The Crew

Dang it..

something weird is going on with my period.. it is pretty light. I have only needed a light tampon for like the past 5 or 6 hours and only a little section had stuff on it when I took it out..

I really hope this doesnt mean this isnt my period. I would love if this was the start of a BFP but I have started taking EPO and stuff and I was going to start soy tomorrow but now idk what to do. I guess wait and see what tomorrow brings?

Hi again girls :) apart from being hot how is everyone?!

I was wondering though if any of you knowledgeable ladies could help me? I had my positive opk 2 days ago and I still haven't ovulated :/ anyone else take a couple of days after a + opk to actually ovulate? I expected my temp to rise or something :(

x

I got my first ever positive OPK today :) Waiting for OH to have a shower, then we're going to BD ;)
And I invested in some conceive plus today, and some FRERs for when the time comes :) xx

Afternoon ladies! Just got back from ikea :D
bought a few bits and bobs :)
I have never really commented about it on other threads but OH & I both still live at home and we're getting all the stuff together so we can obviously move out and start a family together. Both of our mums know that we're trying so it's not like we're just gonna thrust it upon them and besides we will be all moved out by the time came to actually have the baby!

So today I bought:
18 piece dining set (dinner plates, smaller plates and bowls)
A huuuuuge wok!
A lovely standing lamp
A wash basket
A little wastebin for the bedroom or whatever
6 mugs that match the dinner set and 6 glass tumblers
a big serving bowl

My mum's already bought us an amazing tefal pan set and a gorgeous cutlery set so just focusing on getting the bigger things soon! :D so excited.

Rachael - One of my dogs has an ear infection at the min! :(
Allyson - So sorry to hear about your PCOS hun :hugs:
Vicki - Don't give up hope until the :witch: shows her ugly face!! FX'd for you! :dust:

Ella- We're at the in-laws at the moment :) We used to live on our own, but our new place isn't ready until the 19th! We just ordered our new bed ;)

OMG Emma I am dying for a four poster bed but OHs mum bought his bro a brand new double bed when he moved out like, under a year ago and then he moved in with his new boyfriend who already had everything so the beds practically brand new and think we're gonna have that :)

ah, sounds good! We're going to get a four poster when we move into a bigger flat :)

Ooh Emma you went to Egypt? (Just seen pics on fb!) I loved it there, was gorgeous! I went snorkelling too :)

We're hoping to get a small house but we'd be happy with a flat too.

Omg you're from Essex! Are you anywhere near the TOWIE lot?! *gets excited*

yeah, for nearly 6 weeks :) It was amazing!

We've got a flat lined up at the moment, but we're only there for 4-6months, then getting our own house :)

And yeah kind of, they filmed down the road a little while ago :)

hey guys i was wondering why the other page was so quite

how are you all x

Ooooh not bad!
Still no AF, and symptoms have just.. vanished.
It's a bit odd really!

I am massive amounts of tired today though!
):

Must tidy up, and sort the house out.
Got the OH parents coming over..
JOY.

Thats good. AF is still acting weird for me. I dont know what is going on.. But I have stopped all my vitamins except the b6 and b complex until I know what is going on.

I decided to test early and got two BFN's earlier :( Grr.

Husband is cheering me up by taking me to see Iron Maiden Friday night though.

Hope things become a bit clearer for you about whats going on TryinFor1 x

Thanks Jen.. it is really quite irritating. AF is so light I am just unsure if it is AF at all..

Jen!
So jealous!
Enjoy the gig!

I'm glad i'm not the only one with crazy AF atm!
>_<

Yeah I had an 8 day lp. and what do you mean the dips in your lp? are you talking about in temperature? Did you have any other symptoms of low progesterone? I have started taking vitamin b 100mg and b complex to extend my lp. What is going down at the DRs tomorrow?

ALLYSON,

I am so so so sorry about the pcos. :( You will get your BFP in no time! Did you have any symptoms if you dont mind me asking?
Sorry for taking so long to reply, my OH dragged me offline so I couldn't look it up and get more upset. I have a few symptoms, like v irregular periods (I've only had 2 periods this year) and a little bit of unwanted body hair, oh and I always lose alot of head hair and stuff. I spoke to my dr today and (unrelated) I have to have a rubella vaccination and he wants to see me to see where we can go from here, he's on hols next week though so it will be the week after that.
He said he'd like to confirm what we think is the pcos and probably refer me to the fertility clinic as it doesn't look like I've ovulated yet, maybe another blood test first.
I know it's not the end of the world, it's just there are so many people I know who have 'accidents', I mean how the frick does that happen when there's all the women on here TTC and taking years?

I'm looking forward to when you all test though, fx'd for you all.

Oh and Ella, we got most of our stuff from ikea when we moved out, I had to do the flat packs on my own because oh wouldn't read the instructions and kept trying to do them with out!
And dw Jen, not everyone gets an early bfp, some tests don't work for some people at least a week after no AF.

Ohh no I do hope ur dr sorts it all out for you damm pcos but u can still fall I have a friend with it and she has two beautiful healthy children

Trying for wait till you get ur cbfm you will love it
I have one it's just soo reassuring xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"