The Crew

There's such a diversity of people over here, there's bits and pieces of different languages everywhere, but if you're living here you'd need to know english!

And I guess I would compared to you! I'm a londoner through and through!

Yeah whenever we went to paris and stuff it was irritating because I didnt know the language and I obviously cant expect them to understand what I am saying because that is their home and their language, ya know? I can speak a little french because I have taken it for about four or five years. But not a lot, lol.

Anyway, whenever we got to england i was so happy that everyone spoke English! Lol it made being their way more easy and fun! Did you go to the royal wedding? That was in england right?

hey ladies :hi: OPK's came today instead of tomorrow :happydance: not that I need them while AF is still around, but that was a little exciting :) hope you all have a lovely weekend!

hey ladies :hi: OPK's came today instead of tomorrow :happydance: not that I need them while AF is still around, but that was a little exciting :) hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Exciting! all I got in the mail today were textbooks for school. lol :dohh:

Have a wonderful weekend too!!

It was in London :) We watched it on TV, there were thousands of people in London that day though, loads of Americans and Canadians actually!

I'm sure there was. Lol it aired live here at like four in the morning! I didnt get up to watch it but my MIL did. CRAZY! lol. I didnt like her dress though. It was pretty but way too big I think. I watched it later.. on the rerun. lol

I really liked her dress. But the A-line did look a bit odd because she's so skinny!

Hey em, nobody on facebook can see that I joined that group right? I just want to make sure.

Ok that is what I thought but just had to make sure! lol I had no idea you could make a secret club thing like that on facebook. Pretty cool!

Oh no, someone just called max and told him to activate his card from our bank. We havent requested a new card so I called the bank and they said someone either opened an account in his name at another bank or it was someone just trying to get his current card information. We have already been scammed once! I dont want to be scammed again!

Oh no! It's pretty stupid that the bank couldn't tell you if someone had opened one in his name or not!

It wasnt at the same bank that the card was opened at though. If that is what happened. So they wouldnt be able to see if it was opened at another bank.

GRR we dont have the time, money, or patience to be dealing with this right now!

Have you ever seen Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer LoveHewitt?

LOL Oh dont even get me started on her stupidity again! OH wouldnt allow me to do that.. we dont know how this would have happened. Since we got scammed the first time, we are much more careful!

Ooooh, that's confusing! Maybe you'll just have to wait and see? With any luck it was just a scam call! If not, try and find out what bank it actually is.

Yeah, I used to love it, but then I moved and didn't get that channel :( I get it again now, but it always seems to be on at stupid times!

I have seen every single episode. I love it, I am watching it now!

And yes we will just keep out eyes on it. You must be getting tired Em. It is getting late there! the pictures on your blog were quite graphic too! lol

yeah, I loved it too, until they changed the time :( Do you get Medium out there? I love that too, but it's another one of those that's on at 2am!

It's 11:30, but Dave hasn't been in from work long, and he has a lie-in tomorrow, so we'll be up late tonight :)

What is a lie-in? and no I have never watched medium. I dont think I have ever even heard of that. lol.

Hi again girls :D

You're in for such a treat Rachael! Last time I went to see avenged they actually gave us the choice for their finishing song, between almost easy and bat country, everyone chose bat country :D They were absolutely awesome. They included a tribute to jimmy 'the rev' sullivan too which was really moving :)

OMG Emma your dress is almost identical to mine :D
https://www.iweddingdressshop.co.uk...rain-2011-new-sexy-wedding-dress-wm-0326.html

Even though it's not very expensive, it's the one I love :D My OH said he expected me to pay over a grand easy for my dress, I have very expensive taste :blush: haha So this price tag was a nice shock :D

My 17 year old SIL has just announced that she is pregnant :( she's 16 weeks and has only just noticed apparently :( makes me so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->