The Crew

Nobody is online!! lol..

Yes my sister just about flipped when she saw tickets! It was great!

WHY HAVE I BECOME AN OWL.
It's 20 past 5am and i'm wide awake.. >.>
This isn't good!

I cut my hair though, myself.
Oh dear.

Does it look good though? lol it is 11:30 here. Late but not too bad.

Yeah, thankfully.
I'll post a pic on fb later on, when i don't look like death >.<

I'm sat watching hospital documentaries, waiting for OH to finish work.
There are four tiny kittens trying to climb up my leg! D:

AWW.. lol. A good friend of mine came over tonight with her 7 month old daughter. I got to love on her and play with her..:cloud9:

Cant wait for one of my own! I finally opened up to her (finally someone who isnt on the internet, lol) about wanting to have a baby. She conceived within a week and a half after stopping her birth control. she had just had surgery to have her tubes untwisted (the were twisted around her ovaries) and she has PCOS and got pregnant really fast.

Gives me hope but she probably just got lucky.

Testing tomorrow with FRER so I am pretty excited! Gotta make sure there is nothing in there so I can ride the monster roller coasters tomorrow!

Ooooh, FXed!
^_____^
I've told a few close friends, who've been really supportive!
One is training to be a midwife, so she said i can be her coursework eventually. >.<

Ah, I only have the one ovary, which is a bit strange, cos my tubes got so badly twisted.
I think when you're TTC you read so much about pople getting bfp's really soon it makes you sad when you dont straight away.
I know it did me.

It'll be awesome when one of us does though! ^__^

It really will, no matter who it is! The first BFP of the thread. I wonder who it will be! lol

Hello! How'd you get on Rachel? FX'ed for you :)

I know, I can't wait for the first :bfp: of the thread :D It'll give me some hope too :) I love reading about people getting their :bfp:, just so I'm convinced that these tests actually do work, as mine never seem to form two lines :rofl:

I'm now officially 3dpo :D FF has given me crosshairs, which I'm soooo glad about :D it's also given us a 'high' scoring on the intercourse analyser which is fabulous :D now it's just the waiting game, just sit and relax and wait for testing time :D

GGR ladies I am so confused.

Took a FRER this morning and it came back with a second line that I could see if I pulled it out of the case. Took another one just to be sure and it did the same thing but not as bad. They look like evaps to me because they arent pink. One for sure is an evap and the other I cant really tell. I think I got a faulty batch of tests. I have one more that I am going to use Sunday.

I am gonna continue vitamins and such and pray that those hurt nothing if it really IS something.

hello all how are we today

rachel ????? one evap maybe but not two i hope its a bfp for you xxx

Good luck Rachel! Hope this is it for you! I will say though it is possible to have 2 evaps though :( I did, horrid, pink evaps too. It was a faulty batch because they were both from the same double pack of tests, and I could only see they were pink if I removed them from the case, any pics though? I really hope that they aren't evaps though, because they're the worst things ever :(

I think it was a faulty batch because I could only see the lines when I took them out of the case. I do have one picture but it sucks and you cant see it that well. I will try to invert it and see if maybe I can post that one on here. If they are BFN that is fine. I am rather liking tracking my cycle and taking vitamins and such. Although BFP would be freaking AWESOME I thought I wasnt in the pregnant in the first place so it wont hurt too bad if I am not.

Had a little bit of brown spotting today too. Not sure what that means.

The only thing I am really worried about is taking these vitamins. I dont want to stop taking them because they could help next cycle if I am not pg, which I dont think I am.

I have NO symptoms of being PG except a little bloated/heavy feeling. But I just got off what I thought was af so it is probably just my hormones fluctuating a little.

Afternoon ladies!

Well..... I got the job!!!! :wohoo:
Soooo excited to start! Can't wait tbh!!!! :yipee:

Sadly there's a 6 month probationary period so Alex & I have decided that it maybe best to wait to TTC until I've been there a while, that way we'll be settled in a house/flat together, I'll get maternity pay and not risk losing a job... I'm sad but at the same time I know it's for the best so I'm gonna be WTT for a few months but keeping my FX'd for you ladies and hope to see :bfp:s for you all! :dust:

I'll still be around on this thread now and then though to check on you all! x

Haha good morning Ella! Afternoon!?!?! what?? lol it is not even nine in the morning here! Where did you get the job at? congratulations!

Sad to see you go but at least you will be around the threads some. you better get your butt back on this thread the SECOND you decide to start ttc again!

Royal Bank of Scotland :D thankyouuuu!

I know :( oh and I definitely will do! Hope to join you ladies soon x

Congratulations Ella! :) I'm sorry to hear that you're going to wait :( But it will be better in the long run!

And Rachael, try another in a few days, and if you still think it may be an evap, buy another one to try, maybe a different brand?

Congratulations Ella! :) I'm sorry to hear that you're going to wait :( But it will be better in the long run!

And Rachael, try another in a few days, and if you still think it may be an evap, buy another one to try, maybe a different brand?

I will. If in a couple days, I get another faint positive I am going to buy an equate one. Cheap as hell and they are 25mui and I am tired of wasting money on FRER. They are not that expensive but they get expensive quick! If that one comes up with an evap or faint positive I am going to do a CB digi

sounds good :) I'm going to try and hold off until next week :) Got knows if I'll be able too though! We could be bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->