The Crew

hi emma :hi:

I'm Ysa (sounds like Lisa, but no 'L').. TTC#1 too since January. This will be my first cycle taking Soy, starting today! :happydance:

hi emma :hi:

I'm Ysa (sounds like Lisa, but no 'L').. TTC#1 too since January. This will be my first cycle taking Soy, starting today! :happydance:

This is also my first cycle on soy! Welcome to the thread! If you dont mine me asking, what made you want to use it?

And I am Rachael. :)

Lol Stacy that is funny about you said about DH DTD and then you guys go back to sleep. One time, Max (DH) was at a bachelor party. This actually wasnt that long ago because I thought I was ovulating the first time off birth control. Notice I said THOUGHT. Anyway, he decided to drive home at five in the morning (to my protests) and when he got home, he was being all sexual and since I was awake anyway (I dont sleep at all when he isnt here with me) we dtd and then went to bed. Lol. It was nice. :) glad they are there for times like that.

I just found out I have to drive to school today.. UGHH not what I wanted to do today. It is gonna take me forever to get there since it is raining and people are stupid when it rains.

And I am very glad to hear you are doing better emma! :hugs:

TryinFor1, I have a BnB friend that had been trying for a few months & conceived her first cycle on Soy. Plus, I'm starting to feel a bit desperate.

I know that I can conceive (I've done so twice, but MC'd both times), and that my real issue is staying pregnant.. But if the Soy helps speed my next BFP up, then I'll take it.. :)

TryinFor1, I have a BnB friend that had been trying for a few months & conceived her first cycle on Soy. Plus, I'm starting to feel a bit desperate.

I know that I can conceive (I've done so twice, but MC'd both times), and that my real issue is staying pregnant.. But if the Soy helps speed my next BFP up, then I'll take it.. :)

awesome! so you are taking it cd2-6? I am taking it cds3-7. I am on cd6 so only a couple more days! How long are your cycles normally? Most of us are just coming off birth control so they have been kinda erratic. Last cycle for me, I ovulated on day 39 and got af on cd47. Making a very short lp so I am also taking b6 to help with that! I hope this is our month!

Aw Rach, we can be bump buddies, then the babies can be life-long pen pals!

hopefully the b6 with help lengthening your LP this cycle!!

And yes, Soy CD 2-6.. I have kind of erratic cycles cause I have PCOS.. I had a 77day cycle (AF had to be brought on by Provera) 2 cycles ago, then a 24 day annovulatory cycle, and the last was 35 days.. I'm on Metformin for my PCOS, so I hope that's what's making my cycles shorter & more regular.. I didn't temp, or use OPK's or anything last cycle, and I felt a bit blind.. So I decided to go back to all of my TTC gadgets this cycle for help & clarity on where I'm at during my cycle.. :wacko:

So I'll be:

**Taking Soy CD 2-6, 120mg, 120mg, 140mg, 160mg, 200mg.. (kind of high doses, but that's what my friend used & like i said, I'm getting a bit desperate!!) :haha:

**Using OPK's (will be here tomorrow)

**Temping

**Will be using soft cups

:happydance:

And yes, Soy CD 2-6.. I have kind of erratic cycles cause I have PCOS.. I had a 77day cycle (AF had to be brought on by Provera) 2 cycles ago, then a 24 day annovulatory cycle, and the last was 35 days.. I'm on Metformin for my PCOS, so I hope that's what's making my cycles shorter & more regular.. I didn't temp, or use OPK's or anything last cycle, and I felt a bit blind.. So I decided to go back to all of my TTC gadgets this cycle for help & clarity on where I'm at during my cycle.. :wacko:

So I'll be:

**Taking Soy CD 2-6, 120mg, 120mg, 140mg, 160mg, 200mg.. (kind of high doses, but that's what my friend used & like i said, I'm getting a bit desperate!!) :haha:

**Temping

If it makes you feel any better, I am crazier than this! Taking EPO, l-arginine, soy, folic acid, b6 100mg, and b complex! also using OPKs starting today--twice a day so I dont miss my surge! I also tried temping but I am really bad at it as I always forget to do it and then I wake up and start doing stuff. Please let me know how the softcups work for you..I have heard great things about them!

I also ordered a CBFM (only second month ttc!!) and it should be here soon. 200 dollar piece of equipment. I am crazy for buying that so soon! but SUPER SUPER excited to use it!

If you dont mind me asking, how old are you? I am 20. :)

Rachael, do you have a Steak and Shake near you? Or Dairy Queen? Mmmmmm. I'd love a hot fudge sundae!

Rachael, do you have a Steak and Shake near you? Or Dairy Queen? Mmmmmm. I'd love a hot fudge sundae!

HMMM closest steak and shake is down by my school, about half and hour away.

Closest dairy queen is about ten minutes to my right. lol.

I LOOOOVE hot fudge sundaes!!! I get them from mickey Ds though. Lol do you have like a taco bell and burger king and stuff like that? lol what about a jack in the box?

emma im on my 8th cycle now grrrrr

hello yasa (stranger)

There are Burger Kings absolutely everywhere! But I don't think there's Taco Bells or Jack in the box!

I adooooore a Strawberry milkshake and fries from steak and shake!

So I'll be:

**Temping

If it makes you feel any better, I am crazier than this! Taking EPO, l-arginine, soy, folic acid, b6 100mg, and b complex! also using OPKs starting today--twice a day so I dont miss my surge! I also tried temping but I am really bad at it as I always forget to do it and then I wake up and start doing stuff. Please let me know how the softcups work for you..I have heard great things about them!

I also ordered a CBFM (only second month ttc!!) and it should be here soon. 200 dollar piece of equipment. I am crazy for buying that so soon! but SUPER SUPER excited to use it!

If you dont mind me asking, how old are you? I am 20. :)

Oh, I didn't mention my vitamins :haha: 1prenatal, 2fish oil & 1calcium.. :) My last time using soft cups (in March) I got pregnant right away, so I deff believe in them!

I have another BnB'er friend, she bought the CBFM, got her BFP that month, MC'ed, then got another BFP the following month & is now over 10weeks preggo.. So I deff believe in the CBFM also, just don't feel ready to shell out $200 right now :haha:

I'm 21, DH is 24. We've been married since Feb 15, 2008. :)

There are Burger Kings absolutely everywhere! But I don't think there's Taco Bells or Jack in the box!

I adooooore a Strawberry milkshake and fries from steak and shake!

DO you visit your dad?? whenever you come to st louis you must must try this stuff!!!!!

I have NEVER been to steak and shake though. I see it all the time by school but never gone in. I heard they are AMAZING though.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just burned myself with my hair straightener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Florida:

Do you have any kids yet? Yeah I heard the CBFM is GREAT but I was really trying to wait and buy it around christmas if I still wasnt pregnant. BUT I saw it on amazon and my mouse just clicked on it and then clicked put it in my basket, and then clicked on checkout and placed the order! It was baby fever thinking when my silly hand did that!

:haha: you had no control over it! it's not your fault!! :rofl:

Nope, no kids yet, this will be our first! We're also getting into foster care, so we may have some foster children, before we have our own! :wacko:

Yeah I do :)

I loved Wendy's aswell :) I had like, mashed potato and gravy or something!

And oh my god, please tell me you have biscuits and gravy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->