The Crew

WOULD BE AMAZING. lol. I just hope I am not effing anything up while taking this soy...

It should be fine. I hate this saying but, if it's meant to be, it will be!

Congrats Ella!
And I agree with Emma, it probably won't do any harm for a few extra days to take them until you can get a conclusive test.

So update on me:

AF is now officially late! It was due 1 or 2 days ago. I'm not testing 'cause i'm sick of the disappointment so just gonna wait it out for a while.

Congratulations Ella! I'll probably still be TTC in six months so no worries I'll probably still be here waiting for you :dohh: haha

Good luck Rachel and Lubbird! If I were you I'd be peeing on anything and everything by now :rofl: i'm such a pee on a stick aholic haha xx

If I were you I'd be peeing on anything and everything by now :rofl: i'm such a pee on a stick aholic haha xx

So am I! That's why I made the decisions to just stop testing completely. It's become a bit unhealthy going crazy over it each month :haha:

I keep peeing on stuff :|
I was just wondering if someone could have a look at my chart for me! I know noone can confirm anything because they're aren't many temps, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea about anything that's going on! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/367b54

Also late, which is annoying, cos i've tested twice.
And I just want my AF to go back to normal.
Implant was the worst idea ever. :(

The OH is at work, and i'm in a terrible mood. :'(
I just feel like an utter failure today, for my body not working and for my sleeping pattern being so terrible. :(

Luc, I feel like that about my implant. Worst decision of my life!

It's just like, this morning we were DTD and because I have osteo issues, we moved and my hip kinda popped.
It's not the first time, and it's horrible, but I feel like i'm falling apart.
The weather's doing my head in aswell.
Too humid.

Sat watching underage and pregnant made me grump aswell.
It's lik, how ungrateful are some people to be mums?!

Sorry!
I'll be cheery later!

My hips pop too, all my joints do! Just keep your chin up; maybe try vitamins or something?

I'm the same! Was it the girl who dyed her hair red? With Lola Rose?

And it's okay, we all get the bad moods!

Yup!
>_<

And it's like, part of my hipbone comes out slightly.
Gross eh?!

Watching it has made me worry about PND though..

nice! make it kinky and get him to pop it back in ;)

Yeah. I know what you mean. It's a worry for anyone, but I doubt it will be a problem, seeing as we're all desperate for little ones. And even if it does, we'll have all the support we need, from family, and the ladies on here

Hey, sorry everyone's feeling down. I'm feeling a bit more positive. I haven't ov'ed but There's still a chance I might so far so BD all the way. That's what I think BD all the time then if you miss ov you kinda haven't.

Same. I think if I BD once a day or at least try too, i've not misses my baby making window!
And the rest is just a bonus! >.<

Ah, i'll be okay.
I found jaffa cakes.

I want jaffa cakes :(
Stupid step-monther-in-law doesn't buy processed, or ready made food. BLAH. I TAKE VITAMIN C, PROCESSED FOODS CAN'T DO S*** TO MY TEMPLE OF A BODY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->