The Crew

i'm tempted to test tomorrow if it's late.
Gawd, i'm so sleeeeeepy. :(

Thanks!
>___<
Keep getting tempted to do it now..
But with the implant removal, i'm a bit confused by my cycles.

Hey guys i'm checking in late today! Well I've been getting cramps and bloating which i normally get before my AF is due...

Hmmm

Good luck Lucy!
Hope it's not witch lubbird :flower:

I need a hug :( I think the ttc thing is taking it's toll on me and my OH. We didn't bd tonight, well we did, but he didn't finish, and what's the good of that?! He said he's just tired, I began screaming that he thought I was ugly and unattractive and was only sleeping with me in the first place for a baby and as I got my first positive opk two days ago, it's really important to get to it today and doesn't he care?!

We both said some horrible, hurtful things, I screamed, I cried, he screamed, and called me crazy for even thinking such things. He's been decorating all week and driving his sister to work at six in the morning so he promised me he was tired, I can't believe I went off on one like that :'(

We've made up now and both said sorry, I just feel awful that I kicked off so badly, if he's tired, that's fair enough, he's not a sperm machine that just dispenses when I tell him to, he's a man, a busy, over worked man at that. I just don't want us to miss any of our fertile days. Anyone else go psycho on their OH or should I order a straight jacket now? :(

when are you testing lubbird?

Well i'm due to test tomorrow (as in today since i'm awake past 12) but I don't know if I will. I'm sick of testing and being disappointed so I might just wait until AF is really late.

We will see how long I can hold out for!

Good luck Lucy!
Hope it's not witch lubbird :flower:

I need a hug :( I think the ttc thing is taking it's toll on me and my OH. We didn't bd tonight, well we did, but he didn't finish, and what's the good of that?! He said he's just tired, I began screaming that he thought I was ugly and unattractive and was only sleeping with me in the first place for a baby and as I got my first positive opk two days ago, it's really important to get to it today and doesn't he care?!

We both said some horrible, hurtful things, I screamed, I cried, he screamed, and called me crazy for even thinking such things. He's been decorating all week and driving his sister to work at six in the morning so he promised me he was tired, I can't believe I went off on one like that :'(

We've made up now and both said sorry, I just feel awful that I kicked off so badly, if he's tired, that's fair enough, he's not a sperm machine that just dispenses when I tell him to, he's a man, a busy, over worked man at that. I just don't want us to miss any of our fertile days. Anyone else go psycho on their OH or should I order a straight jacket now? :(

I've actually had a similar argument!
Honestly, don't let it worry you.
<3

Well i'm due to test tomorrow (as in today since i'm awake past 12) but I don't know if I will. I'm sick of testing and being disappointed so I might just wait until AF is really late.

We will see how long I can hold out for!

I'm thinking that, cos it's very likely i'll be late cos of the implanon removal.

Do you chart lubbird? That way you can see if your temps are high? Good luck if you decide to test :)

Thank you so much Lucy, I don't feel so crazy now :flower:

I think I know why af is so light. I think it is because I have hyperthyroidism. My dr called the other day and said my thyroid was working in overdrive because my levels were off. I have an endocrinologist appointment tomorrow to nip it in the butt. I am relieved because this means I actually ovulated, my period is just really light.

Pretty excited to start soy tonight! Will be taking it before I go to bed!

I dont know what to do.. my period only lasted three days and it was so so light. I dont know if it was a real period or not.. if I dont get anything more by tomorrow I am taking and HPT just to be sure (going to amusement park) and then another on saturday if nothing else. I am going to call my gyno today and tell them what happened..see if they can provide any insight on what the hell is going on.

I dont know. I dont know how implantation bleeding acts--hence the hpt.

I dont think it could be hormonal.. I mean it could have been. But my dr said I ovulated and in 7-14 days I should get a period. That was day 8.. I dont know what to think.

:cry:

Hmmm :/ I think the best option is just to speak to someone who knows what they're talking about :) I'm only using guess work!

I know.. but apparently my doctors dont know what they are talking about either!! they dont open for another 40 minutes so I will call then.

I am really sad. This would be awesome if it was the beginning to a BFP but I started those vitmains three days ago and soy last night.. I dont want to have hurt anything.

tryingfor1 if you have come off some form of birth control it can take a while for your cycle to regulate the best thing to do is dont worry and ride it out the if this is your first perid its bound to be all not right but the main thing is your are ovulating

it took me 5 cycles to work out i i had a 30 day cycly and 7 cycles to relise that i had a 15 day lp

you said you have ordered a fertility monitor that will be of great help and comfort
there is no point in temping its one of the biggest stresss factors and you dont know you have ovulated untill after you have ovulated

just keep at you will have a baby inside you before you know it we all will

i hope you find this helpful if not sorry for sticking my ore in its just i started of like you worried and worried now im taking the chilled approch xxxxx

ohh emma where abouts in egypt did you go and how did you manage 5 weeks out there
but you came back sun kissed
xxxx

tryingfor1 if you have come off some form of birth control it can take a while for your cycle to regulate the best thing to do is dont worry and ride it out the if this is your first perid its bound to be all not right but the main thing is your are ovulating

it took me 5 cycles to work out i i had a 30 day cycly and 7 cycles to relise that i had a 15 day lp

you said you have ordered a fertility monitor that will be of great help and comfort
there is no point in temping its one of the biggest stresss factors and you dont know you have ovulated untill after you have ovulated

just keep at you will have a baby inside you before you know it we all will

i hope you find this helpful if not sorry for sticking my ore in its just i started of like you worried and worried now im taking the chilled approch xxxxx

It did make me feel better. You are right, I know you are. My first natural period off birth control is not going to be normal. I just wish it was a little bit heavier than it was! Just heavier would have made me feel more at ease.

Will continue to take my vitamins to help me ovulate quicker than cd39 and hopefully have a longer lp than 8 days with the b6 and such. and still gonna use OPKs. And bd every other to every two days.

I wish my monitor was here today, because I could use it in the morning. Lol. But no such thing.

I HAVE to get pregnant by November and if not then, I have to wait until April next year and I dont want to do that! I am trying to have the baby by the end of next summer or next december so I dont have too much interference with school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->