is going down at the DRs tomorrow?

ALLYSON,

I am so so so sorry about the pcos. :( You will get your BFP in no time! Did you have any symptoms if you dont mind me asking?

Guys i'm getting AF symptoms...

Why do you say that? pre-af symptoms and pregnancy symptoms feel the same at first! You are not out till that bitch shows!

((sorry for saying bitch if someone was offended!))

Lol, I just dont know if anyone cusses on here or how people feel about it and I HATE when people are upset with me. So didnt want to cause anyone distress by saying that and just said sorry with it. lol.

I am in a much better mood. I am really excited with all these vitamins and I am starting soy tomorrow! Also testing with FSH tests tomorrow to see if my follicle hormones are in check. :)

Yeah..

I just bought the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor. I couldnt help myself. It is going to take nearly a month to get here so I am kind of happy I ordered it now!

I am really excited. lol.

Yay but all the comments under the place I bought it from says Fast shipping from UK to US--only 7-10 days! SO hoping it gets here before I ovulate!

I feel odd not not using opk's cos everyone else seems to swear by them, but i've come to the conclusion DTD every other day, all month should do the job. >___<
I've added a couple of you on fb now!

Getting major AF symptoms, and today is the day it's due.
So let's see what happens..:shrug:

OH told me to stop being so moody, and i about tore his head off.:growlmad:
Then he came home with a galaxy and some flowers, so we're all good.
:haha:

It's nearly 4am!
Work has turned me nocturnal! D:

hey everyone! so I've been MIA lately...just been really busy. but I need to complain about how bloated and crampy and nauseous ( and and and the list goes on....) I am. I'll test tomorrow and I'll be ok with af coming I just want these cramps to go away....if they're baby related they can stay!

how is everyone?

Cannot stand this heat though, just thought i'd have a little moan. ):
It's making me feel worse!

hey everyone! so I've been MIA lately...just been really busy. but I need to complain about how bloated and crampy and nauseous ( and and and the list goes on....) I am. I'll test tomorrow and I'll be ok with af coming I just want these cramps to go away....if they're baby related they can stay!

how is everyone?

All good thanks lovely!
Major AFness going on here, kinda just want it to show or stay away for lets say, 9 months. >.<
I'm testing tommorow too if no AF!

How are you apart from symptoms?

Ahh ladies.. I need to stop taking weird houred naps. Just took one from like nine till one in the morning and now I am not tired and OH is ready for bed! lol. So sitting out here with Lucy although she is asleep next to me too. lol.

lucy, how hot was it today? It is 101 here with a heat index of 106! Very toasty today! I stayed inside all day--no way was I going out there! lol

Hello Helena! Glad to see a comment from you on here. Before talking with you today, I was kind of starting to wonder if you were ok! Glad to know it is just because you are not addicted to this site like me. lol

I am excited to hear the results of your guys's testing tomorrow! GL to both of you ladies! I am kind of worried about af right now for me. I mean..it is here.. but it turned kind of light. I dont know what that means really. If it disappears completely I am going to take a test thursday just to be sure.

And REALLY excited to get my CBFM!

Allyson :hugs: :hugs: Atleast you know there will be lots of help for you and PCOS doesn't mean you can't get pregnant :hugs:

I agree that the weather is stupid. Here it's too hot to sleep but it's been too rainy in the day to go out anywhere :wacko:

I wish it would rain here. Too hot. It rained yesterday but not really heavy like I like it!

Ahh ladies.. I need to stop taking weird houred naps. Just took one from like nine till one in the morning and now I am not tired and OH is ready for bed! lol. So sitting out here with Lucy although she is asleep next to me too. lol.

lucy, how hot was it today? It is 101 here with a heat index of 106! Very toasty today! I stayed inside all day--no way was I going out there! lol

Hello Helena! Glad to see a comment from you on here. Before talking with you today, I was kind of starting to wonder if you were ok! Glad to know it is just because you are not addicted to this site like me. lol

I am excited to hear the results of your guys's testing tomorrow! GL to both of you ladies! I am kind of worried about af right now for me. I mean..it is here.. but it turned kind of light. I dont know what that means really. If it disappears completely I am going to take a test thursday just to be sure.

And REALLY excited to get my CBFM!

In sunny england it was 29C so about 85F i think.
Too warm for my liking.

I'm pretty sure i've missed my chance this month, not much BDing and too much work!
So i'm pretty much certain it's gunna be AF soon. :(

I'm really not sure either way...

MrJen1604 was away for ovulation but was here a few days before.... I'm not feeling much of any symptoms yet, AF or pregnancy :shrug:

We will have been married a month on Saturday so a BFP would be a really nice present for that day..

Oh and electro, its not over here till AF is here, chin up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->