The Crew

Oh my goodness... that castle is beyond beautiful! We had our wedding in a nice church--very pretty with high wooden ceilings and stained glass. VERY traditional. Our reception was just at the community center, which is a very nice place. They actually had scaffolding all around the building and I was very upset about that as they said they would have it down by the time our reception rolled around--yeah right. But everyone was talking about how it was the best reception they have ever been to. My mom knows how to throw a party!

Grr. picture didnt work.

Aw, yeah that would annoy me too! But it's the party that counts :)

What picture? :)

https://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/274826_1296870072_6597517_n.jpg

There we go! Does that baby have a weird looking nose?

Ew :|

I'm sure it comes out cute, but I'd be freaking out if that came up on my ultrasound!

That is OHs cousins ultrasound. They said it looks just like her.. I am like "what?" I think that baby has an odd looking nose. It looks like it creases at the top of it.. I dont think it looks right.. which is fine with me because I hate them (OHs cousin and her hubby) . As long as their baby turns out healthy I think its funny. But that is my severe bitchy side coming out and if I say that I am gonna get karma so forget I said it.. lol If his cousin didnt act the way she did I would be sad there was a weird looking crease on her babies nose!

I feel bad now! Haha! yeah, it does look a bit pointy :/

Dont feel bad! Really if you saw how spoiled and stuck up this girl acts I bet you wouldnt like her either! Lol. She is the most spoiled freaking princess I have ever met. It is ridiculous how much she annoys me. She is one of those girls who is literally Little Miss Perfect. It drives me nuts! her husband was born without an arm, I wonder if her baby is going to have something. He husband is actually very nice. But I can see right through her smile. She may have everyone else fooled.. but not me.

I can actually be pretty bitchy. Just because I get annoyed VERY easily and tend to let people know if they are annoying me. I also dont tend to not talk to people, Not because I am a bitch, just because I am really anti-social like my mom. I hardly talk to anyone at school. I would rather have a few close friends and be more family oriented, which is also driving me to have a baby.

But really, I shouldnt say anything bad about her baby. I truly hope her baby comes out and turns out healthy and ok. I would never wish for her to miscarry or something because even though I hate her, I cant imagine anyone going through that pain. Just saying, if the baby is born with an extra finger or a weird nose, I wont be sad. lol

What time is there Emma?

Lol, I'm pretty much the same :) I spoke to everyone at school, but if I didn't like someone, they knew about it!

Yeah, I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially the baby. But an extra finger would be pretty funny.

It's 8:46pm here :) Must be nearly 3pm there right?

Sure is! What have you been doing today?

I ran around and did my errands earlier. Now I am talking to you on this and tiding up the house and doing laundry. I am usually pretty lazy but my house is starting to get on my nerves. It isnt dirty, there is just like paper and mail and cups sitting everywhere, so I am trying to get that cleaned.

I took my dog to the vet yesterday for her ear infection. I am so glad I got that taken care of! OH didnt want to believe me that it was an ear infection and we couldnt fix it ourselves until he googles it. I swear..that kid is gonna get his ass beat if he doesnt just start believing me! Glad he finally said I could take her. Now, I can tell she feels much better! Makes me so much happier!

Not a lot really, spent the morning with Dave, then he went to work and I've had a bit of a lazy day! Been trying to tidy our bedroom so I'm finishing that off now. He gets in from work about half 10, so it'll be nice to see him!

Aw, bless her! Her name's Lucy isn't it? We're staying at the in-laws until we move and they have a cat called Pepsi :) He's so old! Like, 18 in our years, so god knows what that is in cat terms! But he likes to nestle in my jacket when I sit in the garden :)

Thats adorable! Although, must admit I am not much of a cat person. There are these four or five cats that hang out in my neighborhood because this lady down the street feeds them. I am fed up with them because they are all the time in our trash, in our yard, and causing lucy to freak out and be stressed. It really makes me mad so I called animal patrol. They will bring them to a local shelter where hopefully they will find homes but hanging out by home is not an option anymore.

I dont know when OH will be home. He is supposed to be home around six but he stays at work late all the time. :( When are you going wedding dress shopping!?! It is so much fun! I wasnt fond of my wedding dress though, but Max said when we renew our vows, I can get another wedding dress and it be exactly the one I wanted.

I've already done it! Let me see if I can find the link :) xx

https://www.alfredsungbridals.com/stylehtml/6847.html

It's a lot of money, but so worth it! And it does look better in like, real life!

Wow emma, that is beautiful! I bet you are going to look breathtaking in it! https://www.davidsbridal.com/images/product/return/P_6247_1_126815.jpg

That was mine. It was ok..not exactly what I wanted.

https://www.davidsbridal.com/images/product/return/P_6822_1_127220.jpg

That is more like what I wanted. Or this one.. https://www.davidsbridal.com/images/product/return/P_10303_1_316321.jpg

But I dont think I would look good in a form fitting like that. I only have one hip so one side goes straight down while the other side actually sticks out like a hip and it didnt look right when I put those type of dresses on.

Is the one in the picture yours? I think it's beautiful! I tried on loads, but I tried that one like 3rd, and I knew that was the one :)

Yeah the picture is mine, although mine didnt stick out quite so much. I tried on a couple and got this one without really thinking about it. I should have just waited and found one I loved! The two below are beautiful I think, and yours is gorgeous.

It didnt matter what I was wearing. My wedding day was perfect. Couldnt have asked for a better day. Although, in the middle of my reception the tornado sirens started going off and there was a tornado warning, but people still danced and had fun! I was crying and freaking out--even have a picture to prove it. lol. Tornados are my absolute biggest fear. I am so scared of tornados. Whenever it storms--I am a MESS. BUt I wouldnt change it for anything. It was amazing.

bless you, what timing! I think I'd freak out aswell to be honest! I remember my step-auntie telling me about a tornado or something on their farm, and they had to hide in the basement under the pool table with mattresses or something, hell!

It might rain all the time in England, but at least we don't really get the severe weather! Just hoping it holds off on our wedding day!

Ha it really does rain all the time in England! I guess all I know about is London but it was cloudy and rainy everyday we were there for a week! Can you speak any other languages living over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->