The Crew

Well I gave in, took a HPT with a BFN. ):
Never mind, just means more DTD so I dont think me or OH are going to be too miffed.

How's everyone feeling today?

Mostly crappy--more ok because of the support from the amazing women on BnB. :)

Yeah, Dave's a bit oblivious to be honest! I think we both said some really hurtful things last night, and ended up walking like 10 miles, and out til gone 2am

I haven't seen much of the second series, but I watched the first one! :)

Just talk to him Emma. You have no IDEA how many times max and I have said really hurtful things in the last four years. I think people say things when they are mad they dont mean--like really--i dont think people say it when they are mad because they really think it.

:hugs:

rachel is rite you need to speak to him

when me n dh (mo) used to argue he used to threaten me with divorce untill i told him if its what he wants then thats what hel get since then he has never brought it up you need to speak tell him how you feel tell him dont talk to you like that or you will go leave him alone your a pretty girl and he wont want you to go

and rachel dh not listening to you telling him he dont listen i actually lold haha

man cant live with them cant make babies without them xxxxxx

elctro kitty

sorry to hear about your bfn
but at least your not to miffed about it xx

Really? first season was the normal girls (maci, katlyn, amber, etc). Season two was like leah, chelsea, janelle, etc. And season three is back to just the normal girls. I dont like amber--bitch is crazy. she doesnt deserve to be a mom.

he's been better today, but I'm still annoyed.

Lucy, give it another few days then try again :) x

Really? first season was the normal girls (maci, katlyn, amber, etc). Season two was like leah, chelsea, janelle, etc. And season three is back to just the normal girls. I dont like amber--bitch is crazy. she doesnt deserve to be a mom.

I like Farrah :) She annoys me, but I like her! and I really like Maci, Bentley is adorable!

rachel is rite you need to speak to him

when me n dh (mo) used to argue he used to threaten me with divorce untill i told him if its what he wants then thats what hel get since then he has never brought it up you need to speak tell him how you feel tell him dont talk to you like that or you will go leave him alone your a pretty girl and he wont want you to go

and rachel dh not listening to you telling him he dont listen i actually lold haha

man cant live with them cant make babies without them xxxxxx

Couldnt agree more. Lol. Glad I made you laugh although really it makes me want to shoot someone when it actually happens. Max used to threaten to leave me. I'm like "whatever, then leave. I wont have to deal with you anymore." but neither one of us wants the other to leave so we try to not say that type of stuff.

On our honeymoon, Max got mad cause I was super drunk and didnt want to dtd, then threatened to get an annulment. WHO DOES THAT? He apologized profusely the next day and said he was really drunk/horny (sorry for the graphic word--i dont like using it) and didnt mean to say any of that.

GRRR MEN...no...not men....BOYS.

I like Farrah :) She annoys me, but I like her! and I really like Maci, Bentley is adorable!

OMG farrah drives me crazy! She does the stupidest things and while I think she loves sophia, her parenting skills kind of suck at times. She has let the baby roll of the bed because she was talking on the phone and left the baby in the hall for like ten minutes one time while she tidied up her apartment. AND then all that stuff about her getting scammed with her car? UGH ANNOYING!

I love maci. She is a great mom to bentley and he really is adorable!

OMG farrah drives me crazy! She does the stupidest things and while I think she loves sophia, her parenting skills kind of suck at times. She has let the baby roll of the bed because she was talking on the phone and left the baby in the hall for like ten minutes one time while she tidied up her apartment. AND then all that stuff about her getting scammed with her car? UGH ANNOYING!

I love maci. She is a great mom to bentley and he really is adorable!

I know what you mean, but you can see the love she has for Sophia, and I feel sorry for her with what happened to Sophia's dad. The episode where she met his sister was so sad!

I agree! It really is sad that sophia will never know her dad. And yeah I can tell farrah loves sophia. I think farrah feels WAY too sorry for herself though. And that is another thing I cant stand about her. She spends 2/3 of the show crying (which she is not a pretty cryer) and then the other 1/3 yelling at her mom. she is crazy.

I always thought that! She's a pretty girl, but when she cries... What the hell is that about? She looks like a wailing bulldog!
Yeah, I know what you mean about the mum thing, I really don't like her mum though!

I think he mom is weird.. she like hit Farrah which made me feel bad but she really loves sophia. Her mom seemed sorry to me about that but farrah refuses to accept her apology.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_SqBdPjFSOhs/TMf5SCVZOmI/AAAAAAAAABs/gvO2xKGMK9U/s1600/farrah.jpg

Would you want to see that all the time!?!?!?

Thats because her face is all effed up! So emma, when are you planning on testing again? I know you said you were trying to hold out but for how long?

I just did the craziest thing. I am using an OPK today just to see what happens. I peed in a cup, stuck the strip in, laid it straight, got up and flushed in like under a minute and didnt get pee or anything on my hands (still washed them though lol) . I have gotten to be a poas expert.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->