The Crew

Well that is irritating but if she is happy about it then congratulations to her. it sucks but our times will all come soon. :)

What is a lie-in? and no I have never watched medium. I dont think I have ever even heard of that. lol.

He has a late start, so we can lay in bed instead of getting up at stupid o'clock!

Katherine- That dress is lovely! And such a good price! Mine is 2,000! I thought it was a ridiculous price, but you can definitely tell why when you see it up close :)

Ah cool! I never sleep in. I hate it. I always wake up at like seven or eight in the morning no matter what, even on the weekends.

YAY!!!!! OH just texted me and said he got a raise at work! :happydance:

Thank you Emma, your dress is absolutely gorgeous :) I bet you will look amazing in it!

It's not so much that she's pregnant, it's more that she's that out of it all the time that she's 16 weeks and only just realised? I spend every month symptom spotting, but I think missing nearly four periods would be a big give away! I hope your time will come soon :)

Yeah, I always wake up early, but sometimes it's nice to chill in bed with David :)

Oh wow, that's gotta be good with a baby on the way soon!

Thank you Emma, your dress is absolutely gorgeous :) I bet you will look amazing in it!

It's not so much that she's pregnant, it's more that she's that out of it all the time that she's 16 weeks and only just realised? I spend every month symptom spotting, but I think missing nearly four periods would be a big give away! I hope your time will come soon :)

Take a look at this! https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/694509-some-people.html

OMG! That is terrible!!! People this stupid are breeding?! It's the poor kids that will suffer :( how sad :( x

yeah I know, I feel so sorry for the poor child being born to parents like that!

Actually a friend of mine just found she was pregnant at 21 weeks. she said she was taking seasonique which only gives you like three or four periods a year so when she realized her stomach was really hard all of a sudden she took a test and it was positive. Then went into the doctor and she was over halfway through.

Actually a friend of mine just found she was pregnant at 21 weeks. she said she was taking seasonique which only gives you like three or four periods a year so when she realized her stomach was really hard all of a sudden she took a test and it was positive. Then went into the doctor and she was over halfway through.

That's amazing! Congratulations to her :)

Lol yeah thankfully baby is ok. She is having a girl. GRR lucky her!

That's lovely :) I understand that completely though! I think that my SIL was just too busy drinking to realise that anything was wrong :(

I had a very graphic (but lovely) dream where I was in labour and I had a girl :)

I hope it's a premonition :rofl: Mind you, I'm forever having dreams about being pregnant or getting my :bfp:! I just think it's baby on the brain tbh haha

What does everyone want gender wise for their first? I'm really, really not fussed tbh :) just a healthy one will do me fine :D my OH wants a boy though :) I think most men want a son though don't they? I mean, he;d love a daughter too, but, I think that he would love a boy :)

Lol well I would also be happy with whatever as long as they were healthy! But I think I would lean a little more towards a girl. But I just want one.

I think i'm very slightly towards a girl too, if only because I know my OH will want to start TTC quickly again for a boy :D haha! I think if we have a boy frist, he might be more inclined to wait for our girl, he's just nervous about girls becoming teenagers I think! Getting boyfriends and wearing make-up and so on haha, I've told him that's my department anyway and not to worry!

Yeah. OH is just scared of babies in general. He does good with them but he thinks he is gonna break them. I had him hold my friends 7 month old the other day :cloud9: adorable!

My OH is the same! Our friend just had a baby, a little girl, she's only a week old and he wouldn't hold her, just sat their drooling over her! haha, he loved her, but he just thinks he's too big to hold a tiny baby! I've told him he'll have to get used to it haha x

Hey ladies! just wanted to update that I took another test today and got another evap. So I am pretty sure they were a box of faulty tests.

SOOO :bfn: but not to worry! That just means what I experienced a few days ago was my first period off birth control! First NORMAL BC FREE CYCLE in over five years so I will take it!

Time to move on!

Going to see a movie with my mom today and then hanging out with my best friend! Excited!

Sorry to here :bfn: but that actually is better really, if you get your :bfp: this cycle doctors will be able to date your pregnancy easier, meaning you'll have a better idea of when to expect your little one :)

I've been having some stomach twinges today, very, very slight and some very slight breast tenderness, but I know 5dpo is a bit early for implantation, although I'm hoping it means that my womb is readying itself for when the little bean comes to implant :) FX anyway :)

That is a symptom katherine! You could be the threads first BFP! You never know! :)

hey ladies :)
David has just left for work :( So I'm going to be on here all day/night now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"