The Crew

Ahahahaha!!! >.<
I'm stocking up on folic acid online at the moment.
JOY.

I'm going to get some of that after I test this month :)

my friend works with new mums and gets loads of free boxes.
so she gives me some every now ad again.
it's really sweet!

aw, bless! I'm only taking vitamin B and Zinc at the moment

i have the santogen mother to be vits, apparently really help with ttc!

If I don't get BFP this cycle (which I doubt anyway!) I'll be stocking up on everything that helps!

It makes you more.. sticky?
So you're more likely to concieve and less likely to lose it.
So hopefully that'll help.

I'm staying at a friends tomorrow night, with OH, and is it bad we were discussing quiet ways to DTD?!:haha:

Cos we both have the whole weekend freeeee!:happydance:

hehehehe. sneak off to the toilet!

Girls, check out the new photos on my blog!

Emma, I looked at your chart and it looks a tad erratic, are you temping at the same time every day before you move or anything? That could make it more regular, I set an alarm for mine haha :)

Anyone tried agnus castus, bought my ovulation forward by 3 days this month :D hopefully it's helped me get my bfp, but of course at 3dpo it's wayyyyy too soon to tell. FX'ed though :D

Lucy, I stayed at a friend last week and I was no way missing a baby making chance! Just went to bed early pleading a headache and bit the pillow :rofl:

Is anyone else TTC in secret? As we're young we haven't told anyone, especially my cow of a MIL. Anyone else have a cow for a mother in law? She's actually told us we can't have kids yet :growlmad: like it's really her decision! My OH won't tell her where to stick her opinions either, which is a bit frustrating, but it is his mother at the end of the day. The only thing I'm worried about is when we do get our :bfp: how she's going to react. My sister and mom will be thrilled to bits, but I hope she won't make it awkward. She actually said to my OH that she waited to have children until she was 37 and she thinks that her way was the best way and she'll be disappointed if we have kids before 37! THIRTY SEVEN?! Grrrr. Sorry for that rant, she just annoys me :(

Spent the day with my friend and her six month old today :D he's adorable, but it still upsets me as she conceived him after a one night stand whist very drunk, and now she wants another baby with her new partner (who smokes weed regularly and breaks up her apartment when the baby is at her mothers) and she doesn't plan on asking him first, she just intends on getting pregnant on purpose, she actually said it's not his choice, and if she wants another kid she'll have one :(

Sorry, in a rant tonight, I just think it's so sad :(

Katherine: I havent told anyone we are ttc. Mostly because everyone keeps telling us to wait.. but dont want to. Lol so we will tell them when it happens and let them think what they want about it.

went to the amusement park today and I am BEAT!

Lucy, I stayed at a friend last week and I was no way missing a baby making chance! Just went to bed early pleading a headache and bit the pillow

Is anyone else TTC in secret? As we're young we haven't told anyone,

That sounds like a plan.
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind.
I heard her enough when she's stayed at mine with her OH.

Yeah, apart from about three close friends, who kinda guessed, no-one knows.
OH's mother keeps hinting that she wants to be a gma, so thats something, but she doesn't know we're actively trying.

I went to sleep at midnight, thinking oh, i'll finally get a good nights sleep and come 3am and i'm wide awake again!

morning all

hope your feeling a little more positive its the weekend yay

i had my peak today on my cbfm this morning so i think i may have od in my sleep

xx

Good morning ladies! I went to bed at ten last night and woke up at almost eight this morning so I feel pretty dang good! lol. except it is raining like freaking crazy!

Emma, your "current feeling" says sad still.. are you ok?

morning emma no but we did this morning as i woke at 5am and couldnt get back to sleep dh dtd and went back to sleep lol

ohh btw my name is stacey

looked at ur journal my gosh i was staring at the first pic for ages thinking wtf is that did not notice u sayin baby crowing lol x

Lol, that's exactly what my OH did! I showed him, and he was like 'WTF IS THAT?!'. Then I said it was a baby, and he said 'aww, how cute.' Bless him!

well at least he will be ok at the birth lol

i tought it was a giant barnacle lol

And rach, I'm not too bad, still feeling crappy but forgot to change it! Thankyou for asking :)

How are all you lovely ladies? xx

hey ladies :hi: mind if I join you all??

CD2 of a farely long cycle & need the support! :hugs:

hey stacey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"