The Crew

Yeah I do :)

I loved Wendy's aswell :) I had like, mashed potato and gravy or something!

And oh my god, please tell me you have biscuits and gravy?!

The fast food places do yes but I dont eat it there. BUT biscuits, sausage, and gravy is one of my favorite meals! I had it yesterday (minus the sausage because my mom is dumb and forgot to order it for me :dohh: lol) it is SOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!

I dont like wendys but the one here is gross. My favy fast food place is most definitely burger king. Like I would die if I couldnt have one of their coke icees and chicken minis whenever I wanted!

What kind of music do you like Emma? Lol Aveneged Sevenfold just came on Pandora and I LOVVVE them!

:haha: you had no control over it! it's not your fault!! :rofl:

Nope, no kids yet, this will be our first! We're also getting into foster care, so we may have some foster children, before we have our own! :wacko:

That is really cool you are getting into fostering! and brave. I couldnt be able to do it. I would fall in love with the kids too easily and not want them to be taken away from me. Lol. Very selfless thing for you to do. :winkwink:

How long have you been trying? Have you already answered that? sorry if you have!

My step-grandma used to make them for me every day! :D

Um, I like a bit of everything to be honest. I hate myself, but I'm like obsessed with Glee!

well I was taken away from my mom when I was 5 & put into foster care myself.. thankfully I had family that took me &my siblings, & later adopted us, but I would have been one of those kids that went house to house & probably split up from my younger siblings had it not been for my family.. So I partly feel like this is my way of giving back/helping out.. Also, I grew up with foster kids coming in and out of our home & I really feel for them.. You've deff got to go into it with a certain mindset, or else it won't work out :hugs: If the opportunity presented itself, I think we'd consider adoption, but those kids are meant to be reunited with their families :)

We've been TTC since January, so 7 or so months now..

Um, I like a bit of everything to be honest. I hate myself, but I'm like obsessed with Glee!

UGH I am jealous! lol. My mom and Max makes them for me on special occasions. My birthday and Christmas and such. Stuff like that.

I am more than in love with Glee! I love that show!!! Do you get abc family? do you watch secret life of the american teenager? Max is obsessed with that show which is hilarious! He LOVES it! I also love teen mom, which I have said before. And Pretty Little Liars! I read all those books!

Speaking of I am more than in love with reading. I read books all the time although not recently :cry:

UGH I am jealous! lol. My mom and Max makes them for me on special occasions. My birthday and Christmas and such. Stuff like that.

I am more than in love with Glee! I love that show!!! Do you get abc family? do you watch secret life of the american teenager? Max is obsessed with that show which is hilarious! He LOVES it! I also love teen mom, which I have said before. And Pretty Little Liars! I read all those books!

Speaking of I am more than in love with reading. I read books all the time although not recently :cry:

No, we get it all on Satellite etc. I love Pretty Little Liars! Haven't seen it for ages though :( And I love The Real Housewives! New Jersey was my favourite, but that stopped here, so now I'm obsessed with Orange County :)

well I was taken away from my mom when I was 5 & put into foster care myself.. thankfully I had family that took me &my siblings, & later adopted us, but I would have been one of those kids that went house to house & probably split up from my younger siblings had it not been for my family.. So I partly feel like this is my way of giving back/helping out.. Also, I grew up with foster kids coming in and out of our home & I really feel for them.. You've deff got to go into it with a certain mindset, or else it won't work out :hugs: If the opportunity presented itself, I think we'd consider adoption, but those kids are meant to be reunited with their families :)

Gl on this cycle doll. I hope this is it for us! we can compare since we are both on soy! Although I am taking a much smaller MG than you but before BC my periods were not irregular. It was only last cycle it was messed up so I am just trying to fix that a little.

I am very sorry that you were taken away from your home at a young age, unless you are not sorry it happened. I really applaud you and DH for taking children in. Are you excited to get your first foster? Not excited, like because they had to come there for some reason but you get what I am asking. lol

I dont watch the real housewives. lol I have heard of it though. It looks good but I just couldn't really get myself interested in it that much.

Hey Emma, I just wanted to say thanks. You are truly a special friend. :hugs:

Emma, saved you?

I was pushed from pillar to post, care homes, foster homes, and I got assaulted by my old foster carers

awww hun :cry: i've heard horror stories of foster parents before and I just don't get WTH they're thinking!! It's not like children being taken away from their families haven't been through enough already.. :hugs: sorry you had to deal with that :hugs:

Emma, saved you?

I was pushed from pillar to post, care homes, foster homes, and I got assaulted by my old foster carers

awww hun :cry: i've heard horror stories of foster parents before and I just don't get WTH they're thinking!! It's not like children being taken away from their families haven't been through enough already.. :hugs: sorry you had to deal with that :hugs:

It's okay, I just want to forget about it all now :)

Gl on this cycle doll. I hope this is it for us! we can compare since we are both on soy! Although I am taking a much smaller MG than you but before BC my periods were not irregular. It was only last cycle it was messed up so I am just trying to fix that a little.

