The Crew

I'm sorry to read about all of our pasts :(

My brother was a heroin addict. He is 14 years older than me but lived in the same house until I was 16. He even once hid is heroin in my bedroom on top of my wardrobe. He also once smashed my head against a wall. My parents couldn't kick him out though because they didn't want him to be homeless or to turn to crime. He was employed my dad at his company and once was even doing drugs in the toilet and client walked in and found him :( My dad was absolutely appalled, but again, couldn't fire him in case he turned to crime.

Growing up with a drug addict in the house is always very difficult, or growing up with a bad past is always a drag.

But I completely agree with Rach that we're all brave ladies, and I think it has matured us a lot, which means we're in a better state to have kids than most thirty year olds I know. I know that my past has made me grow up.

:hugs: to all of you. You are all inspirational.

I've seen bullet for my valentine twice :D

Although the second time I saw them he had a sore throat which meant that it wasn't as good as the first show I saw, where they were excellent!

I'm soooo jealous! I wish avenged were touring here :(

They did do a festival last month but tickets were two hundred pounds and I had exams coming up so there was no way I could go :( I was gutted!!!

omgosh emma, I had no idea. I will not bring it up again since you want to forget it, but I just wanted to say I am truly sorry.

If it makes you ladies feel ANY better, my dad is a severe drug addict. he is addicted to meth. He used to take our only car, and all our money, and leave me, my mom, and my sister (who was under one years old at the time) in the house alone with no food and no diapers or money for either. My mom had to borrow money from my Grammy and my mom went to this place were you could get a TON of food for like 30 dollars. Like a food bank or whatever. This scenario went on for years until my mom finally couldnt take it anymore and we left Texas and moved to Missouri to be closer to my Grammy and my entire other family.

My dad followed us for two years and then got dependent on drugs here because his sister did meth too--that is who he lived with in Missouri. One time, I was at their house taking a shower and my dad freaked out about this black bag and like took it away from where I was and stuff. Never went back after that and didnt allow my sister to stay the night there ever again, regardless if my mom said it was ok (she never did though).

My mom told me growing up I was constantly picking up meth rocks, used needles my dad would leave around, and the spoon he would cook the shit on. My mom always tried to keep it away but being young and into EVERYTHING all the time, I would find it. Said she walked in on him numerous time shooting up in the shower and she would take the needle away and push the stuff down the drain..that was a bad deal.

We all go through obstacles that make us that much stronger. Every single lady on this thread is brave. More than brave because we didnt let our backgrounds cause serious problems now. My brother has some anger issues and says it is all my dads fault (not his real dad). I dont blame anything on my dad. I make my own decisions and the only thing he has done has made me be a better woman.

Deff agree with this & feel that this applies anyone that can come out on the other side of hard times.. It makes us stronger :hugs:

Every woman on this thread is now speaking of a terrible past.. we have all gone through something tragic and life changing.

It makes me feel much closer to all you ladies. :hugs:

Katherine:

I am about to die about this concert. I wish it was soon! maybe it was the save festival that is coming here! was it called the uproar festival?

I'd never heard of Avenged Sevenfold before, but I just youtubed them and listened to one of their songs... Nightmare? Quite like it actually!

Nightmare is off their latest album :D

No, it's download festival here, maybe it's the same thing though. I was sooo gutted I couldn't go. Not heard of breaking benjamin though, maybe they're not over here yet? Any good? Are they a similar type to avenged?

I'm sooo sad, I've loved a7x since I was about 14, in my old bedroom I actually had a life size picture of synyster gates on my door! haha! Which is your favourite album? Have you seen them live before? xx

Yeah nightmare is what came on pandora! AWESOME! I really like the beast and the harlot. Lol. And bat city or bat county or whatever its is called. AH-MAZING. No I have never seen them live so I am really excited!

Breaking Benjamin is kinda like them...same genre of music I would say. They are big here. My favorite band is Three Days Grace though. I know every song!

Rachael, it's quite weird that you've just popped up, I just looked through pretty much every single one of your FB pictures!

Lol funny. I just got home! I finally went and changed my name on my drivers license (more than two months past my wedding date!) and went up to my school to get my parking pass and change it there. WHOO I am really tired! But treated myself to BK. lol.

I love the pictures of italy!

I started my crazy PingOAS today. Time to start watching for my surge. :) Excited!

Lol! I cant believe you havent used them yet! I have one more left that I am gonna do tomorrow. If it is negative, which I expect it to be, I am going to finally accept that whatever that af was, was actually af. Lol. I am pretty excited to start trying this cycle! And really excited to see what the soy does. I hope it didnt hurt anything though

Lol! I'm sure you will be fine babe :) Could make things so much better for you :)

I hope so! I feel really good this month! So I am hoping the fact that I feel pretty good will help me out too. lol. I really am worried about my lp. I mean b6 has helped several women but it is not like a medicine to make you lp longer, it is just a vitamin. I can not sustain a pregnancy with an 8 day lp. It just like wont happen.. or I guess it could but what really are the chances? Do you think you ovulated the other day still?

My dog is really making me mad though! Keeps chewing on my shoes! Oh and I am watching an old episode of glee! lol

You never know until you try with these things! I think I'm on 2DPO now, not overly positive though!

haha, I watched Glee earlier :) The Valentines one, where Finn and Quinn get mono because she cheated on Sam :O

WHOAH! Lol. I am watching the one where Kirt's dad and Finns mom get married. A Glee Wedding. lol.

AHH I am crying.. lol. I always get so overly emotional about everything. I am such a baby! lol. This stuff isnt even real!

I hope you DTD enough even though you and Dave were going through a little bit of a problem..if you are still wanting this to be your cycle. lol. Yeah I guess if you think you are only 2dpo then you would have to wait a while until you test huh? lol.

Ok I am not typing lol that much anymore. I have such a problem saying that all the time!

LOL.
I LOVE THAT EPISODE! 'I think I wanna marry you!'

We're all sorted now I think, we move on the 19th and have our engagement party on the 20th, so we've got stuff to look forward to :) We DTD every day, so it's all good ;) I want to try and wait at least until next Friday before I test! It's impossible!

Ha totally understandable! Now that song is stuck in my head! And sue is marrying sue? lol..huh..ok!

That sounds like so much fun! You have so much to look forward to! What are your colors for the wedding? Have you guys set a date for that? Better be careful with trying to obtain a baby bump while planning a wedding! lol

Max is gonna have to work all weekend. I told my mom that and she asked me to spend the day with her tomorrow. I am so excited! Yesterday, since it was my sisters birthday and I was being crazy emotional because she is growing up, I couldnt stop thinking about what an amazing mother I have. I hope I turn out just like her.

Aw Emma, thank you for putting that in your sig. :hugs: I love it. :cry:

'Sue, do you take Sue to be your lawful wedded wife?'

We were thinking March, at this caste-ly thing near us (https://www.layermarneytower.co.uk/) but everything's a bit crazy at the moment, so it might be postponed a bit :( But all the in-law family have a big holiday to Cyprus in August next year, and we're tempted to get married over there! We're going for purple I think :) My favourite colour is pink, but I don't want a Barbie wedding!

Aw, you'll be great! And no problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->