The Crew

I have never been to egypt but would love to go! I spent a couple weeks in paris/england in 2008 and couple weeks in italy in 2009. Then nowhere but Florida (GROSS) in 2010, but this year got to go to mexico for a week with oh for our honeymoon. It was awesome.

I love to travel! I have been to those countries including canada if you count that and all over the united states.

My biological father lives near St. Louis, so I've been there, and Florida :) You should come back to England! xxxx

I didnt like paris that much but I really did enjoy England. It was cloudy the entire week we were there and I could wear jeans all the time. Lol I loved it. Not to mention the fact that there was a starbucks every couple shops. which helped. Lol

Your dad lives near st louis missouri? That is kind of close to me--a couple hours away. Missouri sucks. :(

good im glad it help rachel you will get there they say on average woman fall preg on there second cycle of using the monitor im on my second
im sure you will fall nov is a while yet just dont stress (too much) as stess can stop af too

emma i went to tabber on my honeymoon its about 5hrs from sharm there are only 8 hotels there so its very quiet unlike sharm id love to go sharm xx

good im glad it help rachel you will get there they say on average woman fall preg on there second cycle of using the monitor im on my second
im sure you will fall nov is a while yet just dont stress (too much) as stess can stop af too

emma i went to tabber on my honeymoon its about 5hrs from sharm there are only 8 hotels there so its very quiet unlike sharm id love to go sharm xx

It's really nice :) Very lively! But I wouldn't go if you're the shy or timid type, you've gotta have some balls about you!

Yes peoria is about 3 hours away. and yeah I went to London. It was a trip through my french class--not through school just that class. We went to Paris for a week and London for a week. I really want to go back and explore more than just the touristy areas though.

lol i live in penge near bromley im geussing you know bromley lol
that fine im not she and the husband speaks the language so wed be just fine x

No prob, it just all of a sudden reared up in my mind that you were upset yesterday and I should probably ask you about it. I am glad you are doing a little better. :) :hugs:

Just trying not to let everything get on top of me, live for now, and not worry about the future.
Which is pretty good bearing in mind that I have no idea what the future holds for my relationship

If you guys love each other you can work it out.. I mean unless it really was something huge that someone did.

OH and I argued this morning. He NEVER listens to me and it is starting to really drive me nuts. He acts like he does but then actually doesnt. I love him a lot, obviously, I am ttc, lol. But I just wish he would listen to me. That is a huge reason why I am on this website all the time. we are ttc in secret and he doesnt want to hear about it (not that he would listen) so I have nobody else to talk to about it except for here.

ohh emma i just read your post
i do hope your ok
have you and oh sorted things out

when are you going to test how many days ago was af due xxx

im with you on that one rachel
other halfs can be rite idiots without even knowing what they have done wrong xx

Its true.

IDK what their problems are. It really seems like they dont even know they are being hurtful. Max (OH) refuses to listen to me tell him he isnt listening! how ironic is that right!

Well I gave in, took a HPT with a BFN. ):
Never mind, just means more DTD so I dont think me or OH are going to be too miffed.

How's everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->