I am very sorry that you were taken away from your home at a young age, unless you are not sorry it happened. I really applaud you and DH for taking children in. Are you excited to get your first foster? Not excited, like because they had to come there for some reason but you get what I am asking. lol

I'm deff excited to be able to compare with someone that is on Soy too! :happydance: :hugs:

I'm sad I was taken away from my mom, because it wasn't my mom's fault & I still have a relationship with my mom.. But I'm very glad that I was pulled away from the person that she had her in life, it would have taken her a while to realize that we were being abused.. Anyway, I'm mostly glad, because I love my family, and my grandparents a lot, who ended up adopting myself, my younger brother & sister. And also, because by speaking up to my family, I was able to keep my younger sister (who hadn't been born just yet) from being hurt like my brother & I were! :hugs:

I'm excited to make a difference, even if just a small one.. Can't cure the problem, or stop it, but if we can help a few children, then I'll be happy to do that :)

omgosh emma, I had no idea. I will not bring it up again since you want to forget it, but I just wanted to say I am truly sorry.

If it makes you ladies feel ANY better, my dad is a severe drug addict. he is addicted to meth. He used to take our only car, and all our money, and leave me, my mom, and my sister (who was under one years old at the time) in the house alone with no food and no diapers or money for either. My mom had to borrow money from my Grammy and my mom went to this place were you could get a TON of food for like 30 dollars. Like a food bank or whatever. This scenario went on for years until my mom finally couldnt take it anymore and we left Texas and moved to Missouri to be closer to my Grammy and my entire other family.

My dad followed us for two years and then got dependent on drugs here because his sister did meth too--that is who he lived with in Missouri. One time, I was at their house taking a shower and my dad freaked out about this black bag and like took it away from where I was and stuff. Never went back after that and didnt allow my sister to stay the night there ever again, regardless if my mom said it was ok (she never did though).

My mom told me growing up I was constantly picking up meth rocks, used needles my dad would leave around, and the spoon he would cook the shit on. My mom always tried to keep it away but being young and into EVERYTHING all the time, I would find it. Said she walked in on him numerous time shooting up in the shower and she would take the needle away and push the stuff down the drain..that was a bad deal.

We all go through obstacles that make us that much stronger. Every single lady on this thread is brave. More than brave because we didnt let our backgrounds cause serious problems now. My brother has some anger issues and says it is all my dads fault (not his real dad). I dont blame anything on my dad. I make my own decisions and the only thing he has done has made me be a better woman.

OMG Rachel are you an avenged fan?!?!?!

I've seen them four times!!! I LOVE them :D They're my favourite band :D They're sooo amazing live :D Last time I saw them was in october with stone sour and it was such an awesome show!

:hugs: to Emma :)

This might sound really silly, but I've just got an amazing feeling about month :D it's probably all in my head but I'm convinced this is my month! I suppose that'll make it worse if af shows but I am really convinced! My due date would be 3 days before my 21st birthday! I can't think of a better 21st present than that! I also had a tarot reading done and it said that the outcome would be my hearts desire and specifically relating to children and the birth or conception of a longed for baby :D I know that this is just for fun, but, still it's better than the cards saying it's going to be very tough for you! :D

I'm deff excited to be able to compare with someone that is on Soy too! :happydance: :hugs:

I'm sad I was taken away from my mom, because it wasn't my mom's fault & I still have a relationship with my mom.. But I'm very glad that I was pulled away from the person that she had her in life, it would have taken her a while to realize that we were being abused.. Anyway, I'm mostly glad, because I love my family, and my grandparents a lot, who ended up adopting myself, my younger brother & sister. And also, because by speaking up to my family, I was able to keep my younger sister (who hadn't been born just yet) from being hurt like my brother & I were! :hugs:

I'm excited to make a difference, even if just a small one.. Can't cure the problem, or stop it, but if we can help a few children, then I'll be happy to do that :)

This made me tear up. :cry: love it..

OMG Rachel are you an avenged fan?!?!?!

I've seen them four times!!! I LOVE them :D They're my favourite band :D They're sooo amazing live :D Last time I saw them was in october with stone sour and it was such an awesome show!

:hugs: to Emma :)

This might sound really silly, but I've just got an amazing feeling about month :D it's probably all in my head but I'm convinced this is my month! I suppose that'll make it worse if af shows but I am really convinced! My due date would be 3 days before my 21st birthday! I can't think of a better 21st present than that! I also had a tarot reading done and it said that the outcome would be my hearts desire and specifically relating to children and the birth or conception of a longed for baby :D I know that this is just for fun, but, still it's better than the cards saying it's going to be very tough for you! :D

UHH LOVE THEM! I am going to see a concert here in a little over a month. Bullet for my Valentine, Seether, Avenged Severfold, Three Days Grace, OMG and so much more!! Just thinking about it is driving me NUTS! On August 12, we are going to see Theory of a Deadman. Excited about that too!

Rachael, I'm so sorry to hear that. That post made me cry! You are an amazing lady, and you'll get everything you deserve one day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